• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Pre-Crisis) Revision:

So I was wondering just when are we gonna get ourselves a Pre-Crisis Flash profile in this goddamn wiki just like of how we got ourselves Pre-Crisis Green Lantern profile? Here are some feats that I looked up online that could help us briefly analysis his feats:

5442032-4579513089-whosw

1) Runs Across the Moon in a fraction of an Instant. Explores the Solar system and Beyond

5350519-0430256602-48893

2) Survives getting transmuted into mirror, melts himself in an incredibly short time and regenerates from being molten glass

5350520-5994641617-Y3fdY

3) Punches Reverse-Flash back into 24th century

5350521-5347537305-R8HOz

4) Stalemates with Superman in race

5350527-7344912685-53481

5) Gets the Upper-Hand on the JLA

5350536-8448233067-53485

6) Creates three fully-sized tornadoes

5350556-7035449078-CqB5X

7) Rebuilds a Pyramid in seconds

5350557-6154454884-NiQWI

8) Speed Blitzes Corrigan Spectre

5442039-7100238844-53505

9) Kills Reverse-Flash

5442046-4092308265-8mAD6

10) Creates a Robot while Crippled and then moves at Super Speed

5442051-5266986541-dYOZY

11) Superman can't catch him

5442054-6911574698-5aba8

12) Fights some clouds and shows he is capable of running on them too

5442064-4446677493- gB0w

13) Defeats Ultrama

5442076-7947019266-N41zo

14) Moves while being turned into a Puppet

5442086-7435080418-NwzII

15) Defeats a Clone of Hal Jorda

5442089-8097254301-igugY

16) Destroys Anti-Monitor's Anti-Matter Cano

5443919-7577872473-48576

To briefly summarizes everything, Flash (Barry Allen) (Pre-Crisis) is overpowered as hell! 0_0

Here are some more details if you are interested:

Barry Allen is a CSI officer who is in his lab during the night, before a freak lightning bolt strikes dow, shattering all of the vats of chemicals and dousing him in them as well as the electricity from the lightning. After this event, Barry starts noticing changes in his body, as he finds himself able to move at superhuman speeds—capable of surpassing the sound barrier, disappearing from sight, and even time traveling by going faster than light itself! He still somehow always finds himself late in his persona of Barry Allen, and his girlfriend Iris West always reminds him of it. And she tells him (ironically) to be more like The Flash; the Fastest Man Alive!

Source Key

• Showcase = SC

• The Flash (1959) = TF
    • The Brave and the Bold (1955) = BatB
    • Justice League of America (1960) = JLoA
    • Green Lantern (1960) = GL
    • Crisis on Infinite Earths = COIE
Speed
Movement Speed

Combat/Reaction Speed

Perception Speed

Processing Speed

Strength

Durability
The accident that has granted Barry the power of super-speed has also given him an aura that protects him from friction and other injury! This aura also protects whatever/whoever he's in-contact with or carrying!

Blunt Force/Impact

Energy

Temperature

Endurance

Other

Abilities---- Vibrations - Destructive

Vibrations - Self Manipulation
So incredible is the Monarch of Motion that he can create vibration-frequencies swift enough to let objects pass through each other harmlessly, and counteract or repel deadly radiations!

Phasing

Molecular Control
The marvelous accident that gave Barry his powers also gave him the secondary ability to have complete control of the molecules and atoms that compose his body!

Heat/Friction

Time and Dimensional Travel

I've said this before, but why not just link the Reddit RT instead of just copy pasting it? Its much shorter and not mentioning the source makes it seem weird to me.

Anyways what are your suggested ratings for him.

I get the point of the scans. They're for power and abilities along with speed and AP scaling. Just in an unorganized fashion. Then he copy-pasted a Reddit RT for some reason.

Perhaps we should close this thread until John has shortened it down to the absolutely most relevant feats that can actually be used for something? Then he can restart it.

Qawsedf234 said:
I've said this before, but why not just link the Reddit RT instead of just copy pasting it? Its much shorter and not mentioning the source makes it seem weird to me.
Anyways what are your suggested ratings for him.
Attack Potency: Low Multiverse level (Defeated Pre-Crisis Ultraman, Pre-Crisis Gorilla Grodd and a clone of Pre-Crisis Green Lantern. Killed Pre-Crisis Reverse Flash with a single blow.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Outran and blitzed the entire Pre-Crisis JLA and Pre-Crisis Reverse Flash during their fight.) Immeasurable by running through time.

Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Physically lift up Solovar. Was able to still run normally towards Gorilla Grodd while having his entire weight increased by hundred fold.)

Striking Strength: Low Multiverse level (His punches were powerful enough to stagger Classic Doctor Fate, and Pre-Crisis Spectre forcing the latter to retreat. Send Pre-Crisis Reverse Flash flying through a different timeline with a punch.)

Durability: Low Multiverse level (Withstood blows from the weakened Anti-Monitor and Pre-Crisis JLA. Was able to survive trashing from Pre-Crisis Gorilla Grodd.)

Stamina: Incredibly high (Can race Pre-Crisis Superman across an astronomical distance without tiring out.)

Range: Tens of kilometers (Can generate shockwaves powerful enough to destroy several nukes and disperse clouds.)

This is as far as I can tell. I'll think of more.

For speed and AP I would change the Reverse Flash stuff to Superman scaling, since the Reverse Flash has no profile and there's no real non-circular scaling chain presented for him in this thread.

Can somebody check up the feats referenced in John's last post?

Qawsedf234 said:
For speed and AP I would change the Reverse Flash stuff to Superman scaling, since the Reverse Flash has no profile and there's no real non-circular scaling chain presented for him in this thread.
Yeah, I agree; this should be done to prevent circular reasoning.

I trust POTM's sense of judgement regarding Marvel and DC Comics scaling.

Huh. Looks like this page is more impressive for Superman than for Flash. It's clear from the word bubbles, Superman just wanted to knock out Flash, so I'm not sure how this is an impressive durability feat for Flash.

Based on this:

Qawsedf234 said:

Can somebody summarise the reliable feats to scale from please, including what tiers they would lead to?

Well, he obviously scales from Superman in terms of speed, but I do not see any raw power striking strength feats in those scans.

I agree, Flash only has more speed and not raw power than Superman in the Pre-Crisis era.

As in, Pre-Crisis Flash isn't physically as strong in terms of how hard he punches or how much he can take compared to Pre-Crisis Superman. In Post-Crisis, there's a different story as Flash can easily harm and KO Superman level enemies, but Pre-Crisis portrayed Superman differently.

Also, wasn't this thread 2 months old and wasn't the OP blocked?

Back