• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his son that's protecting the father lmao

Also isn't Machina loss against King Hassa old. Machina now has Type 8 on 1-A scale so he can't really die to KH

Unless i am missing something, KH has no way to kill Nigredo

Theglassman12 said:
@Overlord that assumes Reinhard can get through his precognition, which will warn him about the spear ahead of time
LLT is becoming Irrellevant in speed, so Hazama can't do anything to avoid it once it's thrown

that doesn't really debunk my point that Hazama will be aware of Reinhard throwing the spear ahead of time, but whatever.

Glass already agreed to removing it

If you wanna debate more about this, go to his wall. No need to clutter the thread more

SleepyTBubble said:
Glass already agreed to removing it
If you wanna debate more about this, go to his wall. No need to clutter the thread more
SInce it is true, I removed it.

The New God said:
And remove Reinhard vs UKG as well. UKG is no longer 5-B
True, now, she is just: Unknow, eventually became 2-A so I will removed the match.

SleepyTBubble said:
It's his son that's protecting the father lmao
Also isn't Machina loss against King Hassa old. Machina now has Type 8 on 1-A scale so he can't really die to KH

Unless i am missing something, KH has no way to kill Nigredo
I agree. The match is also really outdated as it is over two years as both Machina and King Hassa get new abilites and resistance that would change the match outcome. I will remove the match.

Elizhaa said:
Yuuki's vs Meltlilith match should be removed since Meltlilith's old High 3-A key was change to just 2-A. The match was already removed on Meltlilith's profile. The removal seems fairly straightforward. I can remove the match later today if there no disagreements. Though, if someone show the match would not be a Stomp Thread for a High 3-A vs 2-A, then I will restored the match.
Since, none disagreed, I will remooved the mathc from Yuuki's profile.

The only characters that have match that I remember are Gil, Melt in that teir that was concluded. But it was already remove.

Frank West vs. Phoenix Wright should be removed.

People generally ignored the fact that Frank seriously outranges, outskills and is quicker on the draw than anything Phoenix would do. They treated Wright's character poorly, as if he would soulhax instantly, but he starts out of range of Frank's very powerful attacks, so it doesn't work out. Should be removed.

Phoenix Wright vs. Doomguy needs to be removed

Phoenix is outranged in this fight, outskilled, and just doesn't have any killer instinct to really outdo Doomguy, even if he's bloodlusted. The thread was closed before someone could argue really for Doomguy, and after I mentioned that Phoenix isn't in range to use his attacks, Butters closed the thread without even bothering to address that point. I'd say it should be removed due to lack of communicating or allowing an argument afterwards.

And still my arguments were ignored. I want a chance to actually argue in these threads at least.

Either that or remove the matches from the profiles because they're ignoring very very very important things.

The second match should at least be opened again to allow for some debate. I had some things I want to say

Okay, so i looked through Sans past matchups and here are some of the ones that seem outdated. Note that a lot of these are being removed due to his outdated statistics from his early 2018 profile and before, back when sans was so powerful he could beat demigra (apparently with speed unequal too) and nearly beat reinhard heydrich.

Twilight sparkle: Outdated matchup. Already been removed from twilights profile. Many arguments are based on sans karmic retribution and other abilities etc

The batter: Horribly outdated. Batter probably stomps. Even without it, the arguments are based entirely apon sans outdated statistics.

Jotaro kujo: I think the thread itself basically explained why this is unfair. Jotaro is bound to open with time stop and one shot sans even harder than he could before.

Hulk: This is as outdated as the broly matchup. The only reasons given for sans being able to soulhax the hulk rely on him being able to soulhax a 2-B and karmic retribution (stuff he no longer has). Hulk resists sans and lands an area of effect attack before sans can even do anything as stated in the thread.

Psylocke: The reasons for this not being a stomp is that sans has 8-C attack compared to her 9-A durability... yeah. And that even though sans is guarunteed to get haxxed from the beginning, it isnt a stomp because sans has an attack which can stomp her

Im pretty sure this logic is no longer accepted. If psylocke is bound to hax sans before he can retort (pretty much the reason she won), then it is a clear as day stomp. Unless sans actually has a chance at winning with his opening attack.

Goku black: Really old matchup, exteremely outdated arguments. Likely outdated for the same reasons as the broly matchup. Goku black can probably just fly into the air and land an area of effect attack. Im pretty sure even normal goku has stomped sans in the past tbh.

Talio Im actually unsure if this is outdated but im posting this here just in case it is outdated. It depends on how good his resistance to soul manip is and if he is bound to start with time slow. If not then they may not be outdated. Though it is based on sans current abilities. What do you think?

Oh god im out of time.

@GojiBoyForever When sans beat broly. It was removed in the end.

That reminds me. Every dragon ball low 2-Cs (except infinite zamasu) matchups are outdated. They are literally bordering on 2-C meaning they basically now have a 2-C to low 2-C difference between the people they fought when they were previously close in power. They need to be removed (unless said matchup is recent after the upgrades of course)

Jackythejack said:
Frank West vs. Phoenix Wright should be removed.People generally ignored the fact that Frank seriously outranges, outskills and is quicker on the draw than anything Phoenix would do. They treated Wright's character poorly, as if he would soulhax instantly, but he starts out of range of Frank's very powerful attacks, so it doesn't work out. Should be removed.
It seems like it ws agrred to be removed so it is fine with me. I will removed it. The other match, well, I would recommand contact an admin or discussion moderator to open it for you, @Jackythejack

Wright hardly uses soul hax in character, and it certainly isn't instant. In fact, the only time he's used it was when he knew that one of his best friends was being possessed.

GyroNutz said:
Wright hardly uses soul hax in character, and it certainly isn't instant. In fact, the only time he's used it was when he knew that one of his best friends was being possessed.
True, about him not using soul hax in characters.

I think his standard tatics should be added to prevent match like this.

@Elizhaa So, is there someone else i should get regarding the sans and dragon ball matchups? Like a knowledgeable staff member or something?

Read this post said:
@Elizhaa So, is there someone else i should get regarding the sans and dragon ball matchups? Like a knowledgeable staff member or something?
There were agree to be remove in the past vs removal rquests thread even by staffs like admin. Well, I guess they never got removed.

Even match profiles like Bleach has they have reiatsu crush were agreed to be removed. I thought people already removed theses matche removal since concensus was overall positive toward removal by ther weren't. I can remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back