• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There literally isn't a reason for them being there. The people who disagreed stopped responding but the match is there so they don't have to do anything to keep the outcome they want.

Ogbunabali said:
This fight between Monika and Strange should be removed from Monika's profile (already removed from Strange's profile). It's very outdated Strange went through a huge revision so at least a rematch should be done, but I don't think it's necessary it's a stomp now. He resists everything she can do and he's becoming 2-A soon as well.
And this fight between Monika and BB (Fate/Extra CCC) should be removed as well. Monika doesn't have a wincon, not only BB resists everything she can do and she has an Almighty, she can see infinite futures and choose whichever one she wants to happen.
I removed the first match since Strange's key changed and got upgrade to 2-A.

I am not sure about the second match since I know nothing much about BB. The match was not considered a stomp due to Monika's Plot Manipulation which BB (Fate/Extra CCC) didn't resist. BB resists Reality Warping. Plot Manipulation is just a variation of Reality Warping.

• Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.

I don't know BB either, but if BB can just choose any future where Monika doesn't use Plot Manip it's doesn't matter if she resists it or not.

Meruem vs Leone : https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1735310

Should be removed from both profiles because Meruem now has pseudo-passive Fear Hax, Paralysis and Death Manip that Leone doesnt resists

Meruem vs Yujiro Hanma : https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2746195

Both were bloodlusted, which means Yujiro would start with Demon Back. He is now 7-C with Demon Back, which would result into an AP stomp for Yujiro nowadays

EDIT: I've just saw that Yujiro doesnt resists paralysis/death manip, so its basically a stomp for Meruem instead

Meruem vs Ken Kaneki: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2964340

Should be removed from both profiles because Meruem now has pseudo-passive Paralysis and Death Manip that Kaneki doesnt resists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back