• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Gilgamesh's losses to Misogi and Medaka should be removed since he has no way to bypass their Pseudo-Mid-Godly regen though All-Fiction

also Misogi's victory against Gerald should be removed too since he neither can bypass the pseudo mid-godly regen and the speed in that match was unequalized, so Kamagawa speed blitzes

And

All of Luke's victories should be removed since every battle is like this:

>Battle starts

>Luke thinks and istantly mindhaxes the oppoenet in to submission via quadrilliom mind hax

>Luke wins

and since none of his opponents has thought based hax of their own he will always win 100% of the time

so all the matches are stomps

@Yomi

I'd prefer it if you don't act so condescending to my points. Especially considering I didn't even mention Grasp Heart or time stop in my last post.

Ainz has never been the type to analyze his foe's attack pattern or anything of the sort. His paranoia is far to high for that, and his method of testing things has always been "death manipulation gg." Even then, the only time he has ever been in a battle close to SBA was against Gazef, whom he instantly used Time Stop and True Death on. Ainz likes Information, yes, but there is not a single battle in the LN where he has sat there and let the opponent attack him without absolute knowledge of their strength and abilities, and even then he has only ever done so when he's not legitimately fighting but rather in a environment where he is self-restricting himself for training or similar purposes. Assuming he will do so is nonsense, a perversion of Ainz's character, a misunderstanding of the setting of the match's SBA, and I'd even go so far as to say it's a insult to the amount of detail that goes into Ainz's battle mindset in the light novel, in all honesty.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out Accelerator had a sizable AP advantage whic Ainz would be aware of, so even if it wasn't his character that sort of power would send Ainz into panic mode.

Hard to know how Ainz would react to an unknown opponent since he was never forced to fight someone without knowledge. He always either see his opponents fighting beforehand, or already has information about how weak they are. At least, when Nigel summoned the 7th tier angel, he was concerned and said he'd fight all out, before seeing how weak the summon was.

Most fights inside a story aren't like the battles we have here, so we can only speculate on how he'd act. Tbh, he most likely would just teleport away, then gather information to counter-attack later.

Since he can't do that here, his anti-PKing strats should kick in, and he'd prob start with Grasp Heart since it's his favorite spell and it stuns targets. No way he'd just wait to be attacked by an unknown opponent. With how much cheese bs Yggdrasil had, he sure as hell is used to not letting his enemies hit him with anything.

These following fights need to be removed.

Yang vs Renamo Renamon has the AP advantage of 3.5x along with Mind/Soul Attacks + Abilities such as Poison and Duplication + Teleportation. I feel Yang is severely outmatched here.

Blake vs Falcomo Blake is pretty outmatched and is not only fighting someone with a pretty large AP advantage, but Mind/Soul attacks as well. This applies to Guilmon vs Ruby as well.

Yobobojojo said:
Furthermore, I'd like to point out Accelerator had a sizable AP advantage whic Ainz would be aware of, so even if it wasn't his character that sort of power would send Ainz into panic mode.
Also, the vs fight was made in early 2018: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1289134

Ainz got made many CRT changes: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Ainz_Ooal_Gown&diff=3977601&oldid=2074429

I agree that Ainz does use his abilities to the fullest if he benefits like Time Stop even against fodder like Gazef Stronoff

The vs fight is overall outdated now. A rematch can still be done, however.

Yobobojojo said:
@Yomi
<snip>
>Ainz has never been the type to analyze his foe's attack pattern or anything of the sort. His paranoia is far to high for that, and his method of testing things has always been "death manipulation gg."

Wrong on so many levels.

He's not paranoid as in he's bloodlusted,He's paranoid as in he's careful

When has ainz ever gone guns blazing and blitzing in a fight ever? Never. and that's why he lost simple as that. (Debunking Gazef in my next point)

>Even then, the only time he has ever been in a battle close to SBA was against Gazef, whom he instantly used Time Stop and True Death on.

Why oh why do you even assume that? please tell me.

If you think SBA is the same as "having knowledge about your foe and having certain feelings of respect for him to the point u give him a quick death" then i think you need to rethink some things

Again,the battle with Gazef was EXTREMELY circumstantial.That was not ainz in his normal fighting stance at all and the only reason ainz acted the way he did was cause he never hated gazef so the least he could do was give him a quick death.In other words,It's cause he knew gazef well enough.

