• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

....yeah. Like, if it’s out of character for him to deflect attacks....then why would he now try to deflect an attack. And it has weakened Fangires severely, two bursts from the gun was enough for Ixa to easily defeat a Fangire which was comparable to him in strength.

Ixa would be weaker than Akaza if we go for 50x, he’ll try to go in close for this fight.

Also, Ixa has a protective under armor under everything.

Black Armor Suit (ブラックアーマースーツ, Burakku Āmā Sūtsu): The bodysuit. It is an inner suit that wraps around the wearer and protcts them from external impact. It is made from Carbotech Linen (カーボテックリネン, Kābotekku Rinen), one of the strongest synthetic fibres ever made. Theoretically, it can withstand temperatures of 2000°C, and boasts an intense tear strength of 200t.

That is, if we still want to give Akaza his dura negation

....yeah. Like, if it’s out of character for him to deflect attacks....then why would he now try to deflect an attack. And it has weakened Fangires severely, two bursts from the gun was enough for Ixa to easily defeat a Fangire which was comparable to him in strength.

Ixa would be weaker than Akaza if we go for 50x, he’ll try to go in close for this fight.

Also, Ixa has a protective under armor under everything.

Black Armor Suit (ブラックアーマースーツ, Burakku Āmā Sūtsu): The bodysuit. It is an inner suit that wraps around the wearer and protcts them from external impact. It is made from Carbotech Linen (カーボテックリネン, Kābotekku Rinen), one of the strongest synthetic fibres ever made. Theoretically, it can withstand temperatures of 2000°C, and boasts an intense tear strength of 200t.

That is, if we still want to give Akaza his dura negation
He deflects attacks like all the time, You saw akaza open up with CQC against kyojuro but you didn't see akaza reflecting everything rengoku throws at him? Alright, The gun is strong, akaza can dodge or regen, and you still didn't tell me how literally everything in his arsenal has soul hax.

Why are we using 50x? if his end can change and its up to us to decide his AP then wouldn't the outcome of the fight depend on what we use.

I know his durability its on his profile, this does not introduce anything new.

The shockwaves are not that much weaker than him and targets vital points, those shockwaves are deadly

Ehhh, read through the whole thread.

The entire arguement can be summed up as Ixa can't for some reasons that doesn't make any sense.

Ixa fra

Pretty sure you can't just vote like that when the debate hasn't concluded yet, You'd need to provide ur arguments too, You just said "no" to 3 pages worth of debating without any arguments

So i've checked their AP value, Akaza have the edge here, a big one actually. If Ixa goes melee then he will get outmatched horribly.

However, based on what i've seen Ixa does abuse his range a lot so if he plays the right card then he might the chance.

Not counting the souls hax thing, Ixa's attack are heat-based which mean it's likely to bypass Akaza regen.

So i've checked their AP value, Akaza have the edge here, a big one actually. If Ixa goes melee then he will get outmatched horribly.

However, based on what i've seen Ixa does abuse his range a lot so if he plays the right card then he might the chance.

Not counting the souls hax thing, Ixa's attack are heat-based which mean it's likely to bypass Akaza regen.
Akaza negs tanjiro's sun breathing which specifically counters his regen. akaza has resistance to regen negation in his profile, up to High-mid actually

What? Can you show me a scan of ixa's fire attacks being at the vaporization level? He doesn't even have fire manip in this key, only in the rising ixa key which were not using

See the video above, Ixa attack literally vaporized the monster in that scene. He should have heat and fire, don't know why it weren't on his profile.

Idk it looks like the rising form to me, although it could be that their suits are similar, regardless you should prolly make a CRT So this inconvenience won't happen again, I mean it looks minor enough

and also that was one attack and it looked specific, If ixa doesn't start with that then he wouldn't here, and ixa would have no reason to know that heat bypasses akaza's regen

No, it is base Ixa and one was the older model, IIRC.

Ixa doesn't need to know about Akaza regen, if the fights begin with him range attack then he will use it.

No, it is base Ixa and one was the older model, IIRC.

