• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yukari vs Rimuru should be removed. Rimuru's profiles went though a lot of revision and have many new abilities and changes since the fight.

One of the noteworthy change is Rimuru's has now passive Madness Death Hax from Demon's Haki that can killed in the scale of 150,000 which Yukari doesn't resists.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Doesn't he keep that ability inactive in character?
It is always active. He limit his aura most of the Time because he can killed his citizens and people with it.

It is fair game when none are in close proximity as he used before for this type of occasion.

The Divine Phoenix said:
He'd still need to consciously unlimit though, wouldn't he? That'd give Yukari time to act.
It is the opposite. He needs to consciously limit his aura to not cause death.

So does he automatically start with it unlimited in the match? Does he not have to do anything, not even think, to stop limiting the aura?

The Divine Phoenix said:
So does he automatically start with it unlimited in the match? Does he not have to do anything, not even think, to stop limiting the aura?
I would say yes; in battle where his surbodinate or citizens are not near him, he start with it.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Its just Passively active when he enters battle mode, also Yukari use boundary manip is not an issue since Imaginary Rimuru exist, so basically even if Rimuru restrain His aura and Yukari Kills him Imaginary Rimuru copy, negates GG and of course yuukari didnt know if Imaginary Rimuru exist, even if she know she cant one shot him from outside Imaginary space since its basically His stomach which is infinite 4D and negates/absorbs any harm incoming, so your attack should be stronger than Rimuru Absorption to one shot him from outside of Imaginary space

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean SBA puts the fight in Central Park.
SBA means place did not gave disadvantage to each character, unless you put human or innocent being in the park Rimuru aint restrain His aura

Location: Central Park, New York City. The location can be left during the course of battle. If extreme advantages are generated via this location to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread

Its not extreme disadvantage to Rimuru but stillnot give Yukari wins

The match ended in incon, the question is whether or not the result has changed. If in SBA location he wouldnt use the aura, then the results should be the same, right?

The Divine Phoenix said:
The match ended in incon, the question is whether or not the result has changed. If in SBA location he wouldnt use the aura, then the results should be the same, right?
Nah, at that time we don't know Imaginary space potency and also they just assume Yukari can one shot him from outside Imaginary Space

Also both Bloodlusted which mean Rimuru cant restrain his aura in fact the aura become stronger if Rimuru Bloodlusted

Some Error here:

> Yukari Kills him Imaginary Rimuru copy, negates GG and of course yuukari didnt know if Imaginary Rimuru exist,

The firs issue, Yukari's Boundary Manip ios Conceptual Manipulation and occasionally 4-D, it Erase you at the Conceptual level and the Range is Multiversal, if she Erase Conceptually the real Rimuru, all existence related to the Concept of "Rimuru" dissapear since it erased At a Multiversal range, so no clone, plus Rimuru never copied 4-D hax and Conceptual so as long as people don't throw NLf as usual for Rimuru, not gonna work too.

>One of the noteworthy change is Rimuru's has now passive Madness Death Hax from Demon's Haki that can killed in the scale of 150,000 which Yukari doesn't resists

Death Hax come from a madness hax which work on a mind manipulation way which affect you if you don't have resistance above 150.000, Touhou Characters resist Planetary Mindhax, so it's no gonna work

>His stomach which is infinite 4D and negates/absorbs any harm incoming, so your attack should be stronger than Rimuru Absorption to one shot him from outside of Imaginary space

Firstly, the size of the realm isn't relevant in this case, her erasure is Conceptual 4-D and have Multiversal range, you need something like a Low Multiversal range to affect Rimuru's clone as demonstrated by Yuuki, and "your attack need to be stronger than him" is a pretty huge NLF

So i see no reason dto remove the battle from those reason.

@Causality

Touhou characters do not resist planetary mind manipulation, the moon individually mindhaxes people who look at it and not all out once and doesn't control them like a Hive

Also, types of madness are not subsets of mindhax and feats of resistance are required

So no, it works for Rimuru.

