• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

endgame Link vs post training saitama

speed equalized

saitama is bloodlusted

saitama 7 votes

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong but link’s master sword scales above a continent level+ feat, which makes it baseline while saitama is 2.51 exatons. Saitama one shots

Also, you really should stop making stomp matches
I doubt that the stomp match is being done in purpose, Link and Saitama tiers are High 6-A, the OP probably didnt saw the gap of AP exactly because the tier is the same and Link has time stop, existence erasure, void manipulation and he is way more skilled, it isnt a stomp after all, both have Wincons

Doesn’t Link have Hax? Maybe the hax can prevent it from being a stomp?
(Also still wondering if Endgame Link could close the AP gap)

All that’s in his Endgame key. This is his base. Hence why I’m requesting the OP to change it to Endgame at least.

I also don’t think he makes stomp matches on purpose but SonicFlare, you should at least look into the characters a little bit to see if it’s actually a debateable matchup.

All that’s in his Endgame key. This is his base. Hence why I’m requesting the OP to change it to Endgame at least.

I also don’t think he makes stomp matches on purpose but SonicFlare, you should at least look into the characters a little bit to see if it’s actually a debateable matchup.
My bad, I didnt noticed that Base Link was being used

Link is baseline High 6-A (4.5 Petatons)
Saitama is vastly beyond 2.5 Exatons

Gap is 500x +

Saitama one-shots, what does Link do?

Link is baseline High 6-A (4.5 Petatons)
Saitama is vastly beyond 2.5 Exatons

Gap is 500x +

Saitama one-shots, what does Link do?
Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure are options. Time-Stop too.

Oh wait, this is only base. I don't think Link has much at all without his endgame equipment.

Tbf can’t it be argued that Saitama won’t start with his 2.5 Exaton Serious Punch in-character? He usually holds back his strength and handles combat nonchalantly

Granted Link can’t hurt Saitama, and whenever the latter stops being casual he’ll one shot

Tbf can’t it be argued that Saitama won’t start with his 2.5 Exaton Serious Punch in-character? He usually holds back his strength and treats fights nonchalantly

Granted Link can’t hurt Saitama, and whenever the latter stops being casual he’ll one shot
If it's base Link this is a colossal stomp no matter what happens.
If Link has his End-Game equipment there's a possiblity for him to time-stop while Saitama is holding back, then use his Void Manip or EA.

I feel like Saitama's holding back is greatly misinterpreted.
Yes, he obviously isn't nuking the atmosphere every time he throws a punch against a random enemy, but he's actually good at judging strength, and as far as i recall the only times he failed to instantly kill or k.o an enemy on his first punch is when they have very good regeneration (Boros got a big hole on his torso, but regenned back, ENW and Orochi got blown to bits, but eventually came back from that, Awakened Garou is a special case, since Saitama still believed him to be a human, and at that point his regeneration and skill prevented him from being knocked out.)

In SBA he is willing to kill, so once he throws a punch there shouldn't be a chance of him holding back too much to not one-shot link, but it's not like he would naturally take a fight seriously, so he still has a good chance to catch him with hax before he actually decides to punch.

In SBA he is willing to kill, so once he throws a punch there shouldn't be a chance of him holding back too much to not one-shot link, but it's not like he would naturally take a fight seriously, so he still has a good chance to catch him with hax before he actually decides to punch.
Against strong opponents he tends to tank hits for a while before punching though. If he tried that with Link he'd be haxed to death.

How likely is Link to lead with hax?
He's an RPG character, so it's hard to tell.

I guess make Saitama bloodlusted?
In that case I'd probably give it to Saitama more often, since it'd be hard for Link to get the right hax off in time, especially if we're not assuming he starts with the right ones every time.

Saitama bloodlusted is like, serious punch at his first move, can Link scape/survive from it?
If someone would finally answer my question on if Link’s AP changes between his base and Endgame keys, it’s possible
(I’m not directing this at you but everyone else who’s seen me ask that multiple times and ignored my question)
He's an RPG character, so it's hard to tell.
This is how we can tell: are there any cutscenes with him leading off using hax?

Saitama bloodlusted means Link dies unless he throws out one of his more powerful hax.

Saitama's serious punch is at least 550x more powerful than Link.

Saitama bloodlusted means Link dies unless he throws out one of his more powerful hax.

Saitama's serious punch is at least 550x more powerful than Link.
Yes, but there's a chance Link leads with time-stop.

If someone would finally answer my question on if Link’s AP changes between his base and Endgame keys, it’s possible
(I’m not directing this at you but everyone else who’s seen me ask that multiple times and ignored my question)
Not sure, the profiles has no informations about it, I guess it is only a upscale then

it's just upscale. And Saitama upscales much, much more considering his Serious Punch was him still blatantly holding back.

If Saitama is bloodlusted I vote him 9/10 times.

Because Saitama won't do anything if not bloodlusted, seems even more stompish if both were in their regulars than if both were bloodlusted

Because Saitama won't do anything if not bloodlusted, seems even more stompish if both were in their regulars than if both were bloodlusted
How is it more of a stomp? Nobody has given any proof that Link starts with any hax in character, let alone any of his useful ones.

How is it more of a stomp? Nobody has given any proof that Link starts with any hax in character, let alone any of his useful ones.
If Saitama isn't bloodlusted he would 100% let Link try out all of his special moves.
He does this almost every time he fights a strong opponent, sometimes waiting for them to literally exhaust all of their options.

Back