• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular opinions.

I guess that makes it a popular opinion on this wiki. Which, if we're going by that logic.

Sonic games suck. The last decent Sonic game we've gotten is Sonic Colors and before tgat, it was Sonic Adventure 2. It's all the side stuff, like the movies, shows, and comics that are actually any good.

I feel I should state this now, sense I basically just made an unpopular statement, that none if this should be taken personally. Opinions are opinions and it's not worth fighting over things that are subjective.

I guess that makes it a popular opinion on this wiki. Which, if we're going by that logic.

Sonic games suck. The last decent Sonic game we've gotten is Sonic Colors and before tgat, it was Sonic Adventure 2. It's all the side stuff, like the movies, shows, and comics that are actually any good.
I meant, we are talking about sonic games in general, and "Old" (generally every 2D sonic is good, if we want be precise) are good

And due to Sonic Force, people start to say Sonic is a bad game.

Then they started to compare Sonic's game to Mario's game. Which just made it worst (Forces vs Odyssey)

We know Unleashed>>> tho

Here we go I guess:

• Iron Man 3 was good
  • DBS isn't that bad
  • That being said, the design of the new super saiyan forms are just laughable compared to SSJ4
  • What even is the difference between the design of SSJ1 and SSJ2?
  • Captain Marvel isn't that bad, at least it didn't put me to sleep in theatre.
  • Pacific Rim: Uprising isn't that bad, still pales t the first movie
  • Evangelion... is just not enjoyable to sit through and watch tbh.
  • IDW Transformers was really good until the second half of Phase 2
  • I don't like Battle Royales for a lot of reasons.

Also I dunno if this is unpopular, but I generally don't like taking places in matches that involve lots of hax

Hax can be great, don't get me wrong, it makes thing sinteresting and can even turn the tide of a match-up. But when the outrcome of a match relies heavily on hax abilities, it starts to just become a headache.

The only exception where I will participate is if the characters in the match are characters I have high knowledge about

Anyway,

- One Piece's has pretty poor art imo.

- DBS is actually good. Ultra Instinct feels bland.

- Infinity War wasn't that good.

inFAMOUS is an underrated stoytelling classic.

Undertale doesn't deserve the flak it gets for being "cringey".

Homestuck is actually pretty good, even with all its insanity. But it does trip at the finish line quite a bit and the Epilogues and everything to do with them are a flaming dumpster fire.

I mean, is this even an unpopular opinion if he technically does scale as his profile is?
I don't get what you're saying.

But people outside this community still thinks Carter is 1-A due to the profile still being 1-A so it's still an Unpopular opinion.

I don't get what you're saying.

But people outside this community still thinks Carter is 1-A due to the profile still being 1-A so it's still an Unpopular opinion.
Since he's described as an Archetype, he should be Tier 0. Of course, he's not but you get what I mean.

Back