• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Reinhard vs Beatrice should also be removed, since LLT can now affected Higher D beings and Reinhard resists her mind hax
I agree with the mind hax resistance. Where was LLT accepted as being of affecting Higher D beings because I never read of it?

@Elizhaa

Easy. The spear hit Marie in the Twilight Beach which I believe it's a 1-A place. And even if Reinhard doesn't use his spear, he can still summon Glads with a thought.

I asked for Reinhard vs Mogul to be removed, which is also for the same reasons why you should remove Beatrice vs Reinhard.

BFR looks it was moot point since it was stated that Reinhard has way around it, Overall, mindhax was the main methods of argument which made the match inconclusive and Reinhard should resist to a Tier 1-A level now so I agree with removing the match. I will removed it.

Yuuki's vs Meltlilith match should be removed since Meltlilith's old High 3-A key was change to just 2-A. The match was already removed on Meltlilith's profile. The removal seems fairly straightforward. I can remove the match later today if there no disagreements. Though, if someone show the match would not be a Stomp Thread for a High 3-A vs 2-A, then I will restored the match.

@Elizhaa

You should hold on to that. Don't remove it. Glassman said up there that there are many ways that Hazama can do to incap.

Elizhaa said:
Yuuki's vs Meltlilith match should be removed since Meltlilith's old High 3-A key was change to just 2-A. The match was already removed on Meltlilith's profile. The removal seems fairly straightforward. I can remove the match later today if there no disagreements. Though, if someone show the match would not be a Stomp Thread for a High 3-A vs 2-A, then I will restored the match.
It's not a stomp mach because screw you ovo

The New God said:
@Elizhaa
You should hold on to that. Don't remove it. Glassman said up there that there are many ways that Hazama can do to incap.
I already removed it since I thought the removal reasonings were legit enough. But, I restored it.

@Shiro that's not all Hazama has that he can use to incapacitate. Cauldron powers and precognition still works against Reinhard.

Theglassman12 said:
@Shiro that's not all Hazama has that he can use to incapacitate. Cauldron powers and precognition still works against Reinhard.
Wait, @Theglassman12, what are Hazama's Cauldron powers because I want to be certain since his profile looks to alluded to these powers: Chaos Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Transmutation, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 3) (Azure Grimoire is stated to be portable cauldron and can harness the powers of the Boundary) ?

Those are basically the Cauldron Powers. There's a bit more but Hazama has better versions of them so it doesn't really matter for him.

Can you elaborate on what he can do with theses that allows to incapacitate Reinhard? And did he use them in the story aka is it in-character?

It's all scales from what the boundary is capable of doing which has that stuff, and Hazama is an actual azure grimoire, which is basically a portable Cauldron, and the non-portable cauldrons basically have boundary shit due to being the literal door to the Boundary stuff. And like everything about the Boundary is 2-A in potency.

Chaos hax makes him literally drown in Chaos as shown with a Arakune in CF, Biological hax will basically make his body deteriorate, transmutation will turn him into a slime monster unrecognizable to anyone, Information Manipulation literally floods the victims with infinite information spanning across the beginning of time which is what happened to Arakune, and corruption from the same thing that happened with Arakune.

As for in Character, he's activated his azure grimoire a nigh infinite times in Continuum Shift, so it's safe to say it's definitely in character for him to use it.

Any hax that affects their physical attributes are useless as Apostles can rebuild their body with the souls they hold. That and Reinhard himself has a passive barrier that requires:

• Concept hax
  • Attacks which soul potency is higher than his + All of Gladsheimr
Either of which can bypass that. Any hax involving his mind is useless. As not only he shrugged off 1-A mind hax. Reinhard vessel is unique in the sense it can absorb infinite souls and process all what they have (Shinza has souls as the source of information of the individual).

Don't understand what the "literally drown in Chaos" do. Does it kill him? Or is it mindhax?

And how potent is Reinhard's soul hax again?

Not really mindhax, just moreso him unable to really control his body due to chaos swarming him if that makes any sense.

@Overlord cause he needs to actually throw the spear as hazama's stuff is passive when he uses it.

Also please do note that Gladsheimr is manipulated by Isaac who will interfere even without Reinhard consent to protect him at all cost

Cause he doesn't resist any of those and he would be incapacitated before he decides to throw the spear.

Isaac resides inside Gladsheimr which exists outside the laws of Mercurius 1-A and his authority in addition to being completely capable of destroying such concepts as distance and coordinates to move without limitation and deploy soldiers/weaponries/part of itself

Does he help Reinhard against hax he's never encountered before? Or is it just some super armor?

He helps him regardless of whatever he may encounter

Might i also add Gladsheimr in a constant change of destruction and creation. Anything that ends or changes is returned back to its original state. Gun missing ammo? No problem its back. Someone dying? No problem they are back.

@Overlord that assumes Reinhard can get through his precognition, which will warn him about the spear ahead of time.

@Sleepy Does that whole destruction and creation work for like anyone or just the user?

So then yeah I guess you can remove it if he has some super god protecting him from all hax out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back