• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it was suggested to me, I created another thread for Mario vs Goku being a stomp to be discussed so it wouldn't clog up this thread. It has been five days since then and all arguments for it not being a stomp have been invalidated so the match can be removed from both profiles now.

Overlord775 said:
AP didn't matter in that fight at all
AP may or not matters but the keys does. 5-B Maxwell doesn't exist so the match would be invalidate the match on this grounds. Futhermore, Maxwell's profile did get updated since the match so the past fighting dynamic would not be same due to his new abilties. His 4-B AP should matters since the AP difference is so that roughly fighting actions that Maxwell could killed Kriemhild Gretchen. I would argued it would be worst that Saitama's one punch and it go in stated of vaporization or lower since the Attack Potency range is past way trillions which should bypassed her Mid Healing. The Attack Potency to Vaporized a Planet is definitely way lower than Solar System level and somewhere in the planet level to star level range.

I think removal is fine.

@Elizhaa

Maxewell needs to write on his notebook to do stuff, KG absorbs him before he can write anything.

Him being 4-B doesn't stop this from happening

Schnee One said:
Does Maxwell start with anything that will kill KG
He either goes for by Energy Attack in this key from his JLA's power or write in note which has Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) which Kriemhild doesn't resist.

Roughly anything he does kill by Vaporizing at least. I high-balled the scaling the vaporizing required for a Planet it is much less. Atomization at peak for planets or even those around of Jupiter is just higher. I did Mr. Bambu and he said the Vaporization of large Planet like Jupiter would be At least 5-A and so it is nowhere near 4-B.

Overlord775 said:
@ElizhaaMaxewell needs to write on his notebook to do stuff, KG absorbs him before he can write anything.
Him being 4-B doesn't stop this from happening
In this key, he has super-powered already and doesn't need to write his notebook for attack. From what I remember, Maxwell used his superpowers more in this key then the notebook there.

said attacks would need to travel 4 km to reach KG, while she just

activates her planetary barrier

and absorbs Maxwell

Schnee One said:
In that case Kriemhild absorbs before he does any of this.
If her absorbtion is closed to instant wouldn't to make it a stomp then and I wanted to know as Maxwell was missing flight in the past, wouldn't flight allow him to to escaped the planetery absorption?

How does flight let you escape planetary range absorbtion? He doesn't lead with it either.

Also, no, shooting first doesn't make a stomp match.

Schnee One said:
How does flight let you escape planetary range absorbtion? He doesn't lead with it either.
Also, no, shooting first doesn't make a stomp match.
Maxwell pretty much always fly when he is in combat situations in the 4-B key related-comics and planetary absorbtion of a planet in fiction tend to limited by range from the planet's surface hence why I asked if flight would allow one to escape for Kriemhild's case.

Schnee One said:
Yes he's flying
But why would he fly away instead of attacking.
He can do both at the same time like characters like Superman.

No, fly AWAY

KG has planetary range.

Heck what am I saying, Max can't fly out of range with a thought.

Bumping this. I'll be going through Thanos (MCU) vs Madara. I saw the movie and people made Thanos out to be this hax mainer that he definitely isn't. Like, seriously, his main voting reasoning was that he'd warp away all his attacks and instakill him right away. He has absolutely no knowledge, so why people thought this is beyond me.

Madara:

>Time Stop

...What? Strange actually used a magical forkery for it to activate after he was dead, and Thanos only used time manip to recover the stone that got destroyed. He has no idea he needs to use it, and by the time he'd need to use it he would be dead. Plus Madara can now stay sentient in time stop, for all that it matters.

>Teleportation Spam

...What? He uses portals mostly, and he doesn't spam them mid-battle.

>TK

Has lifting strength and regen to survive, and invisible clones that will oneshot if Thanos doesn't insta-kill.

>Throwing celestial bodies

Useless here. Like, seriously, by the time he rips a moon apart he'd have been one-shot a dozen times over.

>Breaking dimensional portals

Which... is useless against Madara.

>Bubbles

He cannot feel Limbo, let alone target it.

>Reality Bending Madara

Hardly what he does against some random person he knows nothing about, and it isn't deadly, so Limbo still kills.

>5-A shields

GG Limbo is intangible until it doesn't want to be.

He gets one-shot anytime Madara gets his hands on him, and he has invisible clones that get past his shields doing just that.

Yes, but are we sure Hercule can even harm/take hits from something 13 times his strength? I mean, don't we also suppose AP scales to Durability?

DragonEmperor23 said:
As it was suggested to me, I created another thread for Mario vs Goku being a stomp to be discussed so it wouldn't clog up this thread. It has been five days since then and all arguments for it not being a stomp have been invalidated so the match can be removed from both profiles now.
Going to bump this since no one has responded to it and the match is still on both profiles.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3315642

This just feels like a Hacks stomp. Since they were in the same tier of strength. And Pacman had power ups that made him stronger. Plus several dozen hacks that outclassed homer, plus having some of the same hacks homer did. And since Homer doesn't have a strength, Speed, durability, range, intelligence, or any real advatage. Should probably be removed due to stomp.

Not having an advantage isn't grounds for a stomp. Not having any win conditions is.

He didn't really. He couldn't really have one. He neither was physically strong enough or had any hacks. And wasn't getting past Regen with his strength either.. And his pressure points doesn't qualify. Since Pacman is not regular human shaped. And there was no way he could have gotten close anyway due to range.

Also. The thread maker just told me there wasn't supposed to be equipment. But never mentioned it in the Thread itself. So that should definitely be removed. Peoples votes were all based on equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back