• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mugen Train Alternative Scenario: Akaza vs Kamen Rider Ixa

Swiss cheese? Far from it, So like a gun would be able to pierce a 6-B dude cause piercing damage? it doesn't work like that, profile is talking about how piercing damage tends to overcome it better than blunt forces, not that it straights up dura negs, and it literally says so in the same text you copied and pasted, "However, this can not be considered proper durability negation" it states there itself. Also if its not on the profile it cant be used unless a CRT is made, so you're not missing anything about ixa, at least not anything that can be used here
and speaking of the profiles, fire manip ain't even on ixa's profile in this key

I never said it was full blown dura neg but it can easily piercing anything within the tier. Akaza isn't far above Ixa so it will work.

Like how bullets KE are 9-C but they can penetrated cinder blocks or wall.

That shit looks like the easiest thing to dodge, especially for someone like akaza (also wtf does the dude he's fighting got like 0 braincells, he was able to look around even stand while the fireball was coming at him, he could've literally just tilted his head a little),
He dodged it in the next ep.

Sigh, this is not going to go anywhere.

• Ixa starts with Light Manip stun into Electromagnetic waves and sound waves from a distance. This pushes Akaza out of range. Ixa proceeds to keep his distance with sound waves while shooting his gun while Akaza is on the ground.
  • Akaza has instinctive reactions, enhanced senses and high mobility. Speed is equal and Ixa has his own high mobility and enhanced senses. Information Analysis with scout Akaza and tell Ixa what to do. If Akaza jumps up, Ixa aims up, Akaze dodges right, Ixa aims left, so on so forth.
  • Akaza's shockwaves won't reach Ixa at this point nor can he use it because he is bombarded with soundwaves and bullets.
I vote Ixa for these reasons.

I never said it was full blown dura neg but it can easily piercing anything within the tier. Akaza isn't far above Ixa so it will work.

Like how bullets KE are 9-C but they can penetrated cinder blocks or wall.
No it can't? the gaps between characters from tiers differs anyways so whats saying it can pierce anything in its tier? and even if it could pierce akaza, nothing would happen, and the 120 bullets is from the bullets splitting into smaller pieces no? If it is then the AP of those things will be horrendously low that I doubt it can even pierce akaza's skin, So a bullet thats already weaker than its target will split into even smaller and weaker pieces of itself?

Uh no, that's not how piercing work. Each bullets carried their own PD not splitting into smaller one. If those bullet can hurt a 8-B characters then Akaza are no different.

And the movie literally has akaza mushing rengoku's organs without his clothes being unscathed, but it was dismissed in this exact thread cause its not on the profiles
Don't call me for it, i know nothing about previous argument

I'll stay neutral for this one. I'm argue for neither of them, only stay to correct misunderstands.

He dodged it in the next ep.

Sigh, this is not going to go anywhere.

• Ixa starts with Light Manip stun into Electromagnetic waves and sound waves from a distance. This pushes Akaza out of range. Ixa proceeds to keep his distance with sound waves while shooting his gun while Akaza is on the ground.
  • Akaza has instinctive reactions, enhanced senses and high mobility. Speed is equal and Ixa has his own high mobility and enhanced senses. Information Analysis with scout Akaza and tell Ixa what to do. If Akaza jumps up, Ixa aims up, Akaze dodges right, Ixa aims left, so on so forth.
  • Akaza's shockwaves won't reach Ixa at this point nor can he use it because he is bombarded with soundwaves and bullets.
I vote Ixa for these reasons.
Ah alright

-Light manip won't do anything, Electromagnetic waves are dodgeable and deflectable, and akaza can just dodge the sound waves from a distance while barraging, why are we assuming he gets hit by hit, and even if he does he'll likely be in mid air trying to perform one of his mid air attack, so it'll just knock back him far off the sound waves range, so he can just come back, bullets dont do shit cause of regen.

-How good is his mobility and senses, He can fight without his two main senses? And also what will he analyze of akaza? All he'd know is that akaza is strong he wouldn't know what akaza will do next. and yeah you just said, whenever akaza goes ixa aims there, but the difference is akaza's shockwaves comes from all directions

He can close distance for his shockwaves to hit, what will one soundwave do to him? knock him back and then he gets up after a second and continues. soundwaves pushes akaza back, he pursues again while dodging the sound waves and creating these shockwaves.

