• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Natsu vs Issei is a stomp.

"Literally all Natsu has is being a Dragon Slayer"

Look at Issei's profile. He's a Dragon / Devil hybrid after he was given a new body by Great Red.

"Attack Reflection"

It won't do anything to Natsu when he's highly resistant to fire. The only things it's useful for are neutralizing Natsu's ranged attacks and redirecting his attacks from difficult angles so that Natsu would have a hard time avoiding.

"Power Null"

? Issei's Power Nullification is from nullifying things like barriers that would prevent him from touching his opponent directly. It's useless against Natsu.

"Stat Amping"

Natsu has Rage Power and can boost himself by eating Issei's fire based attacks. Well, it'll probably work only once though. And I'll freely admit that Boost is better.

"Better Range"

Natsu's range is several kilometers and they start from four kilometers according to SBA. And it's out of character for Issei to run several hundreds of kilometers away and start shooting ranged attacks.

Re-add the fight then. I'm going by what I saw as reasoning for votes. I take that one back then.

Natsu only has that range with one attack and it's AOE is lower than usual. Plus it's not Natsu battle style anyway.

Can't issei ignore durabilty and fly? Also, what about divide?

What version of issei is even used...

It doesn't matter, really. Against people with range of a dozen meters or so, Issei doesn't abuse his range advantage. If he sees that his opponent prefers hand-to-hand, he'll freely enter that range. Just look at his match against Sairaorg, who fights solely in melee range. But he does use ranged attacks regularly too.

Penetrate isn't durability negation. If you're talking about his attacks that have a chance of affecting space, it's something that happens randomly. It's not guaranteed, but it's still an advantage, yeah.

Issei doesn't abuse his flight advantage in character. Divide will work, but Natsu will only get angrier and increase his power.

I'm not even sure how it contributes to a stomp, else we'd have to remove Lightning's matches or anyone else's who can buff themselves and debuff their opponent.

Gargoyle One said:
Might as well get a bunch of mismatches from the punching bags off.
Esdeath

Rukia: Ridiculously superior Absolute zero Ice attacks and nigh-immunity to basically everything from her arsenal

Lancer: Are people forgetting Esdeath can do an instant time stop while the spear is flying?

Mitsuru: Resists everything from Esdeath and can rip away resistances via status affects.
I think her losses to Dimaria and Invel should also be removed.

Dimaria match-up no since time hax is the only thing Dimaria has in the first place.

For invel i would agree, but depends on others.

Mitsuru:Resists everything from Esdeath and can rip away resistances via status affects.

Any ice based user pitted against mitsuru is most likely a stomp since she can pretty much passively null any ice based damage so yeah.

i also noticed how most of mitsuru's vs threads center around ice vs ice which is.....

@Gargoyle

Gae Bolg is guaranteed to hit, as soon as Mahapadma ends it will strike her with the force of a Noble Phantasm bombing raid, dealing conceptual damage in the process. Lancer has Battle Continuation and Esdeath is more likely to stab him rather than freeze him. She drops first and thus Lancer wins.

Don't care about the others.

Removed completely.

Though the rapier strike wouldn't do anything due to lack of mystery anyway

She did it cause it's the only way to kill him? Cause of that thing in his chest since he has regen...

@Gar

It's killed Danger Beasts and clashed with Teigu, so I actually think it would count.

@Gargoyle

Teigu are made from Danger Beasts. Danger Beasts are monsters and therefore equivalent to Monstrous Beasts, which have Mystery.

Being sufficiently sturdy and powerful to match a Teigu should be Noble Phantasm-class.

But I'm derailing, carry on.

I'd personally like to remove Yusuke Urameshi Vs Naruto Uzumaki (Adult)

Not only is the thread over a year old, I heard Naruto profiles are going though major revisions; including Adult Naruto receiving a slight downgrade. Additionally, looking at the posts, it's mostly one word sentences of "via hax". Some of them were even considering it to be a mismatch, which sounds like another reason to have it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back