• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Pre-Crisis) Revision:

@Sandman31

Going by the order of events, Barry running against the flow of Anti-Matter and forcing its energies back into the machine is what destroyed the outer casing. From there, all the Anti-Matter still inside leaked out. In the end, Barry became part of the speed force to destroy the rest of the machine.

@Spino

1) Because the tabber would inaccurately say "Post-Crisis".

2) In this case the character apparently wasn't changed enough between Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis, but I agree that it may be safer and simpler to just create a new Pre-Crisis profile in order to make certain.

2-A after absorbing infinite universes. I am not sure about earlier.

I mean, it doesn't make sense that somebody with the power of infinite universes would need help to destroy just 5 universes in the first place.

Its been a while since I read COIE but one thing I remember that I think that can explain it is the fact that the universes destroyed by AM is not directly absorbed by him but rather it makes the Anti-Matter Universe greater/bigger.

the Anti-Monitor doesnt passively get stronger everytime a universe is destroyed. The Anti-matter universe gets bigger everytime a positive universe is destroyed but its been noted that the Anti-Monitor absorbs power from his universe. His powersource grows but he still need to tap into it, so his power, even after absorbing numerous universes, are not the same every time. Example is before he went to the beginning of time, the Anti-Monitor beefed himself up by absorbing Anti-Matter from his universe.

Okay. Would you be willing to help Firestorm808 to write a Pre-Crisis Flash profile?

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I was just looking over the Post-Crisis profile, and now I have to sort out the Pre-Crisis stuff.

Though 6-B was like the highest feat I could find, so what would the higher be about? Not being overwhelmingly weaker than stronger characters?

Back