Akaza keeps range while spamming these danmaku shockwaves that comes from all directions while dodging anything ixa throws at him. plus you guys didn't tell me he started with sound waves, and he shouldn't know that none of his attacks can kill akaza, Why cant we assume he'll just use a stronger attack when he sees akaza regen? instead of him finding out none of his shit works at akaza except for the soundwave out of thin air

Uh no, that's not how piercing work. Each bullets carried their own PD not splitting into smaller one. If those bullet can hurt a 8-B characters then Akaza are no different.
Alright, it hurts akaza, akaza regens, what next, nothing happens, and if he does this he's susceptible to a hundred shockwaves coming at him, and all of which can individually hurt him

My guy, these holes will literally last for one second before they regen wdym
and also akaza ate tanjiro's sun breathing for breakfast, and daki commented on how painful it is despite her not really reacting that much pain-wise to getting hear head cut off.

Akaza keeps range mid air, Throws his danmaku, Ixa attempts his sol flasher, Akaza doesn't get affected and the shockwaves hits ixa, ixa busts out the soundwaves, akaza dodges while still spamming danmaku, ixa dies. I vote for akaza

Ah alright

-Light manip won't do anything, Electromagnetic waves are dodgeable and deflectable, and akaza can just dodge the sound waves from a distance while barraging, why are we assuming he gets hit by hit, and even if he does he'll likely be in mid air trying to perform one of his mid air attack, so it'll just knock back him far off the sound waves range, so he can just come back, bullets dont do shit cause of regen.

-How good is his mobility and senses, He can fight without his two main senses? And also what will he analyze of akaza? All he'd know is that akaza is strong he wouldn't know what akaza will do next. and yeah you just said, whenever akaza goes ixa aims there, but the difference is akaza's shockwaves comes from all directions

He can close distance for his shockwaves to hit, what will one soundwave do to him? knock him back and then he gets up after a second and continues. soundwaves pushes akaza back, he pursues again while dodging the sound waves and creating these shockwaves.

Akaza keeps range while spamming these danmaku shockwaves that comes from all directions while dodging anything ixa throws at him. plus you guys didn't tell me he started with sound waves, and he shouldn't know that none of his attacks can kill akaza, Why cant we assume he'll just use a stronger attack when he sees akaza regen? instead of him finding out none of his shit works at akaza except for the soundwave out of thin air
Sigh, I feel like we answered these multiple times already.

• Akaza doesn't resist Light Manip nor electromagnetic waves.
  • Ixa's soundwave is nearly 180 degree so dodging it will not work unless he literally teleports behind ixa.
  • bullets have soul destruction + piercing damage so yes it will effect him.
  • Ixa's senses allows him to "The eyes that possess a 180° field of view in front, and can capture and record enemy movement." so he will know where Akaza is going.
  • Shockwaves won't reach Ixa due to ranged advantage. Ixa can start with soft stunning Akaza.
  • Close the distance? Knock him back again.

Sigh, I feel like we answered these multiple times already.

• Akaza doesn't resist Light Manip nor electromagnetic waves.
  • Ixa's soundwave is nearly 180 degree so dodging it will not work unless he literally teleports behind ixa.
  • bullets have soul destruction + piercing damage so yes it will effect him.
  • Ixa's senses allows him to "The eyes that possess a 180° field of view in front, and can capture and record enemy movement." so he will know where Akaza is going.
  • Shockwaves won't reach Ixa due to ranged advantage. Ixa can start with soft stunning Akaza.
  • Close the distance? Knock him back again.
Light manip blinds the target, Akaza fought perfectly fine without his head which makes him blind and deaf. electromagnetic waves are dodgable or counterable.

180 degrees? Alright, akaza can throw these danmakus, the ones in front of akaza counter the soundwaves, and the other shockwaves that comes form other directions hit ixa

prove it has soul destruction and piercing doesn't do shit cause regen, it hits him, pierces him, he regens

No ixa would have to push akaza far back if he wants to do that, if ixa is in akaza's reach then no one would have the range advantage in that situation since both of them can hit each other, and I already explained why these soundwaves won't push akaza back, since he can counter it while at the same time attacking ixa

akaza wont need to close the distance anyways

Like we have been saying the entire time, the soul destruct comes from his weapons. And remember every bullet that connects drains Akaza's energy, causing him to become weaker and slower, which would cause even more bullets to hit.

