• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GodzillaVerse upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with Hax that needs to be added to Godzilla profiles:

Godzilla (Original)

Godzilla (Showa)

Godzilla (TriStar)

Godzilla (Godzilla: The Series)

Millennium Godzilla

Megaguirus Godzilla

GMK Godzilla

Kiryu Saga Godzilla

Shin Godzilla

• Someone has source for SG's self sustenance type 1? otherwise should be removed.

Godzilla Earth

• Resistance to Bone Manipulation Due to his origin from plant-life, Godzilla lacks a skeletal structure found in most animals.
  • 西暦2030年にアメリカ合衆国に出現したオリジナルの“ゴジラ”。
    人類を地球から追い出した後、二万年もの間成長を続け、体高300メートル、質量10万トンを超える超巨大生物と化した。
    体高50メートルの「ゴジラ・フィリウス」は<ゴジラ・アース>の亜種にあたる。
    未知の金属元素を含む体組織で構成される筋繊維は、「ゴジラ・フィリウス」の10倍の質量であり、発生する電磁気は惑星規模の気候変動を引き起こし、「熱線」攻撃の他、超高出力の電磁マイクロ波による共鳴破壊で物質を分子レベルまで粉砕可能な「超振動波」攻撃を有する。

膨大な質量を支える体組織は、金属に極めて酷似した筋繊維の集積体で強い電磁気を発生させる。地球の生命淘汰の果て、植物を起源に持つ超進化生命体として二万年の永き時を生きながらえた。

地球揚陸部隊が発見したゴジラの翼竜型の亜種生物。地球脱出以前、ゴジラに対して行った核攻撃時に採取された細胞データに97%一致。
  • Godzilla Earth: The original "Godzilla" appeared in the United States in the year 2030.
    After expelling humanity from the earth, Godzilla has grown for 20,000 years to become a supermassive creature that stands 300 meters tall and weighs over 100,000 tons.
    The 50-meter tall "Godzilla Filius" is a subspecies of "Godzilla Earth.
    Its muscle fibers, composed of body tissue containing unknown metallic elements, are ten times the mass of Godzilla Filius, and the electromagnetism it generates causes planetary-scale climate change.

Godzilla Filius: The body tissue that supports its enormous mass is an accumulation of muscle fibers that closely resembles metal and generates strong electromagnetism. At the end of the Earth's life selection process, it survived for 20,000 years as a super-evolved life form that originated from plants.

Servum: A pterodactyl-type subspecies of Godzilla discovered by the Earth landing force. It is a 97% match to the cell data collected during the nuclear attack against Godzilla before its escape from Earth.

Godzilla Filius

• Weaknesses: At the time of its demise, Filius was significantly younger than its parent and thus never developed the more devastating abilities that Godzilla Earth did, such as its Plasma Cutter or Oscillatory Wave.
  • Resistance to Bone Manipulation Due to his origin from plant-life, Godzilla lacks a skeletal structure found in most animals.

Rozan

Minilla

• Minilla also has the ability to communicate with his father over great distances by broadcasting a brainwave pattern over radio frequencies. This ability interferes with other radio transmissions in its vicinity. This signal has the ability to disrupt other forms of electrical transmission such as radar and radio.

Mothra (Showa)

Mothra (Heisei)

Fairy Mothra

Mothra (GMK)

• Needs Telepathy removed since she doesn't have her own Shojobin to communicate with. She also lacked her hurricane force winds.
  • Resistance to Bone Manipulation (Is an invertebrate.)

Mothra (Kiryu Saga)

Mothra (Godzilla: Final Wars)

Battra

Mothra Leo

King Ghidorah (Showa)

King Ghidorah (Heisei)

• Plasma Manipulation: Mecha-King Ghidorah can fire Plasma Gravity Beams (プラズマ引力光線 Purazuma Inryoku Kōsen), from his organic left and right heads, while the mechanical central head fires a triple Laser Beam (レーザー光線 Rēzā Kōsen)

Hyper Mecha-King Ghidorah

Grand King Ghidorah

• Air Manipulation: While flying, King Ghidorah's wings produce hurricane-force winds called Wing Shockwaves (翼の衝撃波 Tsubasa no Shōgekiha)[2] which blow away cars and buildings.

