• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Deathstroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the previous.

Slade withstands Electro nuclear blast in the face.

Among its equipment, has an explosive 5 Megatons said being able to destroy half the Chinese mainland.

Withstands punches of Osiris, a super heavyweight who bled Captain Marvel , fought with supergirl , destroyed tanks and more!

(All of this happened in Titans V2- Anual)
E0i9afooifauiooa
13051721 782720158525652 2233615864032747321 n
Titans V2- Anual

Askajiajfoa

Consistency here is key.

He only has the megaton warhead with a jet, so that's not really applicable to normal combat unless specified in the OP.

Last I checked, Osiris is endowed with the powers of Black Adam, Captain Marvel's equal, who is... Large Star level in Post-Crisis... PIS if I've ever seen it.

1) Prep is no longer allowed in fights.

2) Sorry, but taking hits from someone as strong as Osiris is blatant PIS, unless you mean to tell me that Deathstroke is as strong, durable, and fast as a Kryptonian.

Well, he already can handle punches of Kryptonians

And concentrated heat vision of Superman himself

And consecutive punches of
Adoakfpafa
Flash.
Asajfadas
5pj2uZg

Again PIS. You have to insert some logic into analyzing these scans. It simply doesn't make sense for him to be anywhere near this strong or fast.

Logic like this doesn't fly. Other examples include:

Batman hurt the Spectre with a kick, clearly he's High 2-A.

Black Panther wrestled with the Silver Surfer, High 4-C Black Panther.

The difference is so huge that it doesn't make sense for them to suddenly be this strong.

That fight of Batman and Spectre have a absurd context.

And why Slade increase resistance would PIS and clearly it has been pounded by countless super heavy?
5pj2uZgadofdkpafaa
Tanks Donna Troy

Once again, PIS.

That's like saying Batman can slug it out with Superman in a hand-to-hand fight with no-holds barred.

All this seems to be PIS, nothing of this shouldn't be scalable, only considered, but we can't apply that on a battle

Put it this way.

Deathstroke is DC level Peak Human (which is Wall to Small Building level durability with Subsonic+ reactions)

Probably the closest real life equivalent we have are a real-life Olympic Athletes or skilled Martial Artists like Bruce Lee.

Could either of them win against Black Adam?

No they can't. The idea of which is just plain stupid.

Slade's "true potential" is somewhat superhuman strength, speed, and being a capable tactician. However, feats like stopping Flash in motion are just PIS since they just far exceed what he's capable of.

What you're implying is that Deathstroke has Large Star level AP and Durability along with Massively FTL+ Combat Speed.

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TYPING!

Deathstroke is certainly superhuman, but he is in no way comparable to Superman, and all of these "feats" are horrible instances of PIS.

I'm going to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back