In his fight, he goes for CQC against Tanjrio first and continues to use CQC even after Rengoku steps in. Akaza runs away and then tires to outrange with his shockwaves which Rengoku can block. So even if he tries to outrange, Ixa could deflect due to their speeds being equal. From what I've seen, Akaza didn't reflect any attacks, the only one that I could see being reflection would when Rengoku and Akaza started clashing with their melee attacks.

I guess i don't need to bump this since there would be more and more arguments to come lel

Btw do we have a vote or the debate is still going?

Like we have been saying the entire time, the soul destruct comes from his weapons. And remember every bullet that connects drains Akaza's energy, causing him to become weaker and slower, which would cause even more bullets to hit.

In his fight, he goes for CQC against Tanjrio first and continues to use CQC even after Rengoku steps in. Akaza runs away and then tires to outrange with his shockwaves which Rengoku can block. So even if he tries to outrange, Ixa could deflect due to their speeds being equal. From what I've seen, Akaza didn't reflect any attacks, the only one that I could see being reflection would when Rengoku and Akaza started clashing with their melee attacks.
The entire thread you guys made it sound like if akaza make contact with literally any bullets or like any weapons he gets soul haxxed, meanwhile what I'm seeing is that the opponent needs to die to get soul haxxed and that soul hax is an aftermath of them dying to Ixa, As the other monster literally tanked like 10 attacks from him without being soul haxxed and only got soul haxxed once he dies. Draining akaza's energy does nothing, You'll be trying to drain infinity, Since he literally has limitless energy.

He didn't go for CQC against tanjiro since he didn't want to fight him at all, He just wanted to kill him, and rengoku stepped in he didn't range spam due to rengoku being inferior to him in CQC. Akaza can know how strong someone is just by looking at them, He looks at ixa, notices he is stronger, he range spams. And no ixa isn't deflecting due to speed equal, these shockwaves literally come from all directions. If ixa doesn't have any attack that deflects projectiles from all directions then he'd have to be faster to deflect them, the shockwaves akaza used against rengoku ain't even the danmaku ones, its the one he used against giyu and tanjiro which I've already sent a scan earlier. So its more reasonable to assume akaza will just stand there rather than dodging or deflecting said bullets?

Right, I saw the fights of Akaza and this so called "shockwave that can break bones" is getting reflected by people that Ixa stomp like its nothing. Like, 90% of that gets blocked and the ones that hit barely hurt Rengoku.

And all this about dodging, he literally tanks most of the attacks coming to him because he relies on his regen too much. Like he punches through Rengoku's sword, splitting his arm open.

Like, all this talk about deflect bullets and Rengoku's swords cuts through his skin like butter, even with the shockwaves.

Right, I saw the fights of Akaza and this so called "shockwave that can break bones" is getting reflected by people that Ixa stomp like its nothing. Like, 90% of that gets blocked and the ones that hit barely hurt Rengoku.

And all this about dodging, he literally tanks most of the attacks coming to him because he relies on his regen too much. Like he punches through Rengoku's sword, splitting his arm open.
Oh really? Cause most damage I saw rengoku take are from shockwaves and at the end of the fight when he was about to use the ninth form he got broken ribs and broken organs, I can send a scan if you want, and I've already showed a clip on how rengoku reacted to it when he got hit once.

And rengoku is literally weaker than him, Like I said if he finds out ixa is stronger he would not do the same. I've explained why he will use range in this fight

Like, all this talk about deflect bullets and Rengoku's swords cuts through his skin like butter, even with the shockwaves.
Rengoku's AP in this site is upscaling to make him 8-A which will make him superior to Ixa so idk whats your point, We used Rengoku's 8-B end in that fight, And whats the bullets gonna do to him? He'll just regen

And rengoku being able to deflect akaza's shockwaves is ignoring two things, 1. Akaza wasn't using his technique that made omni-directional shockwaves, only shockwaves that attack from one direction and 2. Rengoku literally had an attack to deflect it perfectly. And just because he did things and started the way he started against a much weaker opponent, doesn't mean he'll do the same to someone who's stronger than him

