• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Dragon Cry ability additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatched the movie recently and saw some abilities that were missed

Animus
Aura and limited Telekinesis: his Presence alone was capable of nearly crushing Zash Caine after he had become angry with him

Natsu
another Justification for Natsu's Social influencing: Natsu's presence alone was capable of breaking Zach Caine's mind control spell he had put on Lucy

possible or likely Resistance to Biological Manipulation: Natsu was capable of stopping his own Dragonization, Dragonization is the process that Dragon Slayers undergo after using too much Dragon Slayer Magic. This causes both their physical appearance and internal organs to change into that of a dragon and once this process has begun, it can't be stopped. Natsu however was able to undo his dragonization after his fight with Animus.

Gray
Afterimage Creation: Created brief after images whilst moving to avoid arrows

Acrobatics: Capable of doing multiple dodges and flips midair, whilst performing his magic and taking off his clothes

Swan
Vibration Manipulation and limited Power Nullification: Created several shockwaves that caused all of Erza's flying Heaven Wheel swords to fall to the ground

Weapon Creation, Chain Manipulation, Weapon Mastery: Created chain weapons from her clothing, and used said chains to attack and bind Erza's arms

Free Movement: Capable of walking on water

Erza
more justification for Stealth Mastery: Created several large magic circles for her Grand chariot spell without swan noticing

Limited Power Mimicry: Copied Swans Spinning magic and fighting style after seeing it only a few times

Vibration Manipulation and limited Power Nullification: Copied Swan's fighting style and Spinning Magic

Free Movement: Copied Swan's fighting style and Spinning Magic

Happy

Optional Equipment: Fire Fruit
-Fire Manipulation: Gives happy the ability to breathe fire
-Breath attack: Gives happy the ability to breathe fire

Last edited:
Damn and Lucy gets jack shit💀

Btw Erza already has limited power mimicry due to copying Swans fighting style But she does need everything else added I guess

Also should Erza (and Swan) get minor empathic manipulation via copying Swan’s footwork technique which is stated to mesmerize all men, with Swan her self being briefly mesmerized by the beauty of Erza’s use of the technique??Link

But I guess everything looks fine at first glance

Damn and Lucy gets jack shit💀
Yeah, but this movie gave Lucy her first actual animated battle with star dress battle
Btw Erza already has limited power mimicry due to copying Swans fighting style But she does need everything else added I guess
Lol didn't see that
Also should Erza (and Swan) get minor empathic manipulation via copying Swan’s footwork technique which is stated to mesmerize all men, with Swan her self being briefly mesmerized by the beauty of Erza’s use of the technique??Link
Eh, seems a bit hyperbolic tbh

Yeah, but this movie gave Lucy her first actual animated battle with star dress battle
True she did use the Capricorn form which we didn’t see in the manga’s final arc
Eh, seems a bit hyperbolic tbh
Yea that’s a possibility but due to the fact that Swan was indeed briefly mesmerized by the technique along with Swans statement leads me to believe it’s a minor form of empathic manipulation

Maybe a possible rating would suffice or something
Anyway just thought I should mention it though everything else does look fine

Most of this is fine and can be used

Only thing I'm skeptical about is Resistance to Biological Manipulation for Natsu. It should actually be the reverse and be Biology Manipulation Negation, because Igneel's Anti-Bodies should prevent Natsu from entering his Dragonization at all, but Natsu's willpower and magic are able to forcefully activate it briefly

Most of this is fine and can be used

Only thing I'm skeptical about is Resistance to Biological Manipulation for Natsu. It should actually be the reverse and be Biology Manipulation Negation, because Igneel's Anti-Bodies should prevent Natsu from entering his Dragonization at all, but Natsu's willpower and magic are able to forcefully activate it briefly
So should the 5 1st and 3rd gen get limited Bio resistance, and Natsu gets self-Bio manip via forcibly accessing his dragonization despite the antibodies?

So should the 5 1st and 3rd gen get limited Bio resistance, and Natsu gets self-Bio manip via forcibly accessing his dragonization despite the antibodies?
I would agree 5 Main Dragon Slayers should probably get Limited Bio Resistance and then also get Self-Bio Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back