The Causality said:
Some Error here:

> Yukari Kills him Imaginary Rimuru copy, negates GG and of course yuukari didnt know if Imaginary Rimuru exist,

The firs issue, Yukari's Boundary Manip ios Conceptual Manipulation and occasionally 4-D, it Erase you at the Conceptual level and the Range is Multiversal, if she Erase Conceptually the real Rimuru, all existence related to the Concept of "Rimuru" dissapear since it erased At a Multiversal range, so no clone, plus Rimuru never copied 4-D hax and Conceptual so as long as people don't throw NLf as usual for Rimuru, not gonna work too.

>One of the noteworthy change is Rimuru's has now passive Madness Death Hax from Demon's Haki that can killed in the scale of 150,000 which Yukari doesn't resists

Death Hax come from a madness hax which work on a mind manipulation way which affect you if you don't have resistance above 150.000, Touhou Characters resist Planetary Mindhax, so it's no gonna work

>His stomach which is infinite 4D and negates/absorbs any harm incoming, so your attack should be stronger than Rimuru Absorption to one shot him from outside of Imaginary space

Firstly, the size of the realm isn't relevant in this case, her erasure is Conceptual 4-D and have Multiversal range, you need something like a Low Multiversal range to affect Rimuru's clone as demonstrated by Yuuki, and "your attack need to be stronger than him" is a pretty huge NLF

So i see no reason dto remove the battle from those reason.
First all Rimuru is Rimuru's true body so kill one Rimuru isnt enough

Yukari didnt have prior knowledge to Rimuru so no she can only kill one Rimuru since she doesnt know about Imaginary Rimuru, and Conceptual manip isnt a special thing to Rimuru he can copy and negate it, Ciel is the one who gives Rimuru Conceptual manip and he already have Ciel in this key so Rimuru can adapt to it isnt strange

Rimuru Passive aura is not only madness manip but at the same time its reap your soul,

His stomach Passively null any attack that enter it, yes it does Null a mobius system that can destroy the concepts of time

Yuuki can affect him is due to all of Rimuru is connected to soul corridor so no Yuuki never know about Imaginary space, and Rimuru closed the soul corridor after he realize it so it wont affect His citizen and subordinate who connected to soul corridor

>First all Rimuru is Rimuru's true body so kill one Rimuru isnt enough

Boundary not gonna kill him, but Conceptualy erase him, his conceptual self will be erased and with him all his clone since they are related to his Concept

>Yuuki can affect him is due to all of Rimuru is connected to soul corridor so no Yuuki never know about Imaginary space, and Rimuru closed the soul corridor after he realize it so it wont affect His citizen and subordinate who connected to soul corridor

Dopn't change the fact that you need Low Multiversal range to affect him, more, Yukari's Concept is Multiversal, so if you want to argue about the fact that a Multiversal range isn't enough, youy're gonna talk to CP since he definitely tell us that Low Multi is more tha enough

>His stomach Passively null any attack that enter it, yes it does Null a mobius system that can destroy the concepts of time

Still not enough, Yujkari's Conceptual manip is something way above anything in Tensei, her Concept stuff could affect an Entire Multiverse, so still a problem for him.

>Yukari didnt have prior knowledge to Rimuru so no she can only kill one Rimuru since she doesnt know about Imaginary Rimuru, and Conceptual manip isnt a special thing to Rimuru he can copy and negate it, Ciel is the one who gives Rimuru Conceptual manip and he already have Ciel in this key so Rimuru can adapt to it isnt strange

Yukari doesn't have to know anything since bloodlust Conceptual Erase him, and alongside him, his clones, basically yes, she don't know that he has clones but she don't have to know since her attack will just erase his clone anyway due to being Conceptual. Plus, adapting to a 4-D Concept manip which can affect Countless Universe against Rimuru's one which resisted to the destruction of only huis Universe is pretty strange.