Oh really? Cause most damage I saw rengoku take are from shockwaves and at the end of the fight when he was about to use the ninth form he got broken ribs and broken organs, I can send a scan if you want, and I've already showed a clip on how rengoku reacted to it when he got hit once.
He got hit by it and fought for ten minutes straight after. Ixa got hurt by Rook and Warhog (2 of the strongest Fangire) and still kept on fighting.
And rengoku is literally weaker than him, Like I said if he finds out ixa is stronger he would not do the same. I've explained why he will use range in this fight
Nahhhh, he show me that he'll go ranged cause never have I seen him go ranged.
Rengoku's AP in this site is upscaling to make him 8-A which will make him superior to Ixa so idk whats your point, We used Rengoku's 8-B end in that fight
What? If it's 8-B then its 8-B, if it-s 8-A then its 8-A. "Just regen" like we haven't said soul manip + explosion manip like a thousand times.
And rengoku being able to deflect akaza's shockwaves is ignoring two things, 1. Akaza wasn't using his technique that made omni-directional shockwaves, only shockwaves that attack from one direction and 2. Rengoku literally had an attack to deflect it perfectly. And just because he did things and started the way he started against a much weaker opponent, doesn't mean he'll do the same to someone who's stronger than him
So he doesn't use that in character, got it. Show me, you have proof?

Also, Whenever they were on CQC, It was because rengoku forced a CQC, Like you guys missed that? It was literally one of the things he said when Akaza went out of range, And guess what, Akaza did go out of range in that fight, He clashed with rengoku once and then went out of range until rengoku forced a CQC.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Also, Whenever they were on CQC, It was because rengoku forced a CQC, Like you guys missed that? It was literally one of the things he said when Akaza went out of range, And guess what, Akaza did go out of range in that fight, He clashed with rengoku once and then went out of range until rengoku forced a CQC.
unknown.png

unknown.png
Well done, now he gets pushed further back by soundwaves and gets outranged he won't be hitting Ixa anytime soon while he'll be soft stunned.

He got hit by it and fought for ten minutes straight after. Ixa got hurt by Rook and Warhog (2 of the strongest Fangire) and still kept on fighting.

Nahhhh, he show me that he'll go ranged cause never have I seen him go ranged.

What? If it's 8-B then its 8-B, if it-s 8-A then its 8-A. "Just regen" like we haven't said soul manip + explosion manip like a thousand times.

So he doesn't use that in character, got it. Show me, you have proof?
Yeah, And in that ten minutes he got hit by nothing, Only clashing with akaza

He literally did against rengoku lmao, and against giyu and tanjiro too.

are you saying that characters cant have variable AP in this site? Even though akaza is literally that case but we use his 8-B end here, not his 8-A end, since he has two ends, just like rengoku, and the profiles says he is more likely to be 8-A than 8-B so rengoku's attacks will be 8-A. And in the clip berries sent, the monster literally tanked his attacks a lot of times and only got soul haxxed after his body died too, so its not like its soul manip in contact, and I have said numerous times explosion won't do anything cause of regen, and even then like what does ixa start with 20 moves now? You guys already said he started with sol flasher + electromagnetic. What happened to that claim?
Well done, now he gets pushed further back by soundwaves and gets outranged he won't be hitting Ixa anytime soon while he'll be soft stunned.
Why are you just assuming he'll go with the soundwave? And even if he does, akaza gets pushed back, 100 shockwaves hits ixa, and you're telling ixa generated advantage in that situation? he got hit by 100 shockwaves all comparable to he is meanwhile akaza got stunned for 1 sec and just jumps back to the battlefield, he'll be in mid air so for the soundwaves to trap him to the ground the shockwave has to be higher than akaza, but akaza is in mid air so won't happen. In fact he won't even need 100 shockwaves, 20 shockwaves will be enough to knock him out or stagger him long enough for akaza to barrage him again, Like wtf are the soundwaves gonna do to him, he launches the shockwaves, ixa busts out the soundwaves, Akaza gets hit but it does jack shit to him, but the shockwaves damn near kills ixa.

