• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Natsu Dragneel's Powers & Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu should also have some degree resistance to Death Manip since he easily contend with White Zeref who did use death manip in cqc.

Limited Soul Manipulation: For natsu and laxus, maybe even the other 5 dragon slayers for being able to see acnologia and attack him. If they were able to get close to acnologia, i think the other 5 dragon slayers would be able to hit him just like laxus.

Resistence to death manipulation for natsu, for being able to resist zeref death magic in their finale fight.

Natsu's the only one who gets Soul manipulation, because he damaged Acnologia's and Zeref's Soul, not the other Dragon Slayers

yeah, but Laxus did no damage, while Natsu straight up murdered Acnologia, and also damaged Zeref's Soul as well

What do the other staff members think about limited soul manipulation and resistance to death manipulation?

The other Dragon Slayer shouldn't get limited soul manip since they have only seen to touch a soul only in a certain place which is Ravine of Time Dimension. There is no indication they can do it outside of the RoT.

Natsu however, did burn Zeref soul in the final battle with him and that happenedbon the outside of the RoT dimension.

^ I think if anyone were brought to that Dimension then they could touch Acnologia. It just seems to be a special place given it's properties.

I'm leaning away from Death Manipulation for Natsu since it doesn't seem that Zeref uses it in their fight. And Natsu was destroying Zeref's magic in that fight and their first fight at the start of the Alvarez Arc. So Natsu's magic should get it imo, but not Natsu for his person.

@Homu

We have already explain why that doesn't make any sense, the demension doesn't give you the ability to effect souls. Their limited soul manipulation has nothing to do with the ravines of time, but their own ability.

Laxus was able to hit acnologia, when acnologia is nothing but pure spirit/soul. This has nothing to do with the ravines of time but rather Laxus own ability.

Natsu destroyed acnologia spirit/soul form in their fight, once again it has nothing to do with the ravines of time but natsu's own abilities.

I can also debate that the other 5 dragons slayers can also hit acnologia spirit/soul form if they were given the chance, it has nothing to do with the ravines of time whatsoever. There is no where stating that the ravines of time gives people the ability to effect spirits/souls so i have no idea where you are getting the fact that they can't do it outside aswell.

Natsu would be the only one with Soul Manipulation, since he did it on several cases, and Natsu straight up resisted the Death Magic

@IMade ThisOne

You have to bring proof where it stats that the dimention of ravines of time gives people the ability to effect spirit/soul. We see nothing of this kind being mention, so we can only take it as their own ability and nothing else.

Laxus has shown the ability to hit someone who is nothing but pure spirit/soul form, he gets limited soul manipulation for being able to hit souls and fight them.

Natsu gets limited soul manipulation for being able to hit and even destroy spirit/souls, he was even able to burn up his own soul in the fight between him and zeref to boost his magical ability.

The other dragon slayers were able to attack acnologia, if they were given the chance to get close to acnologia like laxus did then i'm sure that they could hit him.

But there is a solid fact that both natsu and laxus have limited soul manipulation, we see this in their fight with acnologia. it has nothing to do with the ravines of time whatsoever.

I have a question, natsu speed also scale to base weaken erza , and she is 4800mach to 6900mach(round of other no), but that's base natsu speed, and Natsu is fighting against zeref in dragon force+ fdkm(because Natsu uses his fdkm attack in dragon force and Natsu can combine his two form like sting combine his duel element mode and dragon force) So Natsu dragon force increase his strength speed etc by 3x(ch-160 page 3) So natsu fighting again zeref atleast mach 14400(low end) to mach 20700(high end) I directly multiply natsu speed which scale to base erza. Also 7fdm>df,fdkm so acno also deserve that speed upgrade.

Also i am lowballing because natsu become more faster after erza incident(as mention in his wiki page)
20180807 122956 rmedited
(Again maybe i am wrong, but i just use simple math and some manga reference)

Antvasima said:
What do the other staff members think about limited soul manipulation and resistance to death manipulation?
Natsu have resistance to death manipulation becausw of ingeel scarf, which is mmagical And its made up of dragon scale and other than dsm, no magic can penetrate dragon scale

Should we close this thread, as the original purpose has been dealt with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back