So i ask you,Why do you assume that's SBA ainz when one of the SBA condition is legit

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other."

Yeah case closed for that gazef fight.

> Ainz likes Information, yes, but there is not a single battle in the LN where he has sat there and let the opponent attack him without absolute knowledge of their strength and abilities, and even then he has only ever done so when he's not legitimately fighting but rather in a environment where he is self-restricting himself for training or similar purposes.

I legit never mentioned anything about ainz just standing their

My entire point was ainz is gonna be careful and test varying degrees of attacks increasing in power on accel but accel wont let him get the jump on him cause the first attack accel will use on him will end the fight as justified by his mindset.

"he has only ever done so when he's not legitimately fighting but rather in a environment where he is self-restricting himself for training or similar purposes."

Are you basically talking about every fight ainz has been in in overlord? Why are people acting like ainz dishes out game breaking attacks from the start?

>Assuming he will do so is nonsense, a perversion of Ainz's character, a misunderstanding of the setting of the match's SBA, and I'd even go so far as to say it's a insult to the amount of detail that goes into Ainz's battle mindset in the light novel, in all honesty.

Hey im not the one in denial here

You basically dont even know what SBA is anyways

You're really gonna say I don't know what the SBA is? I never said the Gazeff was SBA, I said it's the closest we have to his in character mindset. I'll get to the rest in a bit.

In Character Mindset?

Umm....Dosent even do him justice in the end.

Again...Circumstantial

anyways,rest assured pal since the fight can be removed not for your reasoning...but because its outdated (fight was done early 2018)

When has ainz ever gone guns blazing and blitzing in a fight ever? Never. and that's why he lost simple as that.

Non-sequitur. Not going in spamming magic shenanigans is not the same as not being proactive. Even against the knights that he was testing his powers on outside of a actual fight, he tested them by checking if they could resist rather then by if they could harm him and in what ways they did so.

Why oh why do you even assume that? please tell me. If you think SBA is the same as "having knowledge about your foe and having certain feelings of respect for him to the point u give him a quick death" then i think you need to rethink some things. Again,the battle with Gazef was EXTREMELY circumstantial.That was not ainz in his normal fighting stance at all and the only reason ainz acted the way he did was cause he never hated gazef so the least he could do was give him a quick death.In other words,It's cause he knew gazef well enough.

I never said it was SBA. What I said was that it's the closest thing to a in-character mindset under SBA, as we don't have a matchup close enough to base it off of. Him wanting to give him a quick and easy death or even that he wanted to respect his wishes is something never even mentioned once.

My entire point was ainz is gonna be careful and test varying degrees of attacks increasing in power on accel but accel wont let him get the jump on him cause the first attack accel will use on him will end the fight as justified by his mindset.

There is not a single fight where Ainz has ever let that occur. Not against the knights, not against Shalltear, not against the Workers, not against Gazeff, not against Jaldabaoth, and not against Demon Lord Wrath, Go Gin, or anyone else. Maybe you could argue that the Dominion counted, but even then Ainz was well aware of how weak it was.

Are you basically talking about every fight ainz has been in in overlord? Why are people acting like ainz dishes out game breaking attacks from the start?

Exactly. Not a single match has ever been even close to SBA. The closest we've seen is the Gazeff fight and the test against the knights, where he started with Time Stop and Death Manipulation respectively.

You basically dont even know what SBA is anyways

Not only is that not true, but it has no bearing on the argument whatsoever.

Yomi Schwarz said:
In Character Mindset?

Umm....Dosent even do him justice in the end.

Again...Circumstantial

anyways,rest assured pal since the fight can be removed not for your reasoning...but because its outdated (fight was done early 2018)
Circumstantial like every fight in Overlord so far. Even then, there's no precedent for this supposed though process Ainz has.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2049439 this still hasn't been removed even though it seems ppl agree for the removal

Agreed, I requested that one to be removed a while back and felt it was a stomp from the beginning.

Overlord775 said:
Gilgamesh's losses to Misogi and Medaka should be removed since he has no way to bypass their Pseudo-Mid-Godly regen though All-Fiction
also Misogi's victory against Gerald should be removed too since he neither can bypass the pseudo mid-godly regen and the speed in that match was unequalized, so Kamagawa speed blitzes

And

All of Luke's victories should be removed since every battle is like this:

>Battle starts

>Luke thinks and istantly mindhaxes the oppoenet in to submission via quadrilliom mind hax+precog

>Luke wins

and since none of his opponents has thought based hax of their own he will always win 100% of the time

bump

It's hard to find good matches for Lucius. This ain't one of 'em.

Going by what was said in the thread, Limbo has no set personality, meaning him BFRing Lucius is no more likely than Lucius doing literally anything and instantly killing him.

However, it was also said that the Operator needs to die for Limbo to die, meaning if Lucius cannot hurt this person (and assuming Limbo regenerates within the time limit), he has no way to end this fight at better than an inconclusive, regardless...assuming he kills the warframe for all eternity.

If the Operator doesn't need to die, then I'm not sure how something with no character automatically going for BFR is more likely than a man who can only kinda...attack starting with any attack.

Not really seeing the logic, here. It's either Lucius can win extremely easily or Lucius cannot win at all and gets BFR'd, eventually.

Come to think of it, this Limbo thread seems pretty bad, as well.

As someone pointed out near the end, DIO apparently has to kill someone he has no knowledge of in order to win, and the retort is...that the Operator doesn't know who DIO is, even though DIO is clearly in the fight and a known threat while the Operator is not.

This doesn't seem too sound, either.

Ezio vs Agent 47 should be removed. Ezio literally has the AP to curbstomp him, has better precog which allows him to go toe-to-toe with opponents considerably faster than him and is overall resistant to his Perception Manip.

Mami's victory against Quote

Mami outrange by several kiloters and outskills by a very wide margin

Which compined by the fact that she has danmaku + Anough AP to one shot with a stray bullet + Ribborns and forcefileds to neg anything Quote can thow at her + Invisible power nulling ribbons

makes me think this battle should be removed

Already removed most of Ness's 7-C fights due to his Low 7-B upgrade, but there's still some that I can't removed due to lockced profiles:

-The player (Minecraft)

-Godzilla (Showa)

and

-Frisk

All these should have their battle with Ness removed.

I'll be going through Thanos (MCU) vs Kaguya and Madara. I saw the movie and people made Thanos out to be this hax mainer that he definitely isn't. Like, seriously, his main voting reasoning was that he'd warp away all her attacks and instakill them right away. He has absolutely no knowledge, so why people thought this is beyond me.

Kaguya fight:

>Thanos snaps

1) Thanos was clarified to be incomplete gauntlet (Since the full gauntlet wasn't 5-A at the time)

2) He went for energy blast against Thor and only snapped after he got stabbed through, which would kill him here.

>Reality Stone nulls BFR:

Pretty doubtful. The lava sure, and his lifting strength should deal with gravity mostly, but Ice? He wouldn't be able to move his hand while encased in ice period.

Maybe he can break out like he broke the dimensional portal of Strange, but that would actually need to move his hands.

>Transmutate and turn Kaguya into bubbles/ashes

He never used it specifically on one person, only choosing to do so for his goal with a full gaunlet.

>5-A shields

Portals through the shields with no problem and Thanos only uses one directional shields.

>Yank her soul out

Le what? He just... doesn't do that, ever. He knows how to, sure, but he could have won with relative ease with no fight were he not clouded by PIS.

>Thanos spams stone hax

When? Because I only saw him spam blasts much weaker than the full potential of the stones, as well as attacks that can be dodged easily with dimension hopping, 360┬░ eyesight, precog and all that nice stuff.

>Reality warps ashbones away

He gets paralyzed if hit, he won't be able to squeeze his hand like he needs to.

Like, seriously, there is nothing stopping Kaguya from BFR-ing him into a pocket dimension and leaving him there like Kakashi and Sakura if she somehow can't feel the stones powers, or just ashbone him in the back with a portal from kilometers away without him even noticing if she can.

Madara:

>Time Stop

...What? Strange actually used a magical forkery for it to activate after he was dead, and Thanos only used time manip to recover the stone that got destroyed. He has no idea he needs to use it, and by the time he'd need to use it he would be dead. Plus Madara can now stay sentient in time stop, for all that it matters.

>Teleportation Spam

...What? He uses portals mostly, and he doesn't spam them mid-battle.

>TK

Has lifting strength and regen to survive, and invisible clones that will oneshot if Thanos doesn't insta-kill.

>Throwing celestial bodies

Useless here. Like, seriously, by the time he rips a moon apart he'd have been one-shot a dozen times over.

>Breaking dimensional portals

Which... is useless against Madara.

>Bubbles

He cannot feel Limbo, let alone target it.

>Reality Bending Madara

Hardly what he does against some random person he knows nothing about, and it isn't deadly, so Limbo still kills.

>5-A shields

GG Limbo is intangible until it doesn't want to be.

Like, people were really overselling Thanos' fighting style.

people seemed to think that Thanos would insta-snap when he can't even do that, insta-reality warp two randos he's never seen, and that he would somehow bubble attacks that came from behind his back from a portal (Ash bones) and clones in another world that are invisible.

They also ignored that Madaara and Kaguya can feel how powerful Thanos is, so at difference of the titan, they actually have a reason to act OOC and play it smarter than usually.

Kaguya plain ran the **** away from someone a tenth Thanos' power, she has no reason to not retreat into a pocket dimension, send out a black zetsu to get intel, and then just snipe him from her dimension or get a black zetsu to sneak onto him and make him unable to move (And thus use his gauntlet).

Madara will send out his limbo clones right away regardless, can see when he's about to make a move with the gauntlet with his rinnegan, and easily teleport away with a limbo clone and would have no reason to not play it stealthy when he has time to prepare and knowledge of an enemy far stronger than him.

In-fact, Thanos doesn't even have a way to tell where they, so he can't just GG portal to them. Which mean that Madara's clones would find him before he finds Madara, and Kaguya could attack without him knowing where to attack back.

Count each time he gets tagged, because all of those would kill him. Exept Madara's clones are invisible to boot. His attacks were being dodged by people without precog to begin with.

Overlord775 said:

And

All of Luke's victories should be removed (Sans the sonic one) since every battle is like this:

>Battle starts

>Luke thinks and istantly mindhaxes the opponet in to submission via quadrilliom mind hax+precog

>Luke wins

Anothe match that should be removed is Waddle Dee's Lost against Neko Majin Z

Since now Bandana Dee has multi-galactic level empatic manipulation, so the match is outdated

@Elizhaa

"Fusionism, Large Size (Type 8), Cosmic Awareness, Higher-Dimensional Existence, and possibly Non-Corporeal (Touched the Truth of the Universe and became one with the universe), Resistance to Mind control" also "Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (Protected by the Truth of The Universe, who can manipulate fate and probability on a universal scale)"

I don't think Goku can deal with all of that.

I also don't see how Instinctive Reaction will help defend against Thought based attacks of which only one of them is projectile based.

Lightning vs Son Goku (AFAIK, this is 1st UIO Goku)

I'm asking for this match to be removed based on the fact that UIO Goku has next to no chance of winning.

Lightning's aresnal of abilities kind of hard counters Goku. She can effectively counter UIO's reactive evolution with debuffs. She also healing, defensive buffs, speed buffs, regen and even (if they were allowed to kill) ressurection. Not mention that some of the aformentioned abilities also double as attacks. All the while, she's apparaently good enough to engage Goku in CQC in spite of his Instinctive Reaction via UIO and far more to throw at him at longer ranges.

All of that is further compounded by the fact that Goku is on a timer. He has only a short amount of time to even fight before UIO fades away and he's left exhausted and at Lightning's mercy.

In summation, Lightning has a good chance of winning in a straight on fight. She almost definitely will outlast UIO and will basically win by default when that happens. Goku's only leg up is his resistance to Time Stop and Slow but that really doesn't mean much considering everything else that Lightning brings to the table.

It just seems horribly lopsided, IMHO.

to be more honest. the fight was poorly done as people assumed Lightning knew EXACTLY what to do despite there being no evidence for leading with the abilities she does before Goku has the chance to oneshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back