• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upper Moon Demon meets a Blind Teleporter Esper

Hope this is not a stomp.. well, Shimazaki is at High 8-C and Akaza is 8-C
Speed Equal
Akaza will use EVERYTHING to kill Shimazaki.
Shimazaki may use his Mind's Eye.

Win via incap or death.

HERE WE GO!

Not Sasuke:

Poor Demon Boi:

I mean.. Ryo can't negate Akaza regen, but is there any way for Ryo to Incap Akaza? If not, then I'm gonna close it because I think this is not going to be a good match at all

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Is there any way for Ryo to get past Akaza's passive fear manipulation that he's getting soon?
If it's supernatural then he resists, if it's using pure intimidation then he self-bfrs

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Akaza grabs him before he can do so with Precog + unequaled speed.
His TP is tought-based , Shimazaki has precog too and has shown to be able to TP out of a full body hold. (Also, causing a character to BFR themselves counts as a win, so if he runs away Akaza wins by default.)

i need to get out of these Kimetsu no Yaiba matches before i get spoiled.

The anime is so good i promised myself to only read the manga after it`s over.

(also since his intimidation is passive this is a stomp)

Page updated.

So, Akaza passive fearhaxes. Any attempt to self-BFR via thought will be blitzed by Akaza's speed difference and Akaza will see it coming via precognition and punch his head off.

╠ÂP╠Âu╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂS╠Âh╠Âi╠Âg╠Âe╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠ÂS╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠Âa╠Âz╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠ l╠Âo╠Âl╠Â

Then guys should I close it since this is a Stomp for Akaza? or count it as a win?

Is it precog or analytical prediction? Passive forcefield will sooner or later break via AP increase. Pressure points aren't hitting. Sensing his aura only helps him.

It's pretty close to precog, as he basically knows immediately the next move by sensing weaknesses, openings, auras et cetera

Espers can regenerate their forcefields and Ryo starts with some AP advantage, not even talking about his main ability which is teleport and BFR spam

Kyojuro could overpower Akaza with better lifting strength, so what about Ryo's Class 25, combined with telekinesis?

Also he can amp his attack power with esper energy and use environment to do AOE attacks

Emm, Speed Unequal? Akaza blitz the hell out of Ryo and passively adapts to him and gets 8-B+ AP

Back