• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Also Giorno vs BB needs to be removed. Dude only has building level durability.
And yet despite this, he has a win against 2Cs.

Keep it, it's hax

Actually, isn't Giorno vs BB a blitz with speed unequal? Because i'm pretty sure that omnipresent troughout space-time blitzes infinite speed by a factor of infinity

Even then, he can't really do anything at all and is paradoxed as the match starts

Kaltias said:
Actually, isn't Giorno vs BB a blitz with speed unequal? Because i'm pretty sure that omnipresent troughout space-time blitzes infinite speed by a factor of infinity
Yes....But that doesn't help that it kills her current self and not her past self, and gets paradoxed

Kaltias said:
About Mami vs Mine, x2 difference isn't a blitz.

And how experienced is Mine?
She's stated she's worked with Night Raid almost all her life, which does explain her pretty much being able to keep up with the likes of a casual Esdeath.

Also, Mami has better CQC based on what exactly? Mine has been shown to keep with Akame in sparring matches.

And Mine can switch her weapon to a machine gun and spam her, considering her Dura.

I would like to request

Master Chief vs Solid Snake.

It was enough to give one advantage to Snake and everybody started "For reason above" even that Chief has weapons that One-Shot and Durability two times higher not to mention that there was no OP moderation and DarkDragonMedeus was using weakness not present in the profiles.

@Gargoyle

Ok, Mami has beaten someone who had roughly a decade of knowledge of all her techniques (via time loops). Also lived a year battling monsters almost every day

Mami has better CQC via Low 7-B striking strenght with a technique.

Machine guns uh?

Dude has grater AP,greater durabilty,Regenerationn, precognition of several seconds in the future,experience, can sepreate his body to avoid attacks and attack and apperently without water Natsu ain't touching him plus Natsu has limit on his large island form. This guy can also trap people with his powers like seriously.

You were wondering why Natsu has so many loses?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/922170

That second line was unnecessary. There's other reasons as to why Natsu has a bunch of losses. That's like me crying that Saitama has a lot of losses. It's simple there are characters stronger than Natsu.

However Katakuri vs Natsu should be removed due to the things Katakuri is capable of.

Looking at Mami vs Mine , maybe it should be removed anyway because OP equalized speed near the end and only one person confirmed the vote. So i guess that it's technically a 1-0?

Guess you could say

It's your call really

Steve vs Akame should be removed due to the OP only Equalizing speed near the end as well.

Both can stay or both can go.

This is like saying that in a battle between two High 7-A characters, if one can punch with a megaton of force over the other, it stomps because it's the difference between a punch and a tactical nuke.

Relative speed is a thing. If it wasn't, literally every fight would be a blitz

I meant with speed unequal and you know it. But fine, they would all be AP stomps as well with that logic

Excuse me, but what ability are you talking abput William? Lucario has no such ability, it has Adaptability which boosts the power of steel and fighting type moves

What you are talking about is move called Me First and if i am being completely honest, i dont recall it working if you were slower than your opponent

Akame vs Steve should definitely be removed because half of the votes are with speed equal and half with speed unequal.

Mami vs Mine idk. Match was over, then OP equalized speed. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Because once the Grace passed, there were 9 votes for Cloud and 6 for Link.

Also, for the record, "Via Hax" is a terrible reasoning for a vote to be counted, and Celestial agreed with me on this before he added it. Not because I didn't agree which no one in their right mind would.

Besides if I was biased to FF7, I wouldn't be okay with Tifa's loss to Tamamo would I?

Read the rules dude, like i said you refused to count a vote because you didn't agree with it and that violates the vs thread rules and the thread should be considered invailed due to the rule saying that "A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid."

No one counts a vote like that. Including Admins such as Celestial Pegasus who agreed with me before he added.

Again, read the vote count, it was 9-6, It's not that I didn't count a vote because I didn't agree with it, I didn't count the vote because that's terrible reasoning, not just too me, but for pretty much everyone.

Bull, in my time here at vs battle wiki (which is a total of 2 years), I've seen vs thread votes get counted with the most dumb reasoning ever

Thats what I said....and how is "I'm realllly not getting how cloud can overcome a hax powerhouse like link, i mean the dude can come back to life automatically, bfr you, and negate your power plus other dozens of things cloud can't protect himself from......i mean cloud is no slouch but comparing both profiles and the agruments here (which compose of reasons for above spam i might add), link handily takes this"?

He said why he thought link would win and give a decent reasoning and even compared both profiles....how is that not counted ? And by whom lol the only person whom i seen didn't like the reasoning was you for some reason...

How the hell is "Link via hax" Good Reasoning? You're definitely confusing it with another, likely well worded vote.

Even with your vote, it's still 9-6

What you said is irrelevant because I counted your vote.

Gargoyle One said:
How the hell is "Link via hax" Good Reasoning? You're definitely confusing it with another, likely well worded vote.

Even with your vote, it's still 9-6

What you said is irrelevant because I counted your vote.
That's not at all what he said,he put an entire pargraph explaining his reasoning and even give kudos to cloud himself.....i'm not talking about my vote, i'm talking the dude with the dragonball symbol and powerpoll as his avatar that you didn't count...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back