Ixa doesn't need to know about Akaza regen, if the fights begin with him range attack then he will use it.
But when ixa used it, the dude is like infront of his face, whats to say it has range

One was in Save Mode and other was Burst Mode. Ixariser are 50m range, although i believe it should be higher since most guns in general are hundred of meters but you can dismiss it for now.

His range attacks are literally 3. plus can you prove he starts with it? Plus we have to stick with whats in the profile too

Where did you read it?

Extended melee to at least 50 meters with Ixa Calibur and Ixariser, Kilometer with Powered Ixa (Can hit targets 5 kilometers away)

Some of his fights begin with range attack. If he know he cannot win in close combat then he will change to range spam.
Yeah thats three attacks, Ixa calibur is a sword and ixa riser is a gun, and the powered ixa, and the kilometer range is a specific weapon as well

yeah cause the two dudes are far, plus that goes against your claim that he starts with the flame thrower thing when he started with the gun in the thing you showed. and he cant just keep akaza at bay forever. akaza can dodge while closing the distance. and how strong is ixa btw? also range spam? He shot the two with bullets, I wouldn't call that spam, and the guns also have limited bullets so he cannot spam unlike akaza who can spam endlessy due to his limitless stamina

What? I said he will start with range attack so Ixariser is the weapon being used here.

Machine gun rate of fire + heat-based attack while still keep his distance mean getting close to him is very difficult. His attack can literally burned Akaza so his regen aren't a problem.

What? I said he will start with range attack so Ixariser is the weapon being used here.

Machine gun rate of fire + heat-based attack while still keep his distance mean getting close to him is very difficult. His attack can literally burned Akaza so his regen aren't a problem.
And how do you know that? Ixa caliber is also ranged so he's just as likely to go into that, plus ixa riser is the gun is it not? the gun isn't the thing ptoducing fire. The gun literally shoots out bullets not fire, and like I said make a CRT.

Will do nothing due to akaza's regen + Make a CRT. also no as I said the guns won't do anything due to regen, the thing that made the fire wasn't ixa riser, you'd have to prove it is, and in the only clip you sent me, the range of the damn thing was like centimeters. the monster was literally infront of his face

So? That mean he got two range weapons here, one that can vaporized Akaza. The monster being infront of face doesn't disregard his actual range.

Ixa is somewhere in 50 tons IIRC.

So? That mean he got two range weapons here, one that can vaporized Akaza. The monster being infront of face doesn't disregard his actual range.

Ixa is somewhere in 50 tons IIRC.
My dude, You're telling me the fire attack is ranged which you have not backed up, when he used it, the target was literally centimeters from his face, and yes, it does. cause you have no proof its enough for for ixa to keep range, and show me a scan of him using this fire in long range in a fight as his starting move.

One shockwave from akaza was able to damage kyojuro's organs beyond repair, and kyoujoro scales from a 69.2 feat, so if kyojuro should superior or equal to ixa in stats then one shockwave would damage his organs beyond repair too, and akaza can spam these endlessly and from all directions

If the guy know he's being outclassed in close range, why not keep distance and shoot the enemy? It's like common sense.

Ixa has inner suit to protect and he could just back away from Akaza if feel necessary.

If the guy know he's being outclassed in close range, why not keep distance and shoot the enemy? It's like common sense.

Ixa has inner suit to protect and he could just back away from Akaza if feel necessary.
Thats not what I'm saying, What I'm saying is that you have no proof his gun shoots out fire, in the clip you sent it literally shoots out bullets not fire, which won't negate his regen

Alright? Akaza can still pursuit him, akaza has long range options too and has extremely heightened senses, he's also mobile and skilled as hell, ixa can't just back away forever, and with the shockwaves, even one of those should at the very leat stagger him for a few seconds due to the damage which is more than enough for akaza to run to him and just dominate with his vastly superior AP and insane skill, he can dodge as well since he's skilled + acrobatic + has stupid senses

I never said the gun shoot fire, the knuckle thing does.

I ain't argue for Ixa since i know little about Kiva, just wanna correct the misunderstood.

