• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request the removal of Master Chief vs The Meta. Most votes in the thread ignored several of the Meta's abilities (Both physical and tactical), and it came down more to people voting for the more popular character, rather than people actually analyzing their variousstrengths and weaknesses.

Ah, of course. Sorry.

But yeah, the Vs thread is cleary biased right out of the great. Describing it as "The parody" vs "The Real Deal"

They actually take into acount Mane's timestop, a lot.

But what other abilities are you refering to?

Invincibility, enhance senses, adaption, forcefields, mid-low regen. Come on, MC also has this.

@Newendigo

Standard Master Chief does not have Adaptive Camouflage, Class 100 Strength, City-level Domed Energy Shields, and Temporal Distortion.

Actually the OP didn't even mention which armor, but is stated to be part of his standart equipament.

Off topic: The MC's profile could probably be deleted if someone don't fix the amount of walls of text.

Master Cheif's profile, as well as the other Halo profiles are currently being revised. There is definately quite a bit of plagarized text that needs fixing, but he's also likely going to receive a durability downgrade. But that's off topic,

Anyway, this is a Wiki Management Board, so please keep the thread on topic of verses thread removals. If you want to discuss off topic things, then move to either message walls or general discussions.

The results of Hulk VS Saitama should probably be removed. Those of us within the thread itself came to the agreement that Joe Fixit's Planet-level feat is vastly superior to Saitama's to the point of making the match unfair, and also noted that Fixit is only slightly weaker than The Thing, whose matchup against Saitama was also deemed a stomp. (Allegedly)

Gargoyle One said:
Even though Red Vs Blue is...You know...A parody of Halo....
Red vs Blue stopped being a pure parody and became a dramedy nine years ago. With The Meta being it's first serious threat.

Newendigo said:
They actually take into acount Mane's timestop, a lot.
But what other abilities are you refering to?

Invincibility, enhance senses, adaption, forcefields, mid-low regen. Come on, MC also has this.
That's the thing. They talk about The Meta's timestop ability as if it's the ONLY edge The Meta has.

But there's a lot more to the fight than just that.

The main thing the thread disregards is The Meta's intelligence. Pointing out that MC's tactical ability and experience should allow him to overcome the few physical advantags The Meta has.

And this would be true,

Both The Meta and MC are equal in terms of AP, Durability, Combat Speed and possibly even Stamina (Though I would give that to The Meta based on the sheer number of injuries he can fight through). The Meta DOES have access to more abilities (Yes, MC has those things you listed above... as in game powerups he can find. They're not part of his standard arsenal. The Meta's powerups are), but I don't see that as a gamebreaker.

HOWEVER.

What may be a gamebreaker, is how cunning and intelligent The Meta has been repeatedly shown to be. The thread suggests that MC could easily outsmart The Meta, but they fail to take into account that The Meta may be just as smart, if not SMARTER than MC.

So they are actually close enough?

You could just make the rematch, I mean, its better than disscuss this here in the thread.

Lunacorva said:
Well, I need to get the first match removed before I can do the rematch.
Then you will need to prove that the battle is a stomp or does not follow the versus threads rules.

Well, the MC voters voted based on one sentence answers generally; which VS thread rules states shouldn't be counted. Not one really specified much before hand. Additionally, Master Chief's durability is likely going to be downgraded; as it currently has too many variables that are mainly rated based on calc stacking.

So, it's no stomp, but Master Chief vs The Meta it is worth being redone and with votes having more detailed reasonings this time.

Wait, I just read this: "This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected."

Both profiles are unlocked so maybe......?

Yes, normal members are allowed to remove them, but I think they still need permission. There still needs to be good reasons for VS thread removals, but I believe MC vs Meta is one.

Nah, as long as there is a good reason (ie not debateable), normal members don't need permission.

Alright, I'll go ahead and remove the results; so someone can create a new thread.

Given Darth Sidious recent upgrades, I'll remove Father(Full Metal Alchemist)'s loss to him. Though Sidious' profile is locked so someone else should do it.

SomebodyData said:
@Gargoyle k, since the thread is big can you tell me which ones?
Assasin vs Akame due to Assasin being upgraded to 7B.

Father vs Sidious due to Sidious's upgrades

Okay, now that I look at Akame'a threads, most of her losses need to be looked at.

Akame vs Selvaria, this is a clear stomp for the following reasons, Akame is going to have an incredibly hard time getting close due to beam spam and Sniper Fire, then if she actually gets close, has to somehow get past Selvaria's shield, lance, and borderline Building Level+ AP, and if she does get defeated which she won't, she has a self destruct.

What can Akame do here? How is this at all fair?

Akame vs Assasin should be removed due to his recent upgrades.

Akame vs Saber might have to be removed due to her upgrades as well, but I can understand if someone thinks this should stay.

Also, Gilgamesh vs Novel Kars should be removed due to his upgrades and resistances to matter Manipulation and paradox immunity which make survive Kars'a stands

Self destruct that I disabled. Actually she is just 3 times above baseline. Also they start in melee due to SBA

God I'm going to get so much flak for this...

682 vs Kharne. Kharne had access to his ressurection via Khorne, which is supposed to be restricted unless the opponent has a means of bypassing it, which 682 does not have, meaning 682 had no possible means of potentially stalemating or winning, making the match completely onesided.

I don't believe that is correct, the not bypassing resurrection = not able to use resurrection thing.

I think you're allowed to use it, only in a certain time frame tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back