I did what do you mean, It was the scan that you said "I don't think its omni directional" he did use it. And its ironic that you're asking me for proof if he uses it in character (which he does I've sent it) but you guys haven't given me concrete proof of what ixa starts with.

And akaza not deflecting is also false, You guys know some parts about the fight but some yall magically didn't see? akaza didn't deflect once and that was at the beginning of the fight where he was about to attack tanjiro and rengoku came out of nowhere, In the rest of the fight akaza deflected rengoku's strikes whenever he would slash him.

Yeah, And in that ten minutes he got hit by nothing, Only clashing with akaza
So what you are saying is that these shockwaves are doing shit to disturb Rengoku.
He literally did against rengoku lmao, and against giyu and tanjiro too.
Good, now outranged.
are you saying that characters cant have variable AP in this site? Even though akaza is literally that case but we use his 8-B end here, not his 8-A end, since he has two ends, just like rengoku, and the profiles says he is more likely to be 8-A than 8-B so rengoku's attacks will be 8-A. And in the clip berries sent, the monster literally tanked his attacks a lot of times and only got soul haxxed after his body died too, so its not like its soul manip in contact,
No, I am not. If Akaza is 8-B here, then why can't Ixa deflect and cut Akaza open here too? That monster was getting stomped by Ixa, I don't know what you see there. He died in like 5 moves, each hit draining power.
and I have said numerous times explosion won't do anything cause of regen, and even then like what does ixa start with 20 moves now? You guys already said he started with sol flasher + electromagnetic. What happened to that claim?
Remember that clip James sent you? That's an example of explosion manip. Yea, good luck regening that. And as I said before, Ixa has started with many things over the course of the show. (He has fought like 30 different fights, you think he starts out with the same thing each fight?)
Why are you just assuming he'll go with the soundwave? And even if he does, akaza gets pushed back, 100 shockwaves hits ixa, and you're telling ixa generated advantage in that situation? he got hit by 100 shockwaves all comparable to he is meanwhile akaza got stunned for 1 sec and just jumps back to the battlefield, he'll be in mid air so for the soundwaves to trap him to the ground the shockwave has to be higher than akaza, but akaza is in mid air so won't happen.
Remember the clip of the soundwave? That kept pushing that monster down soft stunning her. And he will go out of range. You keep tell me "hundreds of punches" but never gave me evidence. Like what? Where?
In fact he won't even need 100 shockwaves, 20 shockwaves will be enough to knock him out or stagger him long enough for akaza to barrage him again, Like wtf are the soundwaves gonna do to him, he launches the shockwaves, ixa busts out the soundwaves, Akaza gets hit but it does jack shit to him, but the shockwaves damn near kills ixa.
Have you not read what we are saying all this time? Soundwaves soft stun him into the bullets + electromagnetic + light.
I did what do you mean, It was the scan that you said "I don't think its omni directional" he did use it. And its ironic that you're asking me for proof if he uses it in character (which he does I've sent it) but you guys haven't given me concrete proof of what ixa starts with.
He went through so much fights with so much starting moves like bruh. Yea starts out like that when he gets blinded and sound waved.

The reason why Fangires don’t automatically die after being hit by Ixa is because the attacks aren’t a one hit kill, enough damage to the soul would be stack up and kill the opponent. Not only that, there’s still the factor that each bullet can drastically lowers Akaza life force, making him weaker and slower. Leaving him open to more attacks.

In his fight, Akaza jumps in for CQC and does his ranged attack much later. And even when he does, he went back into CQC after Rengoku blocked all the shockwaves, which in a speed equal fight, would allow Ixa to do so too.

So what you are saying is that these shockwaves are doing shit to disturb Rengoku.

Good, now outranged.

No, I am not. If Akaza is 8-B here, then why can't Ixa deflect and cut Akaza open here too? That monster was getting stomped by Ixa, I don't know what you see there. He died in like 5 moves, each hit draining power.

Remember that clip James sent you? That's an example of explosion manip. Yea, good luck regening that. And as I said before, Ixa has started with many things over the course of the show. (He has fought like 30 different fights, you think he starts out with the same thing each fight?)

Remember the clip of the soundwave? That kept pushing that monster down soft stunning her. And he will go out of range. You keep tell me "hundreds of punches" but never gave me evidence. Like what? Where?