Desghidorah

King Ghidorah (GMK)

Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

Kiryu

Rodan (Showa)

THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
Scans for nearly everything please, otherwise this can be accepted
I’d also like citations for them all

Btw this CRT is obnoxiously long and covers too many characters imo, how is someone suppose to actually address it all?

Scans for nearly everything please, otherwise this can be accepted
I’d also like citations for them all

Btw this CRT is obnoxiously long and covers too many characters imo, how is someone suppose to actually address it all?
I cited a lot of them and most of the info cames from Toho Kingdom and Wikizilla.

Also I decided better go with a single thread, instead of a many small ones for few characters.

I cited a lot of them and most of the info cames from Toho Kingdom and Wikizilla.
So most of your info is from second hand sources which may or may not be accurate, and considering the sheer size of the CRT to try and verify all of this would be an insanely diffcult affir, nice what can I say?
Also I decided better go with a single thread, instead of a many small ones for few characters.
And I think this's an absurd thing to do, you're basically forcing people to go through like 20 characters
I understand combining several CRTs into one to save on space and time but this's pushing it hard, how do you expect anyone to go through all the evidence (Which as mentioned above they'd need to go out of their way to look for)

So most of your info is from second hand sources which may or may not be accurate, and considering the sheer size of the CRT to try and verify all of this would be an insanely diffcult affir, nice what can I say?

And I think this's an absurd thing to do, you're basically forcing people to go through like 20 characters
I understand combining several CRTs into one to save on space and time but this's pushing it hard, how do you expect anyone to go through all the evidence (Which as mentioned above they'd need to go out of their way to look for)
Toho Kingdom and Wikizilla are accurate not "maybe". They use official sources like books for their articles.
For example look at these profiles in TK and Wikizilla

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/kiryu.htm and https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Kiryu

or this one https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Mothra_Leo they sourced the powers among adding scans of them.

We have used both Toho Kingdom and Wikizilla from almost the beginning of the vs wiki due to being reliable.

Also most powers listed here are pretty intuitive ones like all the insects and crustaceans to have resistance to bone manipulation due not having bones.

Or Large size for monsters that are 50 meters tall

Last edited:
Toho Kingdom and Wikizilla are accurate not "maybe". They use official sources like books for their articles.
For example look at these profiles in TK and Wikizilla

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/kiryu.htm and https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Kiryu

or this one https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Mothra_Leo they sourced the powers among adding scans of them.
I see no hard evidence here that doesn't put this sources at a "maybe", at the very least they should be a supporting source and not the main one, also Toho Kingdom pages dn't seem to cite anything so
Also most powers listed here are pretty intuitive ones like all the insects and crustaceans to have resistance to bone manipulation due not having bones.

Or Large size for monsters that are 50 meters tall
1. A lot of the powers mentioned here aren't that
2. Show scans for them being 50 meters long

I see no hard evidence here that doesn't put this sources at a "maybe", at the very least they should be a supporting source and not the main one, also Toho Kingdom pages dn't seem to cite anything so

1. A lot of the powers mentioned here aren't that
2. Show scans for them being 50 meters long
They cited the info though...

Example: Godzilla's breath in this movie is a white vapor.

As stated by the suit wearer Harou Nakajima, Godzilla is adept in wrestling, and the actor of the monster is a black belt in Karate that he incorporated into the Godzilla scenes.

And you sure Toho Kingdom doesn't cite their profiles?

They are Godzilla sized kaiju that warrants large size.

Last edited:
Also Timbrg is forgetting I'm also proposing to add weaknesses to some profiles NOT just upgrades.

Godzilla (Heisei)

• Weaknesses: In Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, G-Force utilized special freezing weapons to freeze Godzilla solid for several hours, and later attempted to freeze him as he melted down, which partially succeeded in minimizing the damage.
Godzilla (Godzilla: The Series)

• Weaknesses: Godzilla seems to have an aversion to bright lights - a weakness which was exploited by both Cameron Winter (who used powerful searchlights while attacking Godzilla with the Cyber Flies) and Maximillian Spiel (who used high-intensity quartz beams during Godzilla's battle with Rhinosaurus).