I never said the gun shoot fire, the knuckle thing does.

I ain't argue for Ixa since i know little about Kiva, just wanna correct the misunderstood.
And whats the range of the knuckles? cause if the gun doesn't shoot fire then it literally gets negged due to regen

ah alright. so if ixa is less durable than somebody who akaza managed to damage the organs beyond repair to, akaza would be able to do the same here no? and that wouldn't be asking much for akaza since he can spam these endlessly

Probably several meters from the look at it.

I was told that Ixa have some pain tolerance, combine with inner suit protection would mitigated it to some degree. I agree with Akaza having higher AP anyway.

Probably several meters from the look at it.

I was told that Ixa have some pain tolerance, combine with inner suit protection would mitigated it to some degree. I agree with Akaza having higher AP anyway.
What, I did not see several meters, Like I said the dude was right infront of him.

Its not about the pain, its about his organs being smushed from the inside, Oh yeah the suit, it can prolly be broken by said danmakus, considering their sheer number, these shockwaves also has knockback so it can knock him back and cause him to go off balance which is enough time for the shockwaves to hit

It probably not a stretch to say it has comparable range to his normal weapons. It's not they were hundred of meters away so Ixa doesn't have to get too close. While his gun cannot bypass regen, it still gonna hurt Akaza and derail his movement via concentrated fire.

It probably not a stretch to say it has comparable range to his normal weapons. It's not they were hundred of meters away so Ixa doesn't have to get too close. While his gun cannot bypass regen, it still gonna hurt Akaza and derail his movement via concentrated fire.
It would be, unless we see otherwise. Also no the gun won't do anything really, plus the amount of bullets are limited, so he cant shoot, plus akaza can just close the distance while dodging due to his insane mobility and senses that allow him to fight without hearing and seeing. plus it aint gonna derail his movement if the bullets are weaker than himself by a fair amount.

There is fire ball which have from the knuckle so that why i said it.

According to this, he shoot 120 bullets in one shoot and 30 bullets per second. Bullet has piercing damage so higher durability isn't a problem.
That shit looks like the easiest thing to dodge, especially for someone like akaza (also wtf does the dude he's fighting got like 0 braincells, he was able to look around even stand while the fireball was coming at him, he could've literally just tilted his head a little), or he can use any of his destruction type form to repel it. since he has the AP advantage, I don't see it, can you send me a screenshot? But I do think somebody else posted a screenshoot of it, but the wording makes it sounds like he can choose to divide these bullets into smaller piece or not, does he do this in character? And no, piercing damage doesn't auto negate dura

From out AP page:
  • When used with an equal amount of energy, sharp and spiky weapons tend to be able to overcome higher durability than blunt ones. However, this can not be considered proper Durability Negation. If a sharp or pointy weapon is shown to have kinetic energy on the level of a certain tier, it can contribute towards the character receiving an unquantified "possibly higher" rating.
Nothing shown Akaza are bullet-proof so it will turn him into swiss chess. Aside from that, i have only goes for the profile so far and there is probably many thing i don't about Ixa so i will leave it to others.

From out AP page:
  • When used with an equal amount of energy, sharp and spiky weapons tend to be able to overcome higher durability than blunt ones. However, this can not be considered proper Durability Negation. If a sharp or pointy weapon is shown to have kinetic energy on the level of a certain tier, it can contribute towards the character receiving an unquantified "possibly higher" rating.
Nothing shown Akaza are bullet-proof so it will turn him into swiss chess. Aside from that, i have only goes for the profile so far and there is probably many thing i don't about Ixa so i will leave it to others.
Swiss cheese? Far from it, So like a gun would be able to pierce a 6-B dude cause piercing damage? it doesn't work like that, profile is talking about how piercing damage tends to overcome it better than blunt forces, not that it straights up dura negs, and it literally says so in the same text you copied and pasted, "However, this can not be considered proper durability negation" it states there itself. Also if its not on the profile it cant be used unless a CRT is made, so you're not missing anything about ixa, at least not anything that can be used here

Back