• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Shark goes Kaboom and a city goes Poof. Opinions on a feat.

Negative. Doesn't look like there's any steam in the crater he made or any statement indicating vaporization.

I understand. Would still like more input though. He also killed Akainu.
Those scenes are just memes. There was on where the shark eats Batman, one where he eats Dio, and more. Unless the author somehow had permission to use those characters in their canon state outside of meaningless parody, those scenes are not viable for use.

All the same, the shark does destroy cities on several occasions, and given the intent of the manga is basically some kind of twisted One Punch Man for people who hate the world, I wouldn't be surprised if it had insanely high feats later.

All the same, the shark does destroy cities on several occasions, and given the intent of the manga is basically some kind of twisted One Punch Man for people who hate the world, I wouldn't be surprised if it had insanely high feats later.
I love it though....He also got dream manipulation and from what I gather he will continue evolving and adapting.

Also, he killed Beerus. Multiversal Shark? Strongest in fiction?

I love it though....He also got dream manipulation and from what I gather he will continue evolving and adapting.
I definitely recall a city busting feat, and references to higher stuff.
Also, he killed Beerus. Multiversal Shark? Strongest in fiction?
Those sorts of things aren't used for the most part. The Beerus in that wouldn't be the same Beerus from Dragon Ball. Also, those scenes are just memes where some character is superimposed on the scene where the angry girl hits the summoner and gets eaten for it. They're events which didn't happen in the actual story. I wouldn't be surprised if the manga ended up giving us a multiversal Sameh, but until then we're still looking at the city busting feats and the statements about heat. It's been ages since I read any of it though.

I definitely recall a city busting feat, and references to higher stuff.
I literally posted the city feat. Was wondering if it was vaporization.
It's been ages since I read any of it though.
Go read it, it's fun. He also has size manipulation. Able to grow to hundreds of meters. Instinctive Action, Potion immunity when in Zombie Shark mode, Zombie Creation and Dream Manipulation as I said.

All the same, I'm 50/50 on whether it would get a profile on the Wiki. On the positive side, the only page needed would be Sa-Me, and Sa-Me has power easily in Tier 7 and likely higher, and has hax and resistances aplenty while serving as a great example of reactive evolution. The character is also very different from most shark or animal characters making it certainly not generic. On the negative side the manga is still pretty obscure.

All the same, I'm 50/50 on whether it would get a profile on the Wiki. On the positive side, the only page needed would be Sa-Me, and Sa-Me has power easily in Tier 7 and likely higher, and has hax and resistances aplenty while serving as a great example of reactive evolution. The character is also very different from most shark or animal characters making it certainly not generic. On the negative side the manga is still pretty obscure.
And somewhat fanservicy. Though it parodies slasher tropes.

And somewhat fanservicy.
High School DXD, High School of the Dead, Higurashi (which I've seen classified as hentai for whatever reason), Valkyrie Drive, Senran Kagura and Game of Thrones all have profiles here. All feature heavy fanservice style content. Game of Thrones and The Boys have multiple profiles despite featuring egregious and frankly disgusting sexual content.
Though it parodies slasher tropes.
It also parodies isekai manga and harem manga, with several minor characters being isekai heroes with multiple women chasing them, including one such woman who tries to hide the fact that she's glad when Sa-Me eats her love rival, at least until he eats her too. The isekai harem guy is even shown being cocky about his invincible power and how he can always beat everything, only for Sa-Me to kill him easily. And the manga parodies shark creature films too, since after Jaws lots of films were made inspired by the concept, and the number of them that were actually good was about five or six, at most, and keep in mind I'm counting The Meg and Deep Blue Sea among the good ones, and they were hardly as good as Jaws.

High School DXD, High School of the Dead, Higurashi (which I've seen classified as hentai for whatever reason), Valkyrie Drive, Senran Kagura and Game of Thrones all have profiles here. All feature heavy fanservice style content. Game of Thrones and The Boys have multiple profiles despite featuring egregious and frankly disgusting sexual content.

It also parodies isekai manga and harem manga, with several minor characters being isekai heroes with multiple women chasing them, including one such woman who tries to hide the fact that she's glad when Sa-Me eats her love rival, at least until he eats her too. The isekai harem guy is even shown being cocky about his invincible power and how he can always beat everything, only for Sa-Me to kill him easily. And the manga parodies shark creature films too, since after Jaws lots of films were made inspired by the concept, and the number of them that were actually good was about five or six, at most, and keep in mind I'm counting The Meg and Deep Blue Sea among the good ones, and they were hardly as good as Jaws.
Let's agree it's amazing and Same is life. For it's summoner mostly...

Back