• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toichiro's Percentages Part 1 (A Mob Psycho CRT)

So not to long ago this ginormous thread got passed which changed about every single thing in the Mob Psycho Verse (For the love of god people when you make changes to profiles please link the thread that it was accepted in)

And while most of it was good and founded I believe there we're a few things we overlooked

Specifically Toichiro's Percentage's and how we backscale them from his full power

In cases like these we usually don't do that sort of thing, see Midoriya's page, for an example of this

The reason we don't backscale is because fiction almost always presents percentage increase as non-linear, meaning characters grow far more in strength then simple single percent increases in power would suggest.
And Toichiro is no different

Here are some example:

Hopefully the events I listed above help convince you that it'd be better to get rid of the backscaling completely and instead just scale them to their own feats performed in these various levels of power

Now what do we scale them to now that backscaling is off the menu?

3% - 19%​

At these percentage's we'll just scale of how he fared against Serizawa, meaning he'd be scaling above the 56.58 Kiloton Tornado calc
Doing some quick math 56.58/3 = 18.86 Kilotons for every percente increase
So his full AP would be 56.58 Kilotons (7-C) all the way up to 358.34 Kilotons (High 7-C)

20% - 24%

Thanks to my boy Edutyn we have a new calc placing 100% Anger Mob's storm creation at 9.02 Gigatons (6-C)
Toichiro's 20% scales to this mob an as such his AP would also be 6-C
9.02/20 = 0.451 Gigatons for every percent increase
Toichiro's full AP would be 9.02 Gigatons (6-C) to 10.824 Gigatons (6-C)
Disclaimer:
This calc takes the place of the current 8 Gigaton feat on the verse page due to it being the same feat with new measurements as well as the current one recently being denied use of KE by DemonGodMitchAubin

25% - 80%​

Unfortunately this is another re-do of a previous calc
I have no I'll will towards Nik but I honestly believe my calc is the better to use in this case due to the more accurate measurements and correct timeframe
(Nik your welcome to debate me in the replies below and if yours truly is the better of the two I will change it, however until then I'm gonna go with mine)
The new calc puts Mob and Toichiro's cloud split at 33.362 Gigatons (6-C)
33.362/25 = 1.33448 Gigatons for every percent increase
Toichiro's full AP would be 33.362 Gigatons (6-C) to 106.758 Gigatons (High 6-C)

100%

Will still scale to his suicide attacks AP of 68.660 Teratons (6-B+)
(Unless I decide to downgrade that too, since I actually have somewhat of a problem with it)

Who this Affects​

• Serizawa's Umbrella defense will no longer be Low 6-B
  • Mob's 100% form Scaling
  • Toichiro's percent Scaling (Duh)

Well lets hear some opinions

Agree: CiscoTheSoto, Excel616, Ped2018, Expectro2000xxx, Greatsage13th, Epiccheev, Eseseso​

Disagree:​

Last edited:
As someone who regularly deal with a character whose percentages of strength make big jumps between them, I can totally agree with no scaling them linearly. Besides that however I don't have any particular opinion for the tiers themselves that Toichiro percentages would get.

As someone who regularly deal with a character whose percentages of strength make big jumps between them, I can totally agree with no scaling them linearly. Besides that however I don't have any particular opinion for the tiers themselves that Toichiro percentages would get.
The AP is just using the percentages to upscale

We already established where Toichiro scales in relation to Mob in the Original thread

I'll put you down for agree now

Edutyn's calculation looks great.
In fact, I am a KE supporter because the clouds were not only condensed, but also moved by the power of Mob.
So we could discuss it.

Special thanks to Shmeatywerben for tact and courtesy.
I didn't quite get the resizing, but if it's justified, that's fine.
About the timeframe. I did not use the time on the video, but determined the time through lightning.
A flash of lightning occupies a certain number of frames, and an explosion another.
I don't mind your version.
Just pushing off the lightning seemed more interesting to me.

The only thing I disagree with and that we discussed in the first thread is the calculation of 6-B.
We should scale not 4% Toichiro, but 3%.

Edutyn's calculation looks great.
In fact, I am a KE supporter because the clouds were not only condensed, but also moved by the power of Mob.
So we could discuss it.

