• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toichiro's Percentages Part 1 (A Mob Psycho CRT)

Try to make a high end with the original timer and a low end with your timer.
True, I reviewed the video and the cast ended after 12 seconds.

I'm also interested in hearing from members of the calc group should we use 1/4 KE or 1/12
Isn't 1/12 the go-to for Omnidirectional KE?

Yes, I gave false information.
When moving from the center, 1/4 KE is used.
When moving towards the center, 1/12 KE is used.

Try to make a high end with the original timer and a low end with your timer.
True, I reviewed the video and the cast ended after 12 seconds.

I'm also interested in hearing from members of the calc group should we use 1/4 KE or 1/12
Done.
Low End: 148.511 Teratons
High End: 1.568 Petatons

Who wants MP100 Class-E?
Ok, there's a ton of things wrong with this calc. First of all, there's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Mob created an actual thunderstorm. There are no visible lightning bolts or flashes which would indicate it was this volatile. While there's rumbling, that could also just be the sound generated from Mob's energy or the ground shaking below him. In the manga, it clearly showed Toichiro using the clouds to generate lightning and create a thunderstorm, and I believe there would've been more clear indication in the manga if Mob had indeed generated lightning storms. Even if Mob was generating lightning clouds, there's no proof that the lightning clouds spanned all across the city the way the regular clouds did.

Secondly, there's no proof that Mob was actively moving the clouds intentionally, nor that he was moving the entire cloud structure that spanned over the city. It seemed like the clouds were just naturally moving away or slowly dispersing from the air pressure generated by Mob. I don't think it should be used. The previous 6-C calc was fine.

Last edited:
Clouds were moved by the release of his power. KE should be ok
But there's no proof all the clouds spanning over the entire city were moved anyway. It was a much smaller area, and there is no clear way to tell by how much the clouds moved or how quickly. And we don't know whether it was both Mob and Toichiro's power that caused the clouds to move, too. There's too much ambiguity and uncertainty for this, and it seems ridiculous to make this a kinetic energy feat.

But there's no proof all the clouds spanning over the entire city were moved anyway. It was a much smaller area, and there is no clear way to tell by how much the clouds moved or how quickly. And we don't know whether it was both Mob and Toichiro's power that caused the clouds to move, too. There's too much ambiguity and uncertainty for this, and it seems ridiculous to make this a kinetic energy feat.
They're arguing something different then what I'm arguing

I'm arguing he rotated the entire mass of cloud in a large cyclone like manner as that is exactly what we see immediately after the clouds are formed

They're arguing something different then what I'm arguing

I'm arguing he rotated the entire mass of cloud in a large cyclone like manner as that is exactly what we see immediately after the clouds are formed

The area of the cloud he’s rotating isn’t particularly large. It’s not much wider than the diameter of the tower. It’s not like he’s rotating all of the clouds across the city. And it’s not like the clouds were swirling particularly fast. I can’t imagine the results would get a particularly large AP feat. From what I saw the feat was 6-C, correct? That’s fine the way it is.

The area of the cloud he’s rotating isn’t particularly large. It’s not much wider than the diameter of the tower. It’s not like he’s rotating all of the clouds across the city. And it’s not like the clouds were swirling particularly fast. I can’t imagine the results would get a particularly large AP feat. From what I saw the feat was 6-C, correct? That’s fine the way it is.
It was 7-B lol

I agree with the OP. I assume that the new percent ranges will be Toichiro's new keys?

Also, we can probably just apply the accepted calculations and deal with the rest later on if that's OK.

@Celestial_Pegasus @CloverDragon03 @Maverick_Zero_X @KingTempest @LephyrTheRevanchist

Any input?
Agree with the proposals.
They finally came!!!

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u7.jpg

What are you thinking about KE?

I'd like to point everyone to the calc group discussion board where I have a discussion about this situation

Please go there and voice your opinion as this could potentially make these changes irrelevant

Back