• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5-B versions used and speed is equalized

Mewtwo: 0

Shadow: 8 (King_Clab, sanicspood, Gilad_Hyperstar, Oleggator, Maverick_Zero_X, XSOULOFCINDERX, XitSign, Lou_change)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
If it's Time Hax...................Then Voting Shadow, if not Mewtwo can swap their ap With Power-Swap then Can one-shot.
  • Power Swap: Mewtwo uses its psychic powers to swap attack and special attack with the opponent.
shadow starts with time attacks

I'll also vote Shadow by him using Chaos control and BFRing him, or stopping him on time, or paralysing him with Chaos spears

Shadow would resist it unlike Death Battle, and if his resistance gets negated he has the one from his emerald

Cept this time Shadow resists mindhax here.

It WOULD be the Death Battle all over again if speed was unequal because yikes but with speed equal Shadow has the time to Time slow/stop and then do literally anything he wants.

Shadow fra

Cept this time Shadow resists mindhax here.

It WOULD be the Death Battle all over again if speed was unequal because yikes but with speed equal Shadow has the time to Time slow/stop and then do literally anything he wants.

Shadow fra
And that's already grace

I'm pretty sure moving at infinite speed isn't 'resistance', you're just breaking the speed formula in the first place, so even a higher potency shouldn't work on it, right?

...speed's still equal so it doesn't matter. If infinite speed DID matter well...Shadow doesn't have the time to even test if his time stop even works with a gap that big

I am pretty sure mewtwo shooting him with something that turns him to stone is faster than yelling chaos control.

I actualy don't know if infinite speed matters anymore in relation to timehax, since moving while time is stopped isn't infinite speed

He doesn't need to yell to stop time, that's just a common trope

I know it's not a FEAT for it anymore, but I think once you CAN move infinitely fast your movement is now removing either time or distance from the the equation. At least that's what I think is correct

Ok, sorry I only recalled black doom who I thought had control over his entire species. What about mewtwo's fear hax if he gets past it shadow fra.

Back