You are very correct

Though I'd say we go with the safe end and only assume Horizon distance spinning

Your free to do the calc if you want
Special thanks to Shmeatywerben for tact and courtesy.
I didn't quite get the resizing, but if it's justified, that's fine.
About the timeframe. I did not use the time on the video, but determined the time through lightning.
A flash of lightning occupies a certain number of frames, and an explosion another.
I don't mind your version.
Just pushing off the lightning seemed more interesting to me.
I am very happy your aren't angry about the matter

My reasoning for not going with your timeframe is because you kinda just assumed it would take half the time it takes lightning to reach the ground

Also we never see the lightning actually travel it just appears an lingers in midair for a time which even lightning in real life is capable of doing

The only thing I disagree with and that we discussed in the first thread is the calculation of 6-B.
We should scale not 4% Toichiro, but 3%.
This is with 3% Toichiro being equal to Serizawa tho?

You are very correct

Though I'd say we go with the safe end and only assume Horizon distance spinning

Your free to do the calc if you want.
Could you do it if it's not difficult for you?
Now work takes up all my time.
I am very happy your aren't angry about the matter
It would be strange to be angry if there is no rudeness on your part
My reasoning for not going with your timeframe is because you kinda just assumed it would take half the time it takes lightning to reach the ground

Also we never see the lightning actually travel it just appears an lingers in midair for a time which even lightning in real life is capable of doing

My reasoning is that the lightning took 2 frames to move and the explosion to take 4 frames.
This is with 3% Toichiro being equal to Serizawa tho?
3% Toichiro > base Mob
We scale the speed from base Mob

Don't they use 1/12 to rotate clouds in a spiral?

I will also suggest using the timeframe from the beginning of the storm cast until the "smoke" clears as a lowball

I have a little question. God Dimple scales to his feat of taking broccoli into space which was classified as 4.15 Gigatons. And God Dimple had doubts if he could take on a Mob that wasn't in the 100% state (besides him not being able to get Mob into 100% state), while Serizawa was able to force Mob into the 100% state. I question whether Serizawa should not be scaled to the 4.15 Gigaton feat?

I have a little question. God Dimple scales to his feat of taking broccoli into space which was classified as 4.15 Gigatons. And God Dimple had doubts if he could take on a Mob that wasn't in the 100% state (besides him not being able to get Mob into 100% state), while Serizawa was able to force Mob into the 100% state. I question whether Serizawa should not be scaled to the 4.15 Gigaton feat?
Dimple almost brought Shigeo to 100%, but there were other circumstances.
And I don't think he divided Mob into base and 100% when he wasn't sure of beating him.

I'll respond to this when I get home
Probably something wrong. 😅
5.08 Petatons and possible class P
Alright so Like I pointed out in the OP the method you used is no longer accepted as applicable to KE

It's a creation feat so it needs to use Condensation method

This is a sentiment shared with me and DemonGodMitchAubin who rejected the original 8 gigaton cloud calc

What I was referring too when I said he moved the clouds is This

He is visibly Rotating all of the cloud within the Horizon which IS applicable to KE

So idealy it would be done like this

Which sadly doesn't result in an upgrade

I agree with the general sentiment behind this. But are you sure you can replace calcs in a crt? I might be wrong, but it feels like something that belongs in calc group discussion.

I agree with the general sentiment behind this. But are you sure you can replace calcs in a crt? I might be wrong, but it feels like something that belongs in calc group discussion.
The calcs I'm replacing are either rejected or the exact same calc just using an updated method

Though I would be willing to go there to get confirmation although it would take decades for them to respond to anything

Alright so Like I pointed out in the OP the method you used is no longer accepted as applicable to KE

It's a creation feat so it needs to use Condensation method

This is a sentiment shared with me and DemonGodMitchAubin who rejected the original 8 gigaton cloud calc

What I was referring too when I said he moved the clouds is This

He is visibly Rotating all of the cloud within the Horizon which IS applicable to KE

So idealy it would be done like this

Which sadly doesn't result in an upgrade

Several members of the calc group agree with KE and one disagrees. I think this can still be discussed

Back