Kiryu Saga Godzilla

• Weaknesses: After the climactic battle of Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla, Godzilla was left with a large chest wound which didn't fully heal, and became scarred over the events of the following film. This wound became a weak point in Godzilla. In addition, this Godzilla displays very little strategy or complex thought while fighting, and appears to rely mainly on animal cunning and instinct.

Godzilla Filius

• Weaknesses: At the time of its demise, Filius was significantly younger than its parent and thus never developed the more devastating abilities that Godzilla Earth did, such as its Plasma Cutter or Oscillatory Wave.

Also I proposed better justifications for already Established powers in the profiles.

Godzilla (Showa)

• Intelligence: Average. Aside from his skill in hand-to-hand combat, he frequently demonstrated the ability to coordinate attacks with his kaiju allies, including Rodan, Anguirus, Jet Jaguar, and King Caesar. He was also able to kill Hedorah by powering the Giant Electrodes constructed by the JSDF with his atomic breath. The Showa Godzilla in particular seems to possess almost human-like intelligence and is capable of abstract thought and communicating with other kaiju. This is demonstrated first in Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, where Godzilla holds a conversation with Mothra and Rodan, which Mothra's Shobijin translate. Godzilla also is shown "talking" to Anguirus in Godzilla vs. Gigan, their conversation taking the form of speech bubbles in the Japanese version, and garbled speech in the film's English dub.

Okay, most of these look good from a glance, but Tllmbrg is right that it's a important to include a scan for each proposed addition.
Ok. I'll do that.

However what about the intuitive ones?

The insects and other invertebrates should have Resistance to Bone Manipulation and also with the exception of Fairy Mothra who is 20 cm tall, the other kaiju in this thread all have Large size type 1.

Soo is necessary a scan of that?

I agree with many of these additions, except for:

Mothra (Final Wars):
  • Limited Tech Manipulation: Would like maybe a clip, sounds like it could be something better.
  • Kamikaze attack: Also counts as Self-Destruction if I understand what happened correctly.

Godzilla (Heisei) Weakness Addition: That ain't a weakness to Ice Manipulation, that's just him being affected. It would be a weakness if there were any additional consequences, like cold making a Metroid's durability completely null.

I agree with many of these additions, except for:

Mothra (Final Wars):
  • Limited Tech Manipulation: Would like maybe a clip, sounds like it could be something better.
  • Kamikaze attack: Also counts as Self-Destruction if I understand what happened correctly.

Godzilla (Heisei) Weakness Addition: That ain't a weakness to Ice Manipulation, that's just him being affected. It would be a weakness if there were any additional consequences, like cold making a Metroid's durability completely null.
(Skip mark 31:57 --- with Scales, Mothra can deploy yellow poisonous scales from her wings, which interfere with enemy attacks. They cause Gigan's Bladed Slicers to malfunction and boomerang directly back at him, slicing his head off and ultimately allowing Mothra to destroy him)

Ok.. wow... I wasted a good amount of time looking for that Heisei "weakness". ;V

Video ain't available in my region lol. But I'll trust y'all + every member's word that it happens like that.
Thanks for trust me, I really appreciate that! ;)

I guess you can't watch the other dailymolition videos?

For example I don't know which kind of power is that GMK Ghidorah, Mothra and Baragon attacked Godzilla.

Like when even if you're death you're able to still fighting.

Also is this ability Transmutation?

I guess this is Intangibility too.... since Leo flies through Ghidorah.

No, I can watch the other videos, just not that one.

The GMK feat is just them becoming souls/ghosts and continuing to fight, would just be non-corporeal.

Yes to transmutation and intangibility.

No, I can watch the other videos, just not that one.

The GMK feat is just them becoming souls/ghosts and continuing to fight, would just be non-corporeal.

Yes to transmutation and intangibility.
Ok noted.

Also I've finished adding most of the scans for each power in the first post .... mind you take one final look please?

Who knows? Maybe there is something else you wanna suggest or propose about the upgrades.

This power is like electro magnetism?

Minilla

• Minilla also has the ability to communicate with his father over great distances by broadcasting a brainwave pattern over radio frequencies. This ability interferes with other radio transmissions in its vicinity. This signal has the ability to disrupt other forms of electrical transmission such as radar and radio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back