• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

It wouldn't be like "i like this more than this", it would be "this is better than this".. a example is hm, like magic in [generic isekai] objectively isn't nowhere comparable to alchemy from FMA
That's not interest. If they find that generic system more interesting than alchemy then they're right in their opinion. Even then, alchemy being better is still subjective.
hm, kinda schoked .. but it also explains everything that happens here. However, im refering to power scaling in general, not only the wiki so
We're talking about general powerscaling. What, did you think the wiki took itself to be objective in its scaling?

That's not interest. If they find that generic system more interesting than alchemy then they're right in their opinion. Even then, alchemy being better is still subjective.
You can't be "intresting" but only in a subjective way, there is obviously a objective way, if there is subjective then there is objective. If a type of power scaling is objectively better, it will have renewed a certain feature, it has managed to do what it was never done, etc ... there will be no way that objectively magic (or whatever you want, I'm giving an example ) which is not even explained is better. it is this and from the objective point, congratulations if you open it subjectively, but you will not change the objective
We're talking about general powerscaling. What, did you think the wiki took itself to be objective in its scaling?
tbh, I finded a explanation about the problems and such of the wiki long ago, though, didn't think it's actually subjective, that's why i said it explain everything. Btw, for experience, using subjective in debate on other sites isn't a good idea, talking for experience

You can't be "intresting" but only in a subjective way, there is obviously a objective way, if there is subjective then there is objective. If a type of power scaling is objectively better, it will have renewed a certain feature, it has managed to do what it was never done, etc ... there will be no way that objectively magic (or whatever you want, I'm giving an example ) which is not even explained is better. it is this and from the objective point, congratulations if you open it subjectively, but you will not change the objective
I have no idea what incoherence is being said here so I'll just drop it.
tbh, I finded a explanation about the problems and such of the wiki long ago, though, didn't think it's actually subjective, that's why i said it explain everything. Btw, for experience, using subjective in debate on other sites isn't a good idea, talking for experience
We're an self contained indexing site. Other sites don't matter here.

how did this thread only pop up to me now

Alright uh
1. Literally all the Dragon Ball characters are boring as hell, the only one who gets a few serious development periods is Vegeta and even then, it's a stretch to consider him enticing
2. Most visual novels really aren't that compelling, save for a select few like Ace Attorney
3. Neptunia is an underrated as hell series (I can agree that some of the games are not great, and the gameplay can be a bit lackluster in some areas but the characters and the story are actually pretty good, and the anime is actually good too)
4. DBFZ is the best 2-2.5D fighting game sorry blazblue and gg fans lol
5. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga isn't as great as people claim it to be, in my opinion

Unpopular opinion: using acronyms when talking about verses is cringe because NO I AINT GONNA UNDERSTAND YOUR PST KRI SBI FBI AND WHAT NOT. In my opinion unless the acronym is universally known like DBZ you should fully say it, otherwise i ain't gonna tell apart whether you are talking about one punch man or one piece without context. I especially hate it with small verses. Like bruh aight then im gonna say TOG and GGGNK, good luck guessing those franchises unless you're a supporter.

Unpopular opinion: using acronyms when talking about verses is cringe because NO I AINT GONNA UNDERSTAND YOUR PST KRI SBI FBI AND WHAT NOT. In my opinion unless the acronym is universally known like DBZ you should fully say it, otherwise i ain't gonna tell apart whether you are talking about one punch man or one piece without context. I especially hate it with small verses. Like bruh aight then im gonna say TOG and GGGNK, good luck guessing those franchises unless you're a supporter.
TAF

no seriously, it's not like cringe but sometimes it's hard to understand.

B... B... But what about my THSDUNDY???

I cannot imagine We Can Be Heroes to be boring, it’s fun and actionpacked.

Also stop posting messages on my wall and then remove them.

Also did you try and actively insult me by telling me that Thanos is a Tsjad, because i have a Thanos profile pic and shortly after you removed it.

I cannot imagine We Can Be Heroes to be boring, it’s fun and actionpacked.

Also stop posting messages on my wall and then remove them.

Also did you try and actively insult me by telling me that Thanos is a Tsjad, because i have a Thanos profile pic and shortly after you removed it.
You don't have any message from me on your wall

Nah, it was intentional, after I responded to your weird post you immediately regretted it. And wanted it removed so if i bring it up later you can say this:
Bruh. I don't care about you that I would want to post on your message wall. It was a mistake Don't make big deal about it.

It’s also weird how you said before that you didn’t post any messages on my wall and shortly after you said oh yes, I remember this message when 2 seconds ago you said that you never posted anything on my wall.

You really have some kind of problem it's funny.
No, I don’t at all you clearly have one. If you can’t just move on and stop posting weird stuff. Also you seem so desperate for attention I’m beginning to think that you do nothing more then being on the internet all day.
And if i have a problem try and tell me what kind of problem you think i have?

And if i have a problem try and tell me what kind of problem you think i have?
See you can’t answer this so don’t call me things if you don‘t answer them when questioned.

Also you seem to have a form of loneliness I remember when i posted a message on Benkastell’s wall you came and asked for some attention because you clearly lack it so don’t come here and call me stuff out when you clearly don’t feel well.

Ah, i see, okay be the mature guy and stop responding to me if you think that i have some problem.

Also who’s the sensitive one I don’t go around profiles and posting weird shit to get peoples attention because your lonely.

Back