• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
To check with, doesn't grace reset everytime the votes hasn't concluded or a thread suddenly gets votes on the opposing sides? Don't have much time rn but I was about to vote for Sonic here. If not, ah well worth a shot.

Mercer vs Sonic

All of Article Canon SCP-682's wins, as well as incons where the only reason for an incon was Low-Godly regen (All though I don't think there are any of these).

His win against CDI-Link was pretty much a stomp, let's face it.

His win against Slenderman was only because of Weekly saying his Low-Godly regen takes 15 hours, which is only in extended canon. Weekly has yet to link any evidence that the Low-Godly is actually combat applicable, despite being asked multiple times.

>His win against CDI-Link was pretty much a stomp, let's face it.

CD-i Link has a 100% viable wincon via sealing. CIS of him not leading with it does not make it a stomp.

>His win against Slenderman was only because of Weekly saying his Low-Godly regen takes 15 hours, which is only in extended canon. Weekly has yet to link any evidence that the Low-Godly is actually combat applicable, despite being asked multiple times.

Wok said it, not me.

I'm honestly not sure. I had to look over all the 682 scans at once so I probably just confused one thing with another since it was a lot.

@Read this post, I saw your list. I agree the matches are outdated on Sans's profile so I will removed them.

Yeah, Talion's soul manipulation resistance look way above what Sans can dish out, so it is outdated.

GyroNutz said:
Yeah, idk why nearly everyone ignored the literal third post in the thread lol
There is a time and place for "lol". Most people were likely too busy with other priorities to notice. That's being said, I will removed the matches are outdated.

What

I think that one's fine tbh, since with real life creatures you kinda need to specify that sort of thing (just in case it becomes meaningful).

Mr. Bambu said:
What
I think that one's fine tbh, since with real life creatures you kinda need to specify that sort of thing (just in case it becomes meaningful).
It does matter for a case like the animal lifting strength which where the main reason why those matches occur. The added weight could also provided more balanced against attacks and be used for the animals' fighting style. Large size equalization does matter since it is basically restrict the animal's Large Size abilities.

We had a Versus Thread Rules against abilities' restriction of any kind, besides those from seperated Tiers:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Yeah, I think they meant that they where a Lion and Bear of around the same weight, since the weight of creatures like that can vary.

GojiBoyForever said:
But that's the thing animal lifting strength varies which is why they specified equal weight.
From what I saw, it being used redundantly. The average Lion and Bear's lifting strenght far surpassed each others average weight for instances.

Also, basically, it is the same things for the elephants and T-rex.

It seems more trouble than it worth to allow weight equalized and size equalized, in the long run, since some willl abuse it and the equaliazation would trivalized the lifting strenght system too.

Simply using research is enough and a better solution.

@Weekly

Well, Sonic's fatehax is passive so how would that help if Oracle is getting fatehaxed repeatedly? Sure, Oracle has it and it's better, but it's not passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back