• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades for Godzilla Earth's attack potency with the atomic breath?

I thought i've just read it somewhere that Godzilla Earth was capable of wiping out entire cities, destroying mountains & even continental plates with the atomic breath as it was stated to be incredibly destructuve according to some records so wouldn't attack potency be higher with the atomic breath? (...or had somebody made a discussion with this before?)

We'd still need scans of the novel in japanese so someone here can translate and confirm the legitimacy of the feats

There's a mountain level calc for the most recent movie but melting the Himalayas and cracking continental plates would yield way, way higher

That is very true, and from what I've been reading that Wikizilla is translating he destroyed a different version of Gorath specifically stated to be 30 kilometers in size and have roughly moon level mass. However this needed the red spiral ray, requiring Godzilla to save up energy for 5 years. This is during the gap from the first book where he disappears from 2037 to 2042.

Considering the beam in the anime is described as an electron particle beam and feats from the novels that have been translated, I think we should go with the high end of vaporization which seems consistent when he blows things up on screen.

And powerscaling to the larger Godzilla Earth (movie shows us he's at least 16.67x more powerful) would give us

Low end-28.683 megatons or city level

High end-3,439 megatons or large mountain level

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Considering the beam in the anime is described as an electron particle beam and feats from the novels that have been translated, I think we should go with the high end of vaporization which seems consistent when he blows things up on screen.

And powerscaling to the larger Godzilla Earth (movie shows us he's at least 16.67x more powerful) would give us

Low end-28.683 megatons or city level

High end-3,439 megatons or large mountain level
So why not add something like "likely higher"?

Back