Have you not read what we are saying all this time? Soundwaves soft stun him into the bullets + electromagnetic + light.

He went through so much fights with so much starting moves like bruh. Yea starts out like that when he gets blinded and sound waved.
What I'm saying is their the only thing that did damage to him, Since at the rest of the fight akaza didn't do damage to rengoku he was just clashing with him

Good. He can come back, and thats assuming he gets hit in the first place.

How is he deflecting 100 shockwaves coming at him from all directions? I didn't deny that? I see him not getting soul haxxed even though he was fodder, so if it was akaza he'd get soul haxxed in way less moves, and draining life energy / power or whatever won't work on akaza due to his nature of being a demon, he has limitless stamina and he does not age.

Can you show me proof he does it alone? cause he did it with a companion, and even then you guys said he started with something else anyways, why would he use that here? Sounds like you guys are augmenting what ixa does just to win.

because the monster was literally on the ground, How tf is the soundwave pinning akaza down when he's mid air, if it hits him he'll get pushed upwards to the sky not downwards, dude, I literally sent the panel of him using his shockwaves against giyuu, giyuu being someone who's complete fodder to him, so he'll use it here too if he sees fit

Soundwaves won't do shit + Bullets won't either cause regen and limitless stamina and life force + Electromagnetic he can dodge, and light doesn't do shit like i've been saying on the first page, blinding akaza won't do nothing.

Why would that change anything? So what if he gets soundwaved or light manipped? Does two things dont do shit to him like I've said.

The reason why Fangires don’t automatically die after being hit by Ixa is because the attacks aren’t a one hit kill, enough damage to the soul would be stack up and kill the opponent. Not only that, there’s still the factor that each bullet can drastically lowers Akaza life force, making him weaker and slower. Leaving him open to more attacks.

In his fight, Akaza jumps in for CQC and does his ranged attack much later. And even when he does, he went back into CQC after Rengoku blocked all the shockwaves, which in a speed equal fight, would allow Ixa to do so too.
Yeah, thats what I'm saying, So the soul manip aint like you get soul haxxed if you make contact even once with this sword. so cool akaza has to die, And ixa ain't doing that cause regen. Won't do nothing due to akaza being weaker, you're trying to drain limitless here.

No he doesn't? He went in for tanjiro not to CQC anyone but to try and kill him, And then after rengoku stepped in rengoku clashes with akaza and then akaza kept range, Rengoku just forced A CQC, And if that happens here akaza can just keep on pushing back. You guys are missing a lot of context. And I've already explained why that comparison doesn't work, those are different shockwaves and rengoku had an attack that to counter those said shockwaves.

I don't get how the soundwaves are pinning him down, Akaza is literally at a higher ground than the said soundwave since he's mid-air, If the force of the soundwaves are coming from below of him, he'd get propelled upwards not downwards to the ground how does that make sense. If the force comes from below him, he gets pushed upwards, if the force comes down from above him, he gets pushed down

What I'm saying is their the only thing that did damage to him, Since at the rest of the fight akaza didn't do damage to rengoku he was just clashing with him

Good. He can come back, and thats assuming he gets hit in the first place.

How is he deflecting 100 shockwaves coming at him from all directions? I didn't deny that? I see him not getting soul haxxed even though he was fodder, so if it was akaza he'd get soul haxxed in way less moves, and draining life energy / power or whatever won't work on akaza due to his nature of being a demon, he has limitless stamina and he does not age.

Can you show me proof he does it alone? cause he did it with a companion, and even then you guys said he started with something else anyways, why would he use that here? Sounds like you guys are augmenting what ixa does just to win.

because the monster was literally on the ground, How tf is the soundwave pinning akaza down when he's mid air, if it hits him he'll get pushed upwards to the sky not downwards, dude, I literally sent the panel of him using his shockwaves against giyuu, giyuu being someone who's complete fodder to him, so he'll use it here too if he sees fit

Soundwaves won't do shit + Bullets won't either cause regen and limitless stamina and life force + Electromagnetic he can dodge, and light doesn't do shit like i've been saying on the first page, blinding akaza won't do nothing.

Why would that change anything? So what if he gets soundwaved or light manipped? Does two things dont do shit to him like I've said.

