• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Narrator (Stanley Parable) upgrade

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Here the narrator is canonically confirmed to be the platonic concept of divorce.
So he should have abstract existence and conceptual (Type 1) divorce manipulation.

The interesting question is if he can marry people by removing the concept of divorce from them. Opinions?

I can't believe I'm discussing this

Well, don't you have to be married for the concept of divorce to affect you? So for an unmarried/single person to get married, it doