• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Steven Strange's loss to Shao Kah is some of the worst downplay I have ever seen.
One people ignored that Shao Kahns Soul Hax has a massive travel time, one that Strange can very easily see from 4KM away.

From this point on Strange can either

1. Reverse his soul Hax AoE back away from him, thus surviving.

2. One shot Shao Kahn due to his AP.

3. Counter basically every one of his other movesets due to their vastly lower AP compared to his shields, as well as just generally obvious his attacks are

At the end of the day people thought strange would literally sit there and do nothing as Shao Kahn uses an extremely obvious move from 4KM away and expecting him to get hitbwithout action...
We all know Strange would use time stop, I even acknowledged this and he's not stupid.

There is no "travel time" for soulhax. If you get soulripped, your lifeforce gets drained and you die. The soul travelling to Shao Kahn means that you're already dead.

The EoA has a slower activation time than whatever Shao Kahn needs to use. Just see this and you'll see why. If you want to continue this though, you can do it on my message wall.

There is absolutely a travel time for soul Hax.

Literally every appearance, Shao Kahn's AoE has to stretch across the planet. Or reach his opponent before pulling out his soul.

Shao Kahn's activation is faster, but the ability reaching Strange from 4KM away is not.

Strange reversing time or stopping it completely negates Shao's soul haxing AoE from reaching him and then Strange hits once due to AP

Hl3 or bust said:
this needs to be removed from Ba and Momo's pages, as it is a stomp

The only thing Ban can do to win is Zero Sign, which he will basically never do even if Momo didn't just think at him to win and has only done it two times in-verse, and even just stealing her organs is ooc for him to open with

Ban having any chance of winning is dependent on both sides being ooc
bumping this because it's also practically a spite thread, as Iapitus made it with the knowledge that Ban basically can't do shit

3000's effect takes a little bit of time to work even though it's passive, in which time Alfred can potentially kill 3000

WeeklyBattles said:
3000's effect takes a little bit of time to work even though it's passive, in which time Alfred can potentially kill 3000
Alfred is at best 2x times stronger than 3000

Him killing 3000 before getting mindhaxed is not possible

That entire thread was just arguing over what skirts the restriction only for the restriction to be dropped entirely. What a waste of time.

I did notice a lot of profiles posted are unlocked and we do have a rule.

• This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Once again I'm requesting the removal of this match between Doraemo and Mami Tomoe

When I made this match I forgot in-character is a thing, and even though the rules of that match said in-character for both, Doraemon never uses size manipulation at the start to equalize speed against a human-sized being. The rules of that match is therefore contradictory and Mami can one-shot Doraemon before he can attempt anything.

Doraemon's profile is locked

Pretty sure both of Ryüko Matoi's matches are Stomps

The Gurren Laggan Match Is an AP stomp as GL tanked a 5.4 Exaton Blast almost undamaged. While Ryuko is only 667 Pettatons.

That, and her match against Sinbad is probably a stomp as he can't bypass regen

AP wasn't a factor with Ahriman and bolas. 682 can still adapt that high.

SCP-682 can only reach that level if he meets an obstable of that level

Which won't happen since Ahriman just BFRs him in the warp the moment the match starts via precog

SCP-682 doesn't have any way to fight back

it sounds like a stomp to me

682 can also just grow on it's own. In a particularly weird one he grew to dwarf galaxies. Ahriman doesn't have any special survivability if you can actually get to him, so it's not like 682 has no wincons.

Wokistan said:
682 can also just grow on it's own. In a particularly weird one he grew to dwarf galaxies. Ahriman doesn't have any special survivability if you can actually get to him, so it's not like 682 has no wincons.
The tale doesn't specify how long it took him to grow that size, so it doesn't sound combact appliable to me

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
Gilgamesh's losses to Misogi and Medaka should be removed since he has no way to bypass their Pseudo-Mid-Godly regen though All-Fiction
also Misogi's victory against Gerald should be removed too since he neither can bypass the pseudo mid-godly regen and the speed in that match was unequalized, so Kamagawa speed blitzes
Another match that should be removed is Waddle Dee's Lost against Neko Majin Z
Since now Bandana Dee has multi-galactic level empatic manipulation, so the match is outdated
Bumping is the only way to make things done

Bill Cipher vs Alien X

Its only been added to Bill's page.

As I was explaining in the thread before it was closed, there isn't a win condition for Alien X when we know for a fact that he won't react for hours at the very least even when its Ben, other Celestialsapiens will take centuries to millennia to even consider moving. Even if its Ben with full control, his leading move is to hit the opponent (Bill is physically comparable).

Ben can not end this fight in one move in character while Bill can and will oneshot right off the bat as far as I can tell. Even in the case of full control and blodlusted, the only ability Ben has to do so is reality warping which he has never used offensively. Pretty sure we consider this a stomp.

I don't think it is a stomp. Thanos Simonattoi is easily over 10 times stronger than Composite Human, so just a bite can kill/incapacite. Composite Human just outskills

Overlord is right. Skill stomps do exist. And from my CH vs Bubsy thread, CH can pretty much use baseline 9-A weapons, which would make this a stomp. Oh yeah, and don't forget he has a functioning infinity gauntlet replica. Yeah. That exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back