• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading the Sailor Senshi statistics to turn more coherent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Basically what we need help with here is to determine the individual Sailor Senshi tiers. Given that Sailor Moon is currently at level 3-A, it does not remotely make sense for her companions to be at level 8-B or similar.

Help would be very appreciated.

Eternal Sailor Moon is 3-A.

If I recall, there is a feat in the comments that should put her base at 4-B.

This means the other Senshi should likely be somewhere at "At least Large Star" or something of that ilk.

Not without good justifications. Just because Eternal Sailor Moon is 3-A does not automatically place her weaker companions at that level.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
So put all of them at 3-A yes?
No. Only Eternal Sailor Moon is 3-A. The other Senshi don't get a boost like Usagi did. Though they should still be like..."At least High 4-C".
My bad, i was in chat. So alright, Eternal Sailor Moon is 3-A, her other fellow senshi's will be High 4-C at the least. Got it,

Well, we need input from people who have actually read the manga.

If I'm not mistaken, EOS Senshi were able to be located within the Galactic Cauldron that is The brightest supermassive object in the universe and the source of all the stars as well as the place where they are reborn.

Here is what DarkLK said:

"I'm not SM expert. But this is obviously wrong. They must be able to hurt each other at least. Thus their durability may not be much higher than their power. When Galaxia controlled Senshi, they defeated Sailor Moon. It was a power up, but there has been shown for example that Saturn in not much stronger than other Senshi."

"Pharaoh 90 basically ignored Usagi's attack. But Hotaru deals damage to him. Other Senshi withstood some portion of Saturn's attack."

DarkLK said:
If I'm not mistaken, EOS Senshi were able to be located within the Galactic Cauldron that is The brightest supermassive object in the universe and the source of all the stars as well as the place where they are reborn.
Okay. So does that mean that they are at least close to 3-A power?

So should the other Senshi be upgraded to "At least High 4-C"? Or perhaps just "4-B", but "Solar System level" as opposed to Usagi's "Solar System level+"?

Do the other Senshi also have more powerful "Eternal" forms?

Hmm. Perhaps we should wait for more input?

Okay. Thank you for the information.

From what I can tell the majority of them reached tier 4-C in the series including sailor moon herself the only question would be how strong are they at the end of the series as sailor moon is 3-A then.

I don't recall senshi like Mars and Venus having Eternal forms, but it's been quite some time. Was this close to the end of the series?

Mars, Venus.

Wiki said it was in the fourth arc.

It was the end of Dream arc. Senshi were killed in the stars arc.

I found this comment here: -http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33314&page=3

That's not the Universal Part. The Universal part comes from Usagi absorbing and releasing the Lambda Power which restores and maintains the Cosmos. The Others absorbed it from Usagi. Anyone with the ability to control the Lambda Power should be able to replicate this feat. Control of the Lambda Power doesn't have "Levels" it seems as Chibiusa was almost immediatly after absorbing it, travel through tme without use of the Time Key, an ability that should theoretically be only useable by the Pluto Power or the Lambda Power. Makato even thanks Usagif ro giving them her power, which is as explict as I could imagine it getting without them coming and saying "BTW we now all have the Lambda Power now." Guardian Cosmos was incredibly impressed that they maintained the forms within the Galaxy Cauldron which is supposed to recreate whatever enters it. Bear in mind, that not even Galaxia has the destructive power of the Galaxy Cauldron, and the Sol System Senshi were tanking being inside of it, in civilian form.

So, if this is legit, should we just add a tab to each Senshi's page for their (3-A) Eternal forms?
If it is truly legit, that is. That power of the senshi's tho.

Don't have an OBD account if you mean asking her/him.

You could create an account, if you are truly need help.

Alright then I guess I will

Isn't Eternal Sailor Moon the one with Lambda Power?
Lambda Power is Lambda Power. It is not related with Eternal form even if Eternal SM was the one who used Lambda Power.

DarkLK said:
Lambda Power is Lambda Power. It is not related with Eternal form even if Eternal SM was the one who used Lambda Power.
So that means Moon would be the strongest "Eternal", right? If so, do you have an idea of what we should rate the other Eternals, Dark?

DarkLK said:
So that means Moon would be the strongest "Eternal", right?
Moon would be the strongest "Sailor Cosmos". Eternal Moon is still able to survive inside the Galactic Cauldron.

So we have Sailor Moon at 3-A with the Galactic Couldrin, and SS+ at her base.

So what does that tell us for her fellow senshi's then, LK? Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back