Yeah, thats what I'm saying, So the soul manip aint like you get soul haxxed if you make contact even once with this sword. so cool akaza has to die, And ixa ain't doing that cause regen. Won't do nothing due to akaza being weaker, you're trying to drain limitless here.

No he doesn't? He went in for tanjiro not to CQC anyone but to try and kill him, And then after rengoku stepped in rengoku clashes with akaza and then akaza kept range, Rengoku just forced A CQC, And if that happens here akaza can just keep on pushing back. You guys are missing a lot of context. And I've already explained why that comparison doesn't work, those are different shockwaves and rengoku had an attack that to counter those said shockwaves.
I don't get how the soundwaves are pinning him down, Akaza is literally at a higher ground than the said soundwave since he's mid-air, If the force of the soundwaves are coming from below of him, he'd get propelled upwards not downwards to the ground how does that make sense. If the force comes from below him, he gets pushed upwards, if the force comes down from above him, he gets pushed down
"it doesn't work because it doesn't work" is what I got from this whole thing. Even though he doesn't have resistances to any of it. Even though speed is equalize and they are equal in mobility. Even though he gets outranged.

How is regen going to help Akaza fight against Ixa harming the soul? And each shot damages the soul until Akaza dies. He doesn’t need to worry about how much physical damage he does, just the spiritual damage which bypasses regeneration. Not only that, how is limitless stamina going to help Akaza resist getting his life force absorbed? One is literally how long you can last while Ixa drops Akaza’s physical stats.

Also, him clashing with Rengoku isn’t deflection. It’s literally just them clashing attacks. Even if he wants to punch the billets, their souls and power drain will still kick in.

Okay, counted
you can also count me for Ixa as well

"it doesn't work because it doesn't work" is what I got from this whole thing. Even though he doesn't have resistances to any of it. Even though speed is equalize and they are equal in mobility. Even though he gets outranged.
What doesn't work? Soundwaves? He can dodge, And it won't pin him down anyways, Light manip? I've told you billions of times he can fight without an ear and both of his eyes. Being equal in speed doesn't mean you can deflect 100s of shockwaves coming from you from all directions unless you have something to cover your every direction. Okay? He gets pushed back, he comes back, Why are you treating soundwaves as if its a stun gun for akaza. and can you give me clips on how mobile ixa is? cause akaza can move in air just fine, and he was also able to take out a whole gojo full of grown martial artists as a kid, and he just got more skilled by the hundreds of years he's been training
How is regen going to help Akaza fight against Ixa harming the soul? And each shot damages the soul until Akaza dies. He doesn’t need to worry about how much physical damage he does, just the spiritual damage which bypasses regeneration. Not only that, how is limitless stamina going to help Akaza resist getting his life force absorbed? One is literally how long you can last while Ixa drops Akaza’s physical stats.

Also, him clashing with Rengoku isn’t deflection. It’s literally just them clashing attacks. Even if he wants to punch the billets, their souls and power drain will still kick in.

you can also count me for Ixa as well
No that wasn't my point, The monster had to die for him to get soul haxxed and you said his attacks aren't insta kill so the monster didn't die which means the monster had to die before the soul hax, now how is akaza dying to anything ixa throws at him when he can't bypass his regen except for his soul hax which he does after the opponent has already died. Alright, This provides useful context, thank you. Does the soundwaves have soul hax too? cause akaza can make a huge shockwave infront of him whenever ixa goes with the bullets so he should be able to dodge. Life force? what is that even? Like energy? Cause akaza has unlimited of those and demons don't die of age or anything, Ion really understand what life force is. Plus like I said he can deflect since the bullets come from one direction, and akaza has counters to that but I've yet to see a way for ixa to counter omni-directional shockwaves coming at him all at the same time and at the same speed he can react

Is the monster ixa took out in the clip yall sent a no name or is he a character? cause if he's a no name then ixa has to get a few hits in if he had to hit the fodder 5 times

Life force is a person's soul, for each attack Ixa does, he drains a person's life force or soul. He keeps draining until they die. Stamina has nothing to do with it. The monster that Ixa took out was a higher ranked monster in the Fangire clan and is comparable in strength to Ixa at this point of the story.

Back