• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightOfSunlight said:
oof, that's an out of date match if I've ever seen one
that and Road Kamelot gives me a headache to try and read her profile eeeewwwww its messy imo, and bothering my OCD

@The Smashor, I fix it.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
On Meltlilith 's profile she has an "Inconclusive" with Road Kamelot. The thread of the fight between the 2 is here . The thread is 2 years old, and both have went through massive revisions since then for example meltliltih has a massive load of hax now, and has a Mountain level Key on her profile, and Road Kamelot is now large town level
i agree. I am fine if the matches is removed.

Super Sonic's Invulnerability is just game mechanics, beings that are on his level have consistently been able to damage him

@VioletVoid100

I do not see resistance to Biological or Soul Manipulation on Game Sonic's page, can you point it out. He only had resistance to Mind Manipulation and no Possession in general doesn't work on all three. There are types Possession that only go for 1 of the three.

That isn't really how invulnerability works, and it was actually supposed to be removed from a lot of profiles.

@Violet and then proceeds to be easilly hurt by Time Destroyer

and Kaiju Metal Sonic

and by the Egg Wizard

and by other machines of Eggman

and by Dark Gaia

and by Mother Wisp

and by many more

LordGriffin1000 said:
@VioletVoid100

I do not see resistance to Biological or Soul Manipulation on Game Sonic's page, can you point it out. He only had resistance to Mind Manipulation and no Possession in general doesn't work on all three. There are types Possession that only go for 1 of the three.
Sonic going through Chemical Plant is resistance to biological manipulation. It's on his profile. I wasn't talking about the three different ways one can possess. I was more aligned of talking about possession in general affects mind, body, and soul.

That seems more like resistance to poison manip, unless something's in the manuals I'm not aware of.

@Shadow

That's completly false

all those bosses can damage Super Sonic

@Violet

since you are the one that is claiming that Super Sonic is invulnerable, you should

Overlord775 said:
@Violet
and then proceeds to be easilly hurt by Time Destroyer

and Kaiju Metal Sonic

and by the Egg Wizard

and by Dark Gaia

and by Mother Wisp

and by many more
Wrong. Only Solaris, the Egg Salamander and Perfect Dark Gaia have harmed Super Sonic. The rest only stagger him and knock him backwards.

@Overlord775 No they don't. Unless if they actually knock rings out of Super Sonic, they aren't doing damage. None of the bosses you listed except Dark Gaia do that.

@VioletVoid100

Yeah chemicals from a plant doesn't compare to what happens with ghost possession in Danny Phantom.

Possession in general doesn't effect the mind, body and soul unless proven. However I'm not gonna take up this thread anymore.

Sonic profile has resistance to biological manipulation, move the cursor over the chemical products, it's directely links to that, Sonic has resistance to both poison manipulation and biological manipulation

Also Super Sonic is definitively invulnerable

Overlord775 said:
@Violet
and then proceeds to be easilly hurt by Time Destroyer

and Kaiju Metal Sonic

and by the Egg Wizard

and by Dark Gaia

and by Mother Wisp

and by many more
Ok first off, it's Time Eater. Not "Time Destroyer" and no he only just pushed him back. No damage at all aka lose rings

You mean Metal Overlord and the same case goes for him just like the Time Eater situation.

Same thing. Only pushed him back or staggered. No damage aka lose rings

It'll be nice to tell me these specific machines. Also don't forget the "Dr." before "Eggman"

That can either be PIS (the entire fight was) or he has durability negation. Hey! If it works for Archie Dark Gaia against Post-Gen Archie Sonic (who's feats are tied to the games), then so it can be said the same for Game Sonic here.

Again, she hasn't done anything to Super Sonic that hurt him.

Be specific. Stop being lazy.

Also, don't debate for a series you don't know. It'll make you look more like a fool than you already are.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@VioletVoid100
Yeah chemicals from a plant doesn't compare to what happens with ghost possession in Danny Phantom.

Possession in general doesn't effect the mind, body and soul unless proven. However I'm not gonna take up this thread anymore.
I mean there isn't really much of a difference tbh. Both affects your genes and body either way.

Proven? Possession, throughout fiction, is always about overshadowing one's soul, messing up their bodies, and taking over their mind to do stupid shit. Also Super Sonic scales to Silver and Shadow who has resistance to soul manipulation back in Sonic Rivals 2 with the Ifrit. Also I take your concession.

VioletVoid100 said:
I mean there isn't really much of a difference tbh. Both affects your genes and body either way.
Ok no being resistant to chemicals does not in any way grant resistance to bio manip.

Those are totally different things. Unless the chemicals have feats of causing mutations/genetically altering those exposed to them they are not equatable. I understand poison manip to some extent but where is he getting the bio manip resistance from? Even further as the chemicals weren't part of any attack/manipulation why isn't it simply listed as a resistance to poison/toxic substances?

Edit, geting resistance to bio manip from chemicals makes no sense. Yes certain forms of chemical compounds can lead to damage on the genetic level. But so can radiation and we don't grant bio manip based on the random chance of mutations/genetic damage happen. Because in both cases theirs no garentee that mutations will appear, or that genes will be damaged.

That and bio manip is considering something far more invasive and directed, with garentees of cellular/genetic damage depending on the type of manipulation.

@The Causality

Good luck, I've posted above like ten matches that needed to be removed for that same reason and last time I checked they were still added.

The Causality said:
This match need to be removed for one reason:
  • The reason is the fact that now Reiatsu crush is a thing the opponent doesn't resist so get crushed.
I am fine with the removal. In my opinion, you are welcome to removed the matches since the pages are unlocked.

The Calaca said:
@The Causality
Good luck, I've posted above like ten matches that needed to be removed for that same reason and last time I checked they were still added.
I didn't see proposal until I checked the last thead; I am fine with the removals. I did check and matches that argued to stand like Ichigo vs Tsuna would not stand much anyway since the match was more than a year ago. Ichigo and many bleach character got Reiatsu crush, Soul Manipulation, and Invisibilty so the matches would not be accurate.

In my opinion, you are welcome to removed the matches since the pages are unlocked.

@The pen HAHAHAHA!!!! Jokes on you! But you literally wasted 5 minutes typing some resistance Sonic already has on his profile for the same thing! He has both resistance to poison and bio manipulation. Poison cause of the Mega Mack (that's that purple stuff) and just overall exposed to a bunch of chemical products in chemical plant which makes up for his bio manipulation as he runs through the place more times than we can count.

But that doesn't grant bio manip, just as resistance to radiation doesn't grant resistance to bio manip. Where is it coming from? It describes exposure to chemicals but from my understanding thats not enough to grant resistance to bio manipulation. At most it would grant a resistance to toxins/poisons. Fair enough with the mega mack but Im still not seeing why sonic resist bio manipulation...

Yes it does though. Getting exposed to several different chemicals can change your body. Whether it's some rare disease or Super powers. Look at Static Shock and Family Guy for example. From where? Don't act stupid. It's a chemical plant. That's like asking "Where is all the fire coming fire?" Duh from a forest fire.

Static shock has resistance to chemicals but its not listed as resistance to bio manip. Family guy lacks any mention of bio manip outside stewies ability to alter his own physiolgoy with prep

So any other examples I can examine? Ive asked the staff to ensure Im not making a mistake but I don't believe I am. What are the feats for these chemicals? How damaging are they to genetic material? Have they caused large scale mutations in the past?

Static Shock's example wasn't that he resist Bio Manipulation. More or less to show you that random chemicals can really messed up your body biologically whether you get killed or get powers. Same case for Family Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back