• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

Life force is a person's soul, for each attack Ixa does, he drains a person's life force or soul. He keeps draining until they die. Stamina has nothing to do with it. The monster that Ixa took out was a higher ranked monster in the Fangire clan and is comparable in strength to Ixa at this point of the story.
Ok, He needs a few hits to kill akaza, akaza needs a few hits to stagger him due to hitting his vital points, and akaza has more danmaku options. He can also just make a huge shockwave infront of him whenever ixa hits, He can play defensive while being able to hit ixa.

Regen doesn't really matter since KR explosion meant that Akasa die to a Finisher anyway even if Soul hax somehow doesn't work.

And how strong is his explosion? Plus does he even use it in character? The only time I saw him use it is with someone and against a big dude

Last edited:
I really don't believe that Akaza will start using danmaku, he'll eventually use it but he won't start with it. Ixa's going to be able to be able to use his gun to drain Akaza of his soul/life force, destroying it overtime, which would be pretty easily as he'll become weaker and slower as his LF is being drained.

Yeah, I’ve read through these counters in Akaza’s favour, and they’re not very potent

Ixa FRA

Although this match is finished I just want to say that Akaza 99% should know what the sun looks like lol. He was a normal human who wasn't blind or stayed in doors 24/7 before becoming a demon so he had to have seen it at least once and unless there is a statement saying he forgot what the sun looks like he should remember it.

Completely forgot he got turned into a demon and was once human, Ion think its that much relevant, He has seen the sun so he'd prolly know that it doesn't just come out of someone's belt or whatever, Plus he'd see his surroundings still being dark which is an indication of it being nighttime instead of daytime. and if he would freak out at the sight of any bright yellow / reddish ball then blooming flame undulation would freak him out. or any other of kyojuro's attacks thats just fire with a round shape, but the match is done

The match was added, this can be closed

I also added the summary in first page and hopefully it doesn't sound bad

Back