• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to go over what Mario can do

• Passively nulls the damage from 6 attacks
  • Comes back to life when he dies
  • Reality Warping
  • Mind Control
  • Empathetic Manip
  • Mid Regen
  • AP advantage
  • Transmutation
  • BFR
  • Existence Erasure
  • Sealing
And even more.

@Saikou

Read the second example on the page.

@Unoriginal

"Though, because it's in an RPG, it can only nullify damage 6 times in a battle. However, Mario doesn't need to negate the damage anyways, because Goku will need a lot of hits (even in Kaio Ken), giving Mario multiple opportunities to use any of his dozens of hax that can give him the win."

Your only argument against this being a stomp is that Mario might not use any of his abilities, when you contradict this by what you said in the thread.

Compare that to his other abilities, which he uses way more often:

• Fire Manipulation
  • Weapon Mastery
  • Enhanced Jumping Skills
  • Duplication
  • Ice Manipulation
  • Size Manipulation
etc.

I was focusing on the multitude of abilities that would instantly end the match the moment he used them. I also feel like the regen isn't being factored into the equation enough. If he can regenerate from being crushed flat and is physically superior to Goku, then how is Mario going to take any serious damage?

Overlord775 said:
Mario has the AP advantage, so that's not happening
Son Goku (Toei) has Reactive Power Level so he can get stronger thoughout the fight.

Nevertheless, I don't think it stop the match from being a stomp. Mario might not be quick to use hax but he still have passive resurrection. Even, it number is low-balled, I think he should have 4 extra lives as he does have 5 lives normally many in games.

I don't he take a long time to use his hax to the level of near-death.

If the match discussion is still ongoing though, I would suggest a rematch.

@Elizhaa

The thing was, in the thread of the match itself, people agreed on it being a stomp. That's why I was surprised when it was added and the thread was closed.

@Unoriginal

Kaioken would give Goku a 1.6X AP advantage. Being less than twice as strong as someone would not give you the ability to turn them into pieces with one attack.

I dont know about his AP but I do know his dura is High MegaFoe to Low GigaFoe.

I also know his AP is lower then his Dura but he has Gorechild which deals spiritual and conceptual damage being capable of killing Daemons.

Just saying, Mori got an upgrade to his AP, so he should now be comparable to Kharn's 4-B key.

Zonda vs Diavolo

Zonda's 8-C key has lost most of it's powers and 8-C Gunvolt's powers have been nerfed. The 8-C Zonda used in this fight and the 8-C Zonda that currently exists are completely different due to revisions.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Only Link needs to be removed, everyone else won or inconed due to BFR into space, which is still valid.
Yeah but what is stopping Kharn from cutting most of them in half with Gorechild? Only Jin and Link are comparable in terms of skill and Speed is equalised.

Also winning by throwing your opponent into space is some weenie shit

Also looking at it for Thor the main reasoning was Thor via better stats (with the help of Amp) and better experience/comparable skill (hmmmm).

For Supes BFR to space was one reason but Supes potentially resisting Gorechild and having better AP/Dura where the other reasons.

Jins reasoning also seeming revolved around AP and his clones (though this one has some validity).

Gokus reasoning (for his his side of the Incon) seemed to be along the lines of Range and AP, and Kharns null says it negs projectiles and Khorne has yeeted a tank that was running away from Kharn and sniping.

Po vs SCP-076, 076 is now 9-A so he gets AP stomped horribly by Po, or AP stomps if given his 2-A stuff. Either way a very unfair matchup now. 076's profile is locked.

Falcomon vs Banjo & Kazooie, Falcomo now has 5D mind and soul hax, plus the match has already been removed from its profile anyway.

Leaving this here so people know why I'm removing these.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Correct.This Goku has never been able to get physically stronger mid battle without being healed of his injuries.
I agree with this being a Stomp, Mario would have to never use his hax while being killed for Goku to have a wincon, I don't believe acting OOC being the only wincon is enough to qualify for not being a Stomp.

Unoriginal Memes said:
And he has BFR'd opponents stronger than him like Cell.
To reiterate one of my points, this Goku does not have BFR. This is Freiza Saga Goku. He does not know Instant Transmission and can't teleport. BFR is not an argument for this not being a stomp.

He doesn't use much of his hax in character. He usually leads with Fire Manip, H2H Combat, Size Manip, etc. Mario has only one method of Transmutation without power-ups.

Yes, Mario will eventually use one of his haxes, but Goku can win beforehand.

Can he? Doesn't Mario have self rez? Goku literally cannot win if he has that, because Mario will use one of haxes before running out of lives. It's absurd to assume he'd let himself get killed over and over without using any of his good abilities.

You people seriously didn't know that? Honestly, I haven't even finished Superstar Saga and I know one of the brothers has to give another the mushroom! I'm sorry if I come off as insulting, but self-resurrection dozens of times seems like a pretty big power to add without actually researching the source material

Wasn't the resurrection not even added yet? Pretty sure it was discussed in a thread that wasn't applied yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back