• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 fights Arceus (GRACE)

this match came in mind because of this. so ye, an omnipotent adaptable reptile vs the god of pokemon
going to change to extended canon if it's a stomp.

• Leviathan of the Fourth Bride SCP-682 used.
  • True Form Arceus used.
  • Both are 2-A
  • Speed Equalizzed

(going to find images later)

SCP-682:

Arceus:

Inconclusive: 7 (Setsuna_tenma, StrymULTRA, YuuxGod97, WeeklyBattles, Rikimarox2, Stillwinston, AbaddonTheDisappointment)

Last edited:
SCP Multiverse sounds baseline and I don't see any type 2 concept manip nor resistance to it nor resistance to Sealing.

Yeah llama stomps reptile.

SCP Multiverse sounds baseline and I don't see any type 2 concept manip nor resistance to it nor resistance to Sealing.
Infinite multiverses which scales above baseline and 682 can adapt to low elder gods hits which are far far far far above Baseline CM2, also 682 is a countless Dimensional being with tier 1 immortality, he also can adapt to everything no matters what

682 scales above Yaldabaoth who passively destroys an uncountably infinite 2-A multiverse by existing

I see CM3 not 2 on the profile
that's not in leviathan key, can adapt to dudes which armed dudes which was destroying the tree, which core the library, which is beyond all space and time and represents the Platonic form of a Library, that contains all concepts, ideias, and information, including the very forms described by Plato, such as SCP 609
Irrelevant
it's not, Arceus CM2 are just 4D, while 682 is a Countless Dimensional, he laughs at his hax. add the fact that he hase tier 1 immortality, concepts errasure are going to do nothing to him
682 is already above the concept of NLF

682 scales above Yaldabaoth who passively destroys an uncountably infinite 2-A multiverse by existing
Isn't that Low 1-C?

I don't see said power on the profile (2)
it's not, Arceus CM2 are just 4D, while 682 is a Countless Dimensional, he laughs at his hax. add the fact that he hase tier 1 immortality, concepts errasure are going to do nothing to him
Man, none of this on the profile yet lol

I don't see said power on the profile (2)
it's on other low elder gods profile like mekhane which, just like 682 profile says, he stomped them

Man, none of this on the profile yet lol
Countless D is already in the profile and covered there as HDE and HDM. and tier 1 immortality is also there so
Why tier 1 immortality gives someone resistance to CM type 2?totally irrelevant
because you can't kill him

Ther are actually quite a few countless and infinite dimensional statements but for som reason they arent considered to scale to anyone

it's on other low elder gods profile like mekhane which, just like 682 profile says, he stomped them
Mekhane hasn't the type specified.
Countless D is already in the profile and covered there as HDE and HDM. and tier 1 immortality is also there so
I don't know what profile you saw because I don't see any scan.
Ther are actually quite a few countless and infinite dimensional statements but for som reason they arent considered to scale to anyone
oh, even worse then.
because you can't kill him
Lack of proof of tanking Type 2 CM from any SCP profile says yes

Mekhane hasn't the type specified.
it's type 2 for scalin to other dudes, im pretty sure there is somewhere in Brother Deaths the CM2 stuff.
I don't know what profile you saw because I don't see any scan.
in 682 durability section: "682's body is an incorporeal Countless-Dimensional being trapped in a 3-Dimensional shell". tier 1 immortality is there and come from 343 which is low 1-C.
Lack of proof of tanking Type 2 CM from any SCP profile says yes
i gived the proof and said that it's type 2. and they was always been treating like that

plot hax covers that bruh.
? Since when plot hax can prevent conceptual hax?there are many usages of plot hax like manipulating fate or editing reality etc,it need an actual feat that can give someone hax resistance instead of resistance by default

it need an actual feat that can give someone hax resistance instead of resistance by default
It has that, it resisted the powers of SCP-4455 which has the power to manipulate narratives on a Low 1-A scale by erasing entire parts of them

? Since when plot hax can prevent conceptual hax?there are many usages of plot hax like manipulating fate or editing reality etc,it need an actual feat that can give someone hax resistance instead of resistance by default
because as said before, that plot hax can save his ass from CM

All of them (mostly sealing and Concept Manip)
How does his sealing work? 682 has a few good sealing resistance feats including escaping being sealed in a narrative and being sealed in a higher-dimensional plane that was for all intents and purposes virtually impossible for him to leave due to the circumstances of his existence

682 does have innate concept resistance yes as well as feats of regenerating from conceptual erasure as well as his status as a universal constant, which is maintained by SCP-343, preventing his concept from being altered

How does his sealing work? 682 has a few good sealing resistance feats including escaping being sealed in a narrative and being sealed in a higher-dimensional plane that was for all intents and purposes virtually impossible for him to leave due to the circumstances of his existence
It could seal a Type 1 AE entity outta the multiverse in a space parallel to it.

Ergo it can seal even abstract entities that shape the multiverse outside it

Back