>Rimuru Passive aura is not only madness manip but at the same time its reap your soul

You're gonan make a CRT about this one, because i never heared that.

Anyway @Schnee is right, they have to look at the moon to be affected, so it's not really planetary but more individual, this is a good reason, the other one are pretty bad.

@Andy fiiine

A.N.Y.W.A.Y, since she doesn't resist to the passive madness, i guess it can be removed, just wanted to answer some bad reasoning, if guys want to argue more, come into my wall.

@Causality

Nah, the reason tensei slime character got soul manip up to 150.000 people its because the His Passive aura

Mori Ji's wins against Goku and Kharn, and his loss against Superman should be removed.

Mori is now 5 megafoe.

Sir Ovens said:
Mori Ji's wins against Goku and Kharn, and his loss against Superman should be removed.
Mori is now 5 megafoe.
AP was the major factor in the fight. I agree. I wil remove them. Edit: Done

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3293424

Bobsica said "I guess this can be closed then, unless Imaginym has something more to bring up."Schnee One said "Bring it up on the removal thread".

Match closed after that post. Happened less than 15 minutes ago. Per Schnee One's instructions, bringing it up here:

Grace wasn't acknowledged, except by the vote counts. I had further debates to post. Win conditions were based on Dante one-shotting via AP (Which doesn't work against Type 8).

Dante's only other win condition was using Sealing based on gun-fired bullets that Mickey has a myriad of ways to dodge (That I pointed out, such as that he would see coming with Precognition.) with a range of "tens of kilometers" in a speed equalized match where the slowest speed was MHS+ & Mickey had Teleportation with Planetary Range, meaning Mickey could move further than the bullet's ranges in one second, as well as get more than 100 times out of range with teleportation. (Or survive by letting a duplicate take the hit.)

Dante's win condition of Sealing (Its potency especially.) may also have been dependent on an amp from Trish, who isn't mentioned on his profile, based on this quote from the DMC Wiki:

But just then, Trish returned and gave Dante her powers, supercharging the devil hunter who blasted Mundus with his overpowered handguns, sending the Prince of Darkness screaming back into the Underworld. As he was forced to return to the demon world, Mundus vowed to Dante he would return and rule the Human World.

Mickey could also one-shot with Existence Erasure.

I'd be confident saying there were other unresolved debates.

Sorry for any bother, just bringing it up here, per the Discussion Moderator's instructions.

I did point out some of those ways would actually screw Mickey due to the AP gap, like Reflega

@Schnee One :

And I pointed out that Reflega has worked on opponent's with higher or similar AP to the user.

Also, by saying that, do you mean to say that you dismissed ALL of the arguments, Schee One? I hadn't even posted about the issue of sealing's range vs movement speed in the thread yet, nor about how Dante's Sealing may have been amped by Trish giving Dante her powers.

First off I never "Dismissed all the arguments" just because I disagreed with one of them.

Second, who? Only one I recall is Xehanort who Mickey scales from.

Please just reopen the thread if debate is still going on.

Imaginym said:
@Schnee One :
And I pointed out that Reflega has worked on opponent's with higher or similar AP to the user.

Also, by saying that, do you mean to say that you dismissed ALL of the arguments, Schee One? I hadn't even posted about the issue of sealing's range vs movement speed in the thread yet, nor about how Dante's Sealing may have been amped by Trish giving Dante her powers.
Retconned by DMC5, I used the same argument before for another topic but Dante's sealing was retconned to be via Sparda's power.

Dante wasn't voted for Via AP against type 8 immortality.He was voted for because he could AP smack Mickey which means Mickey then revives or is unaffected or whatever due to type 8 Immo and then Dante goes for sealing.

Also you fail to mention that Dante himself has myriad of ways of slowing Mickey and outright stopping him (via time stop).Your points rely on Dante not reacting to Mickey for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back