• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
base black vs full powered baby is used
speed is equal both are 10km away
incapacitation counts
black starts in base but can go ssjr anytime
Black: 8

Baby: 1

Incon:

Last edited:
Gt vs chou are usually stomps because gt 3-Bs are mostky baseline except syn, super 17 khh absorbed and sd arc goku ss4.
While chou characters are unquantifiably above baseline 3B.

Chou Black is 4-B in base. Baby is 3-B

Goku Black senses the massive gap in power and instantly transforms into Super Saiyan Rose

However, Baby can't sense Goku Black when he turns Super Saiyan Rose, so he wouldn't know how strong Black has become, especially since all Baby sensed before is his mere 4-B base state

Also, as Baby Vegeta, he would posess Vegeta's pride and arrogance, which would lead to Goku Black handily winning this match

Chou Black is 4-B in base. Baby is 3-B

Goku Black senses the massive gap in power and instantly transforms into Super Saiyan Rose

However, Baby can't sense Goku Black when he turns Super Saiyan Rose, so he wouldn't know how strong Black has become, especially since all Baby sensed before is his mere 4-B base state

Also, as Baby Vegeta, he would posess Vegeta's pride and arrogance, which would lead to Goku Black handily winning this match
ill count ur vote

Baby wins. He is far stronger than Base Black as an Oozaru and with his Fire Revenge Death Ball he 1 shots. Not even that Black Sphere Kamehameha of his is capable of harming him let alone output power greater than Baby's Super Garlic Gun.

Baby wins. He is far stronger than Base Black as an Oozaru and with his Fire Revenge Death Ball he 1 shots. Not even that Black Sphere Kamehameha of his is capable of harming him let alone output power greater than Baby's Super Garlic Gun.
You realize Black can sense Baby's power and instantly go SSJR?

Even if Baby would manage to fire the attack and it'll connect with Black, by the time it'll happen Black would already transform and he'll come unscathed from the attacks, since while both are 3-B, DBS 3-Bs are miles above DBGT 3-Bs

You realize Black can sense Baby's power and instantly go SSJR?

Even if Baby would manage to fire the attack and it'll connect with Black, by the time it'll happen Black would already transform and he'll come unscathed from the attacks, since while both are 3-B, DBS 3-Bs are miles above DBGT 3-Bs
You realize it says base black not rosé. Also there is no calc or evidence proving how deep into 3B black is as rosé. So you're just spouting headcanon and unspecified information. Plus Baby without transforming is Multi Galaxy. With his Saiya Ritual esc amp, World Amp, & Golden Oozaru he becomed balls deep into Multi Galaxy while Black starts at Multi Solar System and uses a form to get to Multi Galaxy which is just comparable to Potara while Baby's 3 increases listed are each comparable to Potara as well(if not just saiya & golden oozaru).

You realize it says base black not rosé. Also there is no calc or evidence proving how deep into 3B black is as rosé. So you're just spouting headcanon and unspecified information. Plus Baby without transforming is Multi Galaxy. With his Saiya Ritual esc amp, World Amp, & Golden Oozaru he becomed balls deep into Multi Galaxy while Black starts at Multi Solar System and uses a form to get to Multi Galaxy which is just comparable to Potara while Baby's 3 increases listed are each comparable to Potara as well(if not just saiya & golden oozaru).
True we don't have calcs but we do have feats Goku from bog is capable of shaking the universe and the scaling chain goes like this
Ssjr rose>>future trunk saga Goku and vegeta>>>hit(from u6 tournament)=>ssb Goku(from u6 tournament)>ssb Vegeta (u6)>golden frieza>ssb Goku(from rof)>ssb Vegeta (rof)>>>bog goku

Last edited:
1) Goku Blacks STARTS in Base, but SSJR isn't restricted

2) DBS's 3-Bs are that way because they scale from a 3-A feat that happens over an unquanitfyiable amount of time (Which is Goku and Beerus destryoing the Universe overtime in Battle of Gods. Rose Black is miles above SSJG Goku from BoG)

1) Goku Blacks STARTS in Base, but SSJR isn't restricted

2) DBS's 3-Bs are that way because they scale from a 3-A feat that happens over an unquanitfyiable amount of time (Which is Goku and Beerus destryoing the Universe overtime in Battle of Gods. Rose Black is miles above SSJG Goku from BoG)
It Doesnt say start in base. It specifically lays out who is fighting and in what form. Black in Base and Baby at full power.

Well being miles above someone can be like a 100× so that means nothing.

Not in the rules. Specifiaclly what state of power they are using. Never says he starts in Base. Just Black but in Base form is fighting.
no lmao, the thing is that base starts out in base and can turn ssjr any time he wants, why tf would i restrict him to base?

no lmao, the thing is that base starts out in base and can turn ssjr any time he wants, why tf would i restrict him to base?
Because you specifically said base black than just black and what he starts in. If I said base vegetto vs boohan in the manga, you don't bring up Super vegetto because the topic is on base vegetto vs boohan in the manga.

No just start a new thread because others may think you cheated by wanting rose mid convo thus changing to fit your arbitrary liking.
no ones thinking im cheating, probably only u, its common knowledge that they can transform mid-battle, i never restricted it at all. I'm not starting a new thread.

Your argument might have made sense if this page didn't exist

Because you specifically said base black than just black and what he starts in. If I said base vegetto vs boohan in the manga, you don't bring up Super vegetto because the topic is on base vegetto vs boohan in the manga.
oh well thats not what i meant in the first place, i even if i never said black cant go ssjr so

no ones thinking im cheating, probably only u, its common knowledge that they can transform mid-battle, i never restricted it at all. I'm not starting a new thread.
I said others may and on discord someone too believed this was just base black only. Yes they can but in terms of topic we want to know who wins on the specific versus battle like Base vegetto vs boohan in the manga. Than the super state.

Back