• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma vs Shirai Kuroko

Touma only base is allowed
Shirai Kuroko

Speed Equal
c9382a29fff624f3e56bf6900de2f7f8.jpg

a3ed686a84136aa901db6e8662c11177.jpg

Touma: 3 (Rez, Confluctor, Joshpiece)
Kuroko: 8 (ElixirBlue, DontTalkDT, GlaceonGamez471, Secretly_domain, Cloozuma, SemiRaedi, Smashtwig, Sonicflare9)
Incon:

Last edited:
I’m voting Kuroko for:

* Superior Mobility

* Range

* Incap options, like pinning down Touma’s clothes, to slow Touma down and teleport massive objects on him

Last edited:
Either way, Touma predicts, holds her hand and IB nulls her ability, then decides to beat the shit out of her.

Gonna say Kuroko.
Touma should be stronger, but in a normal fistfight I actually rate Kuroko's skill higher. Additionally, her power is well suited for fighting Touma, as there isn't much he can negate, unless he comes into direct contact with her.

And Kuroko is anything but stupid. She could literally play the range game forever. Touma has no real way to beat her if she just keeps 10 meters away from him.

Gonna say Kuroko.
Touma should be stronger, but in a normal fistfight I actually rate Kuroko's skill higher. Additionally, her power is well suited for fighting Touma, as there isn't much he can negate, unless he comes into direct contact with her.

And Kuroko is anything but stupid. She could literally play the range game forever. Touma has no real way to beat her if she just keeps 10 meters away from him.
Touma has his Precog that can see stuff coming different dimensions

Touma has his Precog that can see stuff coming different dimensions
That only works on her teleportation. His precog doesn't really work on normal fight stuff, which is why he still goes down to guns and martial arts users.
(and if the feat you're thinking of with stuff coming from other dimensions is Othinus' arrows, I also feel like pointing out that Touma has better precog against Othinus' than anyone else, due to having studied her for like a billion years)

That only works on her teleportation. His precog doesn't really work on normal fight stuff, which is why he still goes down to guns and martial arts users.
(and if the feat you're thinking of with stuff coming from other dimensions is Othinus' arrows, I also feel like pointing out that Touma has better precog against Othinus' than anyone else, due to having studied her for like a billion years)
Doesn't Kuroko teleport then decides to put needles or shit? Touma can use precog then decide to hold a part of her body with IB.

It was Touma's first time seeing the arrow from other dimension so that wouldn't have helped much and touma has dealt with danmaku before dodging some needles isn't gonna be that big of an issue

It was Touma's first time seeing the arrow from other dimension so that wouldn't have helped much and touma has dealt with danmaku before dodging some needles isn't gonna be that big of an issue
Touma studied Othinus to the point that he was completely in her head. The dude was basically reading her mind. Pretty sure it mattered a lot.
Dodging the needles alone might not be an issue, but don't forget the part where Kuroko is a pretty decent fighter even without her ability. It's the fact that he has to take measures to dodge her teleportation bullshit while fighting her hand to hand that will doom him.
Well, that and that Kuroko can easily tire him out as much as she wants by using her teleportation to never enter the range of his fist. Touma can't do much on range.
Doesn't Kuroko teleport then decides to put needles or shit? Touma can use precog then decide to hold a part of her body with IB.
Holding a part of her body would only earn him a judo throw or something. Followed up by Kuroko adjusting to his ability.

Even touma use precognition, nothing can help him since he doesn't have martial art to defend himself. He's a dude with godskill but using punch only(unless you cut his right hand and yeah :D)

Okay, I can see it has been concluded (while not closed) by now, but just to add my three cents: teleports probably can be predicted, but let's not forget that Touma is pretty much the opponent Kuroko was trained to take out. And she knows roughly how his powernull functions ever since OT6. So, while it's not FRA, Kuroko wins more often than not.

Last edited:
Back