• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I definitely believes this qualifies for removal:

Sakuya's ONLY advantage is time erasure, while Bayonetta can time stop, atomize her, mind screw her, rip out her soul etc.

Its already been concluded but I think it still qualifies as a stomp

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/841282

Hakumen's best move is utterly useless against Mr. Wednesday and he has absolutely no way of winning the fight. In fact Hakumen CANT win the fight due to how Mr Wednesday cant die if he is remembered which Hakumen would be doing after a supposed "death"

That sounds like every matchup ever, one of the characters incapable of winning...

Esdeath vs Ban

Most Ryuko fights

A single ability doesn't make it a stomp.

Also, the less people who remember Me Wednesday, what weaker he becomes, this applies to ALL God's, Hakumen will be fighting a 9C if he's the only one remembering him.

>Incapacitating Ban

Pretty sure that was considered impossible in the manga, also if Bang wasn't a good enough example how about Rukia vs Esdeath or Hakumen vs Gilgamesh?

Ban can be sealed away in any possible way like freeze him, petrify him or similar and this is not to be discussed here thou so at max on someone's wall.

Gargoyle One said:
That sounds like every matchup ever, one of the characters incapable of winning...
Esdeath vs Ban

Most Ryuko fights

A single ability doesn't make it a stomp.

Also, the less people who remember Me Wednesday, what weaker he becomes, this applies to ALL God's, Hakumen will be fighting a 9C if he's the only one remembering him.

but how would you apply this in a fight, if he's 5A in his fight with Hakumen that means the only way Hakumen would get him down to 9-C is to kill everyone, unless he reverts to 9-C after being "killed"?

He gets weaker the more followers either don't believe him, or the more of his followers get killed, so yes, if Hakumen killed some of his followers he'd be vastly weaker, and if he blew up he planet, then he wins anyway.

This is discounting the fact that AP is Wednesdays only advantage and it going to take ages for him to catch-up to Hakumen, but he eventually will.

Gargoyle One said:
He gets weaker the more followers either don't believe him, or the more of his followers get killed, so yes, if Hakumen killed some of his followers he'd be vastly weaker, and if he blew up he planet, then he wins anyway.
This is discounting the fact that AP is Wednesdays only advantage and it going to take ages for him to catch-up to Hakumen, but he eventually will.

So Hakumen a heroic character (not always very nice but certainly a hero) wuld go around killing innocent random bystnaders....yeah thats....totally in-character. and I dont think hakumen is capable of blowing up the planet. So Hakumen has no way to kill Wednesday.

Doesn't want to =/= can't. If he loses because he doesn't want to take the easy way out doesn't mean that he will be stomped

and pray tell HOW he would do this during said fight....with Wednesday... so because character A "in-character" wont do thing, that means Character B is allowed a win on their profile even though its a clear stomp

there is areason vs battles state if characters involved are blood lusted or in character, you cant use "oh well characters wont act out of character to win when they are stated as in character thus other character is allowed the win on their profile."

Like explain to me how Hakumen would kill these hypothetical characters...where on Earth are these people who remember Mr Wednesday? Are they all together, are they scattered across the planet? Explain to me how Hakumen could kill them WHILE IN A FIGHT WITH WEDNESDAY... cause I know for a fact he cant blow up the planet with his own power.

>Hakumen

>Heroic character

WHAT?!

All of Wednesday's supporters are in America, the more believers he kills the weaker he becomes.

Also, it won't be hard for Hakumen to kill Wednesday is he was bloodlusted, one casual attack to destroy the continent, Wednesday is too weak to fight, the end.

Not a stomp

Also are you actually saying that Hakumen, a Large Planet lever character, can't do something a low 5B can? Destroying the planet is cake for Hakumen.

@Gargoyle
Yes Hakumen is indeed heroic as evidenced by his interactions with Bang Shishigami, Tsubaki and others. He is most certainly prideful stubborn and anti-social but he IS a hero.

Second just because a character is tier 5 does not mean they are capable of destroying a planet, it merely means for some that they can deal susceptile damage to those who with planet level durability. You need an attack to either cover enough of the planet or hits core or...the point is Hakumen cant just stab the ground and boom goes the Earth.

and in the matchup both are in-character as by SBA since in the OP post neither are stated to be blood lusted. He cannot incapicitate nor kill mr. Wednesday.

Even if he were bloodlusted he wouldn't know to destroy the country.

Holy shit are you serious? No, if you're Low 5B, you can destroy a planet, period, this isn't hard to understand, if I destroy a planet, that's 5B, Hakumen is stronger then people who were capable of destroying the Earth and the Moon system, so yes, he can destroy a country, let alone Earth.

then him being in character makes even less to do that as a way to win.

• sigh*
Code:
Attack Potency
"An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces."

All he has to do is destroy the country anyway.

Also, what about Wednesday? How can he kill Hakumen aside from outlasting him?

If Hakumen vs Gilgamesh wasn't a stomp, this isn't.

Hakumen couldve won if he could get close he was kept at bay by GoB and other crap. Hakumen here has NO way to kill Wednesaday no matter what happens

And no he cant destroy a country either. he has no feat on that scale.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that if Hakumen is above people who can destroy the earth Moon system, he should have no problem doing a 6B feat....

Stop debating in this thread. This is not the purpose of it. Hakumen's range won't allow him to even City-Bust anyway.

And someone lost the fight. Just accept it.

It doesnt matter what tier he is, he has no destructive feats on that level, he can just putput that level of force on a concentrated area to people who can take said level of energy to their bodies.

Okay, then use time killer to erase everyone in the country, no difference.

FGS the fight wasn't even added.

Do you guys not read Matthew's message or just want to flood this thread about the same match?

Ultron vs Superman should be removed, as Ultron now scales to Sentry and can now basically one shot Superman.

Originally Superman was thought to be much stronger.

Ace vs Natsu should be removed

Natsu has High resistance to fire and can keep replenishing himself by eating Ace's fire, meaning Ace really has nothing to hurt Natsu meanwhile Natsu has multiple ways to deal with Ace with his own fire and lightning. Ace does not posses Haki or any of the sort to even the playing field and his logia desprison was useless at the time since this was before we came to the conclusion that Haki cannot be equalized. Which was one of the main arguments in the thread as to why Natsu would beat Ace.

Or at least until Natsu's time limit runs out on his mode, returns to 7A form and proceeds to get one shotted, also, Natsu only has lightning as fire is useless with logia.

That said, if dispersion can't be Equalized, then yeah feel free to remove it.

I shall wait until I get the permission from an admin to avoid anything

Also dude what happened to your account? Lmao

Link vs The Hunter should be removed.

Due to recent upgrades is a Hax stomp in Links favor.

Code:
Ace vs Natsu and Zoro vs Kaori Thread :509915 should be removed as well. Yuisen was not restricted meaning she'd have island level AP. Meanwhile Zoro is only mountain level.

Someone should remove BB vs Yhwach, massive Hax stomp in BBs favor.

Novel Kars vs Yhwach should also be looked at, Kars defeated Gil who was put against Yhwach and that was declared a stomp, but that was before some of Gil's upgrades.

Both of Jedah's inconclusive matches should be removed as they're both outdated stomps and they're unfinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back