• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Mario's revives come from equiptment, vaporizing him would also do the trick if they stay, which they shouldn't.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2957721

James Bond vs SM Noir

One of Noir's main methods of winning was that James didn't have the lifting strength to break free from his webs. Since James now does have the lifting strength to break free and now has better lifting strength than Noir, since his upgrade went through, this match should be removed

I can remove them, I just want some permission first.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh, and the main arguments included Goku having a chance because he can BFR (but it was Namek/Frieza Goku before he got BFR via Instant Transmission and Goku doesn't do that in character) and that apparaently Goku is strong enough to just beat Mario down but that it still take a long time, thus giving a Mario a chance to just end with any of his multiple hax.

Yeah, part of the argument for Goku having a chance to win is that he could eventually wear Mario down but that he'll never do that before Mario haxes him.

The Smashor said:
Dosn't Mario, like, never use his hax? Even when fighting strong foes? Even against Super Dimentio he just jumped.
I am pretty sure that his Hax are limited by games as some games like platformer in general don't allow it.

TheArsenal1212 said:

James Bond vs SM Noir

One of Noir's main methods of winning was that James didn't have the lifting strength to break free from his webs. Since James now does have the lifting strength to break free and now has better lifting strength than Noir, since his upgrade went through, this match should be removed

I also wanna point out how SM Noir would struggle like hell to harm James due to the gap being like ×5

The Smashor said:
Dosn't Mario, like, never use his hax? Even when fighting strong foes? Even against Super Dimentio he just jumped.
"Because everybody in the platformers series basically does nothing more than jump around? If you're doing that, then I can say Sonic only uses his Spin Attack and running while in a fight.

Defining what a character uses based on platformer games is just terrible." This was meme's response to that type of question.

A good portion of Lavos's losses need to be removed. Unicron for example, as Lavos's conceptual nomming takes a large bit of that victory away. Kharn stomps for obvious reasons and would be just like putting him against any hax character weaker than him and saying it's legit (so long as they're not from Dies Irae). I'm unsure about UKG and Archie.

I'm revoicing what Fate told me, btw.

The real cal howard said:
A good portion of Lavos's losses need to be removed. Unicron for example, as Lavos's conceptual nomming takes a large bit of that victory away. Kharn stomps for obvious reasons and would be just like putting him against any hax character weaker than him and saying it's legit (so long as they're not from Dies Irae). I'm unsure about UKG and Archie.
I'm revoicing what Fate told me, btw.
I am fine with the removals for these reasons. You are welcome to remove the match, @Cal.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so time to remove some shizz from Kharns page,

Losses:

Kharn vs Superma

Kharn vs Jin Mo-Ri

Kharn vs Thor

Kharn vs Composite Link (Iffy)

Inconclusive:

Kharn vs Son Goku

Kharn vs Calypso (Iffy)

All but two of these matchs are from 2017 (the two that arnt are from 2018) and they are all outdated due to Kharns AP/Dura upgrades and additions to his abilities.
Jin and Kharn match has been remade so that can be ignored but the rest should be removed or remade.

And before someone says they all BFR him to space none do that in character unless absolutely necessary and the only one who had that argument was Supes.

Elizhaa said:
Honestly, the Goku vs Mario discussion has been going for what looks to be over 100 messages.If the match discussion still continue and still contentious then I recommend making a rematch in vs thread for a solid Conclusion.
I see what you mean. A rematch in versus thread board would let more people give input if it is a stomp. Since this discussion doesn't seem to be going anywhere, this looks like the only option.

Wait, I thought of an alternative. The original thread was only 157 messages before being closed. It can just be opened up again and the "is this a stomp" can be continued there.

The Smashor said:
Zonda vs Diavolo
Zonda's 8-C key has lost most of it's powers and 8-C Gunvolt's AP has been nerfed. The 8-C Zonda used in this fight and the 8-C Zonda that currently exists are completely different due to revisions.
The Mario stuff buried this, so bump.

TheArsenal1212 said:

James Bond vs SM Noir

Does anyone have a problem with me removing this then ?

KnightOfSunlight said:
Goku vs Ren Amamiya needs to be removed or remade.
Goku wasn't given a single viable wincon, nor was one even discussed for him, and with the AP changes to DBS combined with the match ruleset, the outcome is no longer accurate.
Yeah I don't know if it was brought up but Beerus, UI Goku, Jiren, Broly and the likes who are Low 2-C scaling from Beerus have received a considerable upgrade in AP so their matches need to be reviewed as some of their results might change now.

MCU Thanos vs. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

So, this thread was made when both had 5-A capabilities. However, Kaguya has received an upgrade since then to High 4-C, which would utterly flatten Thanos despite the Infinity Gauntlet. While yes, technically he could also one-shot due to her durability, I believe the conditions have changed too much for this to be considered a valid matchup anymore.

Starter Pack said:
MCU Thanos vs. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki
So, this thread was made when both had 5-A capabilities. However, Kaguya has received an upgrade since then to High 4-C, which would utterly flatten Thanos despite the Infinity Gauntlet. While yes, technically he could also one-shot due to her durability, I believe the conditions have changed too much for this to be considered a valid matchup anymore.
I am fine with the removal fro your reasons. You can removed the match if you wish, @Starter Pack.

High 4-C is a single move of Kaguya's that Thanos can very easily escape just teleporting somewhere far away enough. The fight may need a re-check since stuff in Naruto profiles has changed, but that shouldn't be enough of a justification to delete the match.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
All For One vs Noob Saibot
Noob blitzes with MHS+ reactions and combat speed since OP forgot to equalize speed, but now it should be removed

Just gonna remove this myself btw
Just gonna remove this myself btw, What? Though I think removal is correct since match would be Speed Blitz, you got to get overall approval to remove the match as making changing without a indication of approval is closed to vandalism, @Xtasyamphetamine.

In the future, you got to keep this point is mind and the removal properly.

Part of the reasoning being used in the matchup is Thanos tanking Kaguya's blast and reality warping his way out of it. Since that's not at all possible anymore with the upgrade, I deemed it best that it should be deleted.

If you think this would still work, I would recommend making a new matchup with the new statistics in mind.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
High 4-C is a single move of Kaguya's that Thanos can very easily escape just teleporting somewhere far away enough. The fight may need a re-check since stuff in Naruto profiles has changed, but that shouldn't be enough of a justification to delete the match.
I review the profiles: Thanos vs Kaguya. One can argued for removal since like @Cropfist said Kaguya is only Large star Kaguya with one attack that requires some prep. Kaguya lost a lot of the rinnegan abilities. There was never 5A Kaguya but Low 5-B with attack via prep time so I don't know why this match wasn't a OneShot, too.

A rematch is always welcome like @Starter Pack said.

Drite77 said:
Shouldn't Escanor vs Katakuri be removed since Escanor AP stomps Katakuri now?
I think yes. Esacanor 6-C's key should scaled unseasled Meliodas's feat at 43.40 gigatons. I think which is more than to surpass the One-Shot guideline against High 7-A characters whose Attack Potency range from 1 Gigaton to 4.3 Gigatons. Charlotte Katakuri's Attack Potency is less than 2.65 gigaton beause his Large Mountain level is lacking the "+" symbol.In my view, you are welome to remove the match

Talking about Escanor, his matches against FT characters should ne removed as well. 6-C FT is no longer a thing.

The Calaca said:
Talking about Escanor, his matches against FT characters should ne removed as well. 6-C FT is no longer a thing.
True. I removed the matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back