• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Glassman12

AP wasn't even brought up. Given that this was the first time that Goku went UIO, I'll admit that I wasn't quite sure how that compared to Lightning's own AP. My knowledge of FFXIII is limited to say the least.

she's only somewhat above baseline Low 2-C due to beating the final boss. Goku's far enough to oneshot those that are baseline due to his numerous amps.

Theglassman12 said:
she's only somewhat above baseline Low 2-C due to beating the final boss. Goku's far enough to oneshot those that are baseline due to his numerous amps.
Actually, no, that's only happens after UI2 or further, UI1 only scales to being an unaquntifiable amount stronger than low 2-C Zamasu

How is causing a landslide not just gonna kill the SCP? His lick doesn't know about the wincon specified by the OP.

He is fighting to knock out, by extention so is his luck.

When you put "win via KO/death/whatever" the characters know they have to win that way.

It still seems rather sketchy to force win via KO when 049's only power is lethal. Don't know if you're really allowed to do that.

I'll just say I think the match should be removed due to the rather biased wincons that are set making 049 unable to really do anything.

Medaka's lost against Oracle should be removed since she has no way to bypass his type 3 acasuality

and

Medaka's lost against the Cuelux Assassi should be removed since the Celuex passivelly beats her via 1-B power null + and pain infliction that works even on beings that don't experiece pain like a negative feeling, also the match was made when the Cuelux was still Low 5-B

The CA doesn't actually win passively. It still has to shoot her or punch her, and she can still demolish a tier 8 with AP. They're just helped significanrly by their passive.

Wokistan said:
The CA doesn't actually win passively. It still has to shoot her or punch her, and she can still demolish a tier 8 with AP. They're just helped significanrly by their passive.
AP doesn't matter

" far higher against supernaturally powerful opponents (Culexus Assassins can drain the power of those with a strong connection to the warp, weakening their foe and amplifying themselves. Several of their abilities work better on opponents stronger in this regard, allowing them to defeat Greater Daemons and Daemon Princes with ease).

So he becomes as strong as her

also

Statistics Reduction (The presence of a Culexus Assassin reduced the "terrifyingly powerful" Dread Gestalt's strength to that of a mere newborn)

Mind Manipulation (Their mere presence causes paranoia, unease, mental instability, and even extreme anguish, one once gave Ahzek Ahrima terrible seizures when the latter projected himself too close to one)

Even Demon of Slanesh gets inflicted with ACTUAL great pain when fighting them, and those deamons are protected by their god to not being able to experince negative feelings

Medaka having a huge AP advantage means that she can easily kill one if she can actually hit it. Their durability isn't amped, its just the tier 5s they fight in canon they're good enough to never get hit by before letting their powers do its thing.

Ahriman is more magically powerful than Medaka. She shouldn't be affected as badly as he was, due to how their powers scale.

That also isn't how slaaneshi daemons work. They usually regard pain as positive, they're not protected by Slaanesh from experiencing anything negative.

Bayonetta vs Sol in Bayo's profile should be removed, I said this for second time. The reasoning is simple. There was massive upgrade for the verse and it's severely outdated.

Wokistan said:
I'll just say I think the match should be removed due to the rather biased wincons that are set making 049 unable to really do anything.
I agree since it is basically disabling his ability- Immortality which isn't allowed to be added as a match.

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Heaven Ascension DIO's losses to Thanos, Athena and Altair should be removed. Thanos' new precog gives no chance for DIO to use his abilities, Athena passively nulls HA DIO since he's a glass cannon and DIO has no way around abstract existence

this needs to be removed from Ba and Momo's pages, as it is a stomp

The only thing Ban can do to win is Zero Sign, which he will basically never do even if Momo didn't just think at him to win and has only done it two times in-verse, and even just stealing her organs is ooc for him to open with

Ban having any chance of winning is dependent on both sides being ooc

Calaca Vs said:
This is horribly outdated
Apparently Accelerator was upgraded while Doflamingo was downgraded. I removed it from Doffy's profile but the other one is locked.
How is this outdated? Doffy downgrade didn't change anything since Accel can still one'shot him with High 6-A vector control as he did in the first place. And Doggy can still win if he can survive long enough until Accel's battery is run out.

Speed isn't equalized and Doffy was downgraded back to Mach 291 so I'm not sure if he could hold against a High 6-A with similar if not superior speed.

Setsuna F. Seiei vs Haruna

Not even sure if this should stay up as:

• There is no justification for one of his tier being used (and the page is still severely lacking) so the veracity of it could be pretty dubious.
  • It seems to be a pretty one sided argument while nobody's pitching in favor of the other (maybe nobody knows much about the losing character). Could also be a case of versus trophie hunting.
  • It's a stomp, as it's been hinted as well. Even if only going by what in their page, and if we take Setsuna F. Seiei at face value he's just 7-B while the other is pretty high into 7-B and one shots. And she has equal or better abilities and hax.

Not gonna lie, all of Gundam profiles are really really lack and sucks. And doesn't mention we have 0 Gundam supporters around (Rep is one but he's not that interested and active around)

I'm agreeing it should removed since that match created before another AoBS revision come out.

Samus Vs Magneto:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1464108?useskin=oasis

Eric has no meanful way to defeat SA, neither he is able to protect himself;

• He can't physically damage her as he's only baseline 5-B while Samus casually kills Leviatans which are above Magneto going by their calcs.
  • His durability negation hax are complety useless as Samus practically resist each one of them.
  • He can't even defend himself as not only she physically one-shot his shields, she also ignore durability with her basic attacks.

Steven Strange's loss to Shao Kah is some of the worst downplay I have ever seen.

One people ignored that Shao Kahns Soul Hax has a massive travel time, one that Strange can very easily see from 4KM away.

From this point on Strange can either

1. Reverse his soul Hax AoE back away from him, thus surviving.

2. One shot Shao Kahn due to his AP.

3. Counter basically every one of his other movesets due to their vastly lower AP compared to his shields, as well as just generally obvious his attacks are

At the end of the day people thought strange would literally sit there and do nothing as Shao Kahn uses an extremely obvious move from 4KM away and expecting him to get hitbwithout action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back