• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Thank you. Would also request that this match between MewTwo and Shadow be re-added, as MewTwo’s wincons were never AP (Shadow one shot him before the upgrade), but based off his hax, particularly mind hax and Power Stop.
Added the match to MewTwo’s profile but Shadow’s is locked.

Thank you. Would also request that this match between MewTwo and Shadow be re-added, as MewTwo’s wincons were never AP (Shadow one shot him before the upgrade), but based off his hax, particularly mind hax and Power Stop.
Added the match to MewTwo’s profile but Shadow’s is locked.
In this case I guess 5-A Shadow was used, but which key?

Simon the Digger won against Zen’ō
  • Speed was Equialized
  • Simon was in Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, had 30 seconds of prep time, and had prior knowledge on Zen’ō
Added

Added Black-Baby, Arceus-SCP and Sans-Nagito

Sans Defeated Nagito Komaeda Both were at 9-B, Speed was equalized, Nagito had a day of prep-time

added to Nagito's profile but Sans's is locked
I made some correction to the details of the match on Nagito's profile, you can check them through the editing history.

Tanjiro Won Against SCP-096

Extended cannon SCP-096 used

Post Rehabilitation Training used

Both were 9-A

Speed was equal

Ima go to the mall now bye
Both profiles are open, you can add the match.

Whici version of Moro was used? I guess Seven-Three Absorbed given the picture, but you never know.

Back