• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

I'm gonna get doxed for this but I think Anos Voldigoad is ungodly overrated.

I'm sorry but, "Demon King" just sounds like a cheezy nickname from a children's book and his design looks it was stolen from a bad Fairy Tail OC from Deviantart.
Eh, Demon King is something very common in anime. It's a title.
The designs for the entirety of the cast is very generic and mundane though, but it's not really something that I associate with Fairy Tail designs. It reminds me more of Irregular at Magic High.

I'm surprised you didn't bring up his name itself, which is the one I find hilariously strange. Like, a lot of translators used the name "Arnos" for his first name, probably because his actual name is a little to close to Anus. I personally call him Albus Voldemort as a joke sometimes.

it's kind hard to get into the community when a lot of them consists of High and mighty elitist who think they're better than everyone.
I feel like this is a reactionary thing, like some parts of the mecha community come off as elitist because the genre gets trashed a lot.

Yeah, like Gundam is at this point the most active mecha franchise there is to the general audience. Pacific Rim doesn't count tbh. Gridman was cool but is nowhere near as popular as Gundam is to the general Audience

And what was the last Mecha Series that truly boomed? Gurren Lagann? That was like 14 years ago

86 is really well-liked on reddit and its source material has good reviews, but I'm not sure how well it's going commercially or in worldwide popularity.

TF prime is overrated.

Soul eater is ass.

One piece is the worst of the big 3. But its still great.

Naruto in dub > sub

Sakura>Hinata character wise.

Yeah, like Gundam is at this point the most active mecha franchise there is to the general audience. Pacific Rim doesn't count tbh. Gridman was cool but is nowhere near as popular as Gundam is to the general Audience

And what was the last Mecha Series that truly boomed? Gurren Lagann? That was like 14 years ago
Gridman isn't truly Mecha at all, its more towards Tokusatsu genre so the comparison between Gridman and Gundam is kind of unfair

Post Gurren Lagann the mecha genre popularity decreased a lot, dunno if Getter Robo Arc and Muv-Luv Alternative would make a huge hits, and also Gurren Lagann "Who the hell you think i am" quote is overrused

• Boruto is MASSIVELY underrated and is potential wise WAYY better than Naruto, and any other new gen currently (other than like JJK).
    -Boruto's character > Naruto's (better written)
    -Boruto/Kawaki's relationship >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto/Sasuke's (I'll debate anyone on this)
    -Boruto side character's have way more depth to them and are given more attention than Naruto's (Part 1 and 2) -World building wise, Boruto has done a better job in their respective current time than Naruto -Boruto anime is CRIMINALLY underrated, and does a great job in establishing characters, backstory, setting etc all better than the manga (manga trumps the anime in plot, seeing how that's all there is to it)
  • I love JJK, but it's overrated.
  • KHR is underrated.
  • YYH was more enjoyable than HXH
  • Black Clover is bad.
  • (Don't actually know if this is unpopular or not but,) aot s1 and s2 >>> s3 and s4 (well, more like i enjoyed it more)
  • FMA and FMAB are overrated (though I may just need to rewatch both, it's been a while)

Zelda Breath of The Wild's weapon breaking system is the main reason why I dislike the game.
It feels like an unneascary mechanic to add in artificial tension instead of making actual challenging enemies or obstacles

I like the anime for persona 5

I like anime dubs more then subs

I think Giorno is kinda overrated

I like eating ranch on a burger. (im not joking)

Anos is overrated

the Wii U is great

I did not really like the 3ds

One punch man is boring but very funny

I dislike touhou music (except for some)

i like dragon ball gt

Araki is pretty much a mediocre mangaka, Part 7 and 8 are just the watered down version of pervious parts and I love how Araki today makes nothing but JoJo.

Giorno is a shit character
that's not really unpopular, but kinda facts. Giorno aracter was made for a bigger ensemble like their team so it's normal for it to suck as characther, above all because he did not get all these appearances
Araki is pretty much a mediocre mangaka, Part 7 and 8 are just the watered down version of pervious parts and I love how Araki today makes nothing but JoJo.
830350131755876382.png

feels true.
I mean honestly.
The controls are terrible for 3D games, the graphics while techinally good don't feel as natural as the OG game, having 3 more characters is cool but they don't really add much to the game aside from slightly new movesets and I hate the fact that the powerups are locked behind the new characters

I mean honestly.
The controls are terrible for 3D games, the graphics while techinally good don't feel as natural as the OG game, having 3 more characters is cool but they don't really add much to the game aside from slightly new movesets and I hate the fact that the powerups are locked behind the new characters
yea it kinda sad to see it forgotten tho

I mean honestly.
N64 controller is always terrible, not surprise.

Back