• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Natsu Dragneel's Powers & Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-07-20 (5)
I know I'm bringing up the Sephiroth argument once again, but it's true. Natsu was showing flying during the final boss battle against dragon Animus, while he had one ******* wing. So why isn't this mentioned on his profile?

Is this movie a part of regular continuity?

I believe Dragon Cry was mentioned in the manga final arc.

But learning from Bleach, I don't think that is enough for us to consider Dragon Cry Movie as canon.

Related to the thread, Dragon Cry isn't canon iirc

Natsu managed to hit and destroy Acno's human form, but said form was stated to be Acno's soul, so technically Natsu should have soul manip.

I am still not knowledgeable enough to overturn previous decisions not to use the movie by myself.

This movie should be canon.

>It fits the timeline(the 5 day gap between avatar and alvarez)

>The storyboards were written by mashima

>It connects to Acno's backstory.

Preferably a few, and it would be good with some staff staff members as well.

If the movie is treated as canon, what other changes to the Fairy Tail profiles would this lead to?

Captain Torch said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Shouldn't Natsu have a Dragonification key?
I'm pretty sure it was implied that this form, was just an illusion seen by Animus
What? How? It was implied to be Dragonification, and it's how Natsu beat Animus.
It's not Dragonification, it's Demonification, since Animus mentioned Natsu looked like E.N.D..

@JohnCenaNation

It looked like Dragonofication to me. Animus even exclaimed after seeing this form "so you were a dragon!?"

And only afterwards, probably after seeing the display of power, he realized that Natsu is END, which doesn't really have anything to do with the form.

I disagree with treating the movie as canon. [1] [2] The same argument has been argued around and around for Bleach: Memories of Nobody and was rejected, with a discussion rule being made for it.

I am also uncertain about this.

If the author is confirmed to be the one who writes the story, I'm pretty sure it should be considered canon, especially since it also fits the timeline.

Why were Naruto movies accepted again? I don't really remember.

Besides, one big thing that points to it being canon is due to Acno's backstory having direct connection to the movie, as mentioned in the manga.

While I still believe the Dragon Cry is fit with the Manga timeline, we need a proof for this to be accepted.

Is there any link for the statement?

I mean the Final Villain, Acnologia's Backstory directly correlates with the Movie, it's not just a small mention, one of Acnologia's main reasons for attacking Dragons is because Sonya died, that seems pretty canon to me, it also doesn't interuppt with the story at all, and can fit perfectly in, in fact the dfirst one does that too, but that's a whole different story, but still Dragon Cry can fot in and is very important to the main plot, I think we can count it.

I think we should have an Animus page too, he would be 6-C for fighting base Natsu, and possibly High 6-B with Dragon Cry which is stated to be 10s of times greater than Etherion

Yeah, but do you have it? The link that has Hiro statement about DC being canon or something?

Cuz if we don't have that, I'm afraid Canon DC won't be a thing.

That's no different than Kubo connecting Memories of Nobody with some later chapters in Bleach, and saying "check out the movie to know more" though.

Does thishelp?

Newly written special short story, that connects manga with movie and hologram stickers will be added to DVD; as for Blu-ray it's CD with movie soundtrack and main theme song.
þ½£Òü«µ┤×þ¬ƒÒü½Þ┐ÀÒüäÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüáÕ░æÕÑ│Òé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü»ÒÇüþÇòµ¡╗Òü«ÚçìÕéÀÒéÆÞ▓áÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│ÒÇüÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü½Õç║ÚÇóÒüåÒÇé
õ©Çµû╣ÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü»Òé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü½ÚÖìÚ¡éÒü«ÕäÇÕ╝ÅÒéÆÞíîÒéÅÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«Ú¡éÒéÆÕ░æÕÑ│Òü½Õ«┐ÒüùþöƒÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½µêÉÕèƒ ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé
ÒüØÒéîÒüïÒéëµò░Õ╣┤ÒÇé2ÒüñÒü«Ú¡éÒéƵîüÒüíþÂÜÒüæÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥ÕñºÒüìÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒé¢Òâ╝ÒâïÒâúÒü»Òé╣ÒâåÒâ®þÄïÕø¢Òü½µ©íÒéèÒÇüÚØ®Õæ¢Þ╗ìÒü½Þ║½ÒéƵèòÒüÿÒéïÒÇéÚØ® Õæ¢Òü»µêÉÕèƒÒÇüÒéäÒüîÒüªÒéóÒâïÒâáÒé╣Òü»þÄïÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«µ¿®ÕèøÒéƵëïÒü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüî!?

The girl Sonya who strayed into the cave of the dragon encounters the dragon, Animus who was seriously in danger.
On the other hand, Animus succeeded in keeping that soul in a girl by allowing Sonia to perform a rite of descent.
A few years from then. Sonya who grew while keeping two souls crossed to the Kingdom of Stella and threw himself into the revolutionary army. The revolution is successful, eventually Animus gains power as a king !?

But he made a novel that connects the movie and the manga though. What are the qualifications for a movie to be canon? Does it have to be rewritten into the manga a second time?

I mean it's one thing if the movie is "mentioned" and another if it ties directly to the backstory of the main villain. Hell, without watching the movie you cannot even fully understand Acno's backstory, since it took place in the movie.

It directly explains the main villain's story, is mentioned in the manga, and is confirmed to be canon by the author. What more could be needed to confirm this as canon?

I am not certain whether or not this should be counted as canon like the Naruto: The Last movie or as non-canon like the Bleach: Memories of Nobody movie. Sorry.

I would prefer more input from staff that know the circumstances. Matthew Schroeder, Soldier Blue and Kepekley23 may or may not be able to help.

Captain Torch said:
@JohnCenaNation
It looked like Dragonofication to me. Animus even exclaimed after seeing this form "so you were a dragon!?"

And only afterwards, probably after seeing the display of power, he realized that Natsu is END, which doesn't really have anything to do with the form.
animus said that:you're a dragon,too?

now i see! i know who youtruly are!

you are no human!

you are the destroyer of all, E,N.

@avt here the post credit scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkQVwpC4MQ
"my points"

1)its end natsu, the same natsu appears in manga
2)idk a item 10x powerful as a large country lvl is still equal to a large country lvl.
3)in ft magic power=character strength. 4)gray fought with same natsu in manga, so gray should atleast new a tier promotion, along side natsu. also i believe final form natsu (7fd)=half end=whih maybe equal to 6-A again it just my opnion

@9TailAcno

Yeah, that's my point. He exclaimed that he is a dragon(implying that this is dragonification), and then realized that someone that powerful can only be END. It should be noted that Natsu was called END a lot of times in the series, without actually using demon powers. END is his true identity, and that was what Animus was mentioning

Also, since Dragon Cry is 10x Etherion, it would mean that Dragonification Natsu is High 6-B to 6-A

Granted, that's only when/if the movie is confirmed to be canon.

Again, literally no different than Bleach directly referencing the movie. Accepting this as canon and rejecting Memories of Nobody as canon, since there was already a discussion rule made about it, would be the biggest double standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back