• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Thats not how chemicals work in real life, while this is fiction if the chemicals haven't been shown to massivly alter change dna resistance to them wouldn't account for bio manip resistance. Asking the staff I was told chemical exposure resistance would fall under poison resistance rather then bio manip.

Super Sonic should be invulnerable.

There's no reason why he shouldn't be. Literally every boss except Solaris and Egg Salamander have only been able to push him back. Super Sonic has never been remotely damaged by anyone besides those two bosses. Dark Gaia is an actual outlier, it's not consistent with the rest of the series.

Also, @The pen or the sword Base Sonic can travel through the most dangerous areas of Chemical Plant unharmed. Super Sonic's body should literally no sell hax like biological manipulation and especially possession.

Thats not how that works though, being able to travel through highly dangerous chemicals doesn't give resistance to bio manip. It offers resistance to poison from what Ive heard, this is further compounded by the fact he's already resistant to poisons. Why would his dna be damaged when he already resist the effects?

And idc about what the staff says. Especially without any proof. Plus the staff doesn't support Somic much. And it's not because of other series. They just don't support it or like it compared to others. Hence why they're uninformed in the series

...Being resistant to poison would cover sonic from suffering the effects of the chemicals from my understanding, not a concession. Im asking staff and knowledgeable members currently perhaps theres another feat, or Im mistaken about how the feat is examined but I don't believe I am.

I don't think Im bias, apologies if I come across that way...Im not overly interested in sonic I just noticed something that seemed off in his profile and decided to hunt around a bit. As I said Im no expert I could be wrong, but the chemicals and their effects aren't listed.

Even exposure to dna damaging chemicals isn't a grantee dna will be damaged theres a large chance but a person can walk away from such chemicals without suffering genetic damage. Other characters exposed to toxic chemicals aren't given bio manip resistance. Feats involving chemicals seem to fall under poison resistance without other evidence.

edit, several of the staff are listed as supporters on the sonic verse page. Doesn't seem overly bias to me...

VioletVoid100 said:
And idc about what the staff says. Especially without any proof. Plus the staff doesn't support Somic much. And it's not because of other series. They just don't support it or like it compared to others. Hence why they're uninformed in the series
Heck, even non-Sonic supporters like Cal, accepted a speed calc that upgraded Sonic from 38,000c to 800,000,000c/1,470,000,000c. Accusing staff members of being biased is not going to do anything.

Theuser789 said:
Sonic already has resistance to bio manip on his profile, If you disagree make a CTR instead of arguing here
Sonic still doesnt have resistance to soul manipulation on his profile, so he gets possessed. If you disagree, make a small CRT, its not that difficult

I ain't arguing for the match to be removed, and there is plans to add that actualy

And what does Crash have to do with this?

This discussion is still going on!?. This thread is for removing invalid matches from profiles that are locked. Discussing Sonic's resistances are just taking up this thread. So can we drop this subject?.

Chicken releases radiation when hit that instantly kills creatures that literally feed on radiation and Aura has no feats of blocking anything like radiation.

Hmm, she must have had a 4-B key back when the fight was made, double checking, Tamamo has her victory over Tifa removed as well. I'll go ahead and remove it from Tifa's profile.

Stalker Maggot said:
Abe vs Banjo and Kazooie due to it being a AP stomp Banjo now
I agree. The profiles is open so you are welcome to remove the match once there is an overall agreement with your removal request, @Stalker Maggot. I can still remove the match but I would do them much later since i am busy in real life.

Stalker Maggot said:
Peter Griffin vs Sans
1. I made this AS A JOKE

2. Peter had no way of winning this. Even in his death form, he could never touch Sans

It isn't on Sans' profile, but it's on Peter Griffin's profile
If you meant it as a joke, then you should have posted it in the Fun & Games forum, instead of the Versus Threads forum where it would be seen as a legitimate matchup.

I'll remove it for you, but keep this in mind for the future in case you want to make any joke matchups like that again.

If you meant it as a joke, then you should have posted it in the Fun & Games forum, instead of the Versus Threads forum where it would be seen as a legitimate matchup.

I'll remove it for you, but keep this in mind for the future in case you want to make any joke matchups like that again.

I made this months ago, so I wasn't aware back then

DragonEmperor23 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3077378?useskin=oasis#155

This Mario vs Goku thread needs to be removed from both profiles due to being a stomp. After being called out as a stomp in thread, it was still added to the profiles. This is the primary reasoning for it being a stomp.

"https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

"Superman (Red Son) versus Doctor Doom with speed equalization. Both may have the same statistics, but their abilities make it one-sided towards Doom."

This is one of the most common types of stomp threads that get treated as normal ones. Seriously, if you're arguing that Mario will use his sealing, has resurrection, time manip, possession, etc. then how do you think this match is fair?"

The only serious response to this was that Goku had a wincon by BFRing Mario, but that was swiftly rebutted by the fact that Goku doesn't have BFR in the key used in the match. The only other response was that Goku could vaporize Mario to get past Mario's Mid regen, but this doesn't make sense if Goku can only be up to 1.6 times Mario's AP.
Bumping because this wasn't resolved.

This fight between Monika and Strange should be removed from Monika's profile (already removed from Strange's profile). It's very outdated Strange went through a huge revision so at least a rematch should be done, but I don't think it's necessary it's a stomp now. He resists everything she can do and he's becoming 2-A soon as well.

And this fight between Monika and BB (Fate/Extra CCC) should be removed as well. Monika doesn't have a wincon, not only BB resists everything she can do and she has an Almighty, she can see infinite futures and choose whichever one she wants to happen.

Gonna remove Lord of Games vs Animdude

Lord of Games got an upgrade recently to its plot manip, making it quantifiably superior to Animdude's. In the match itself, LoG's other abilities weren't really taken into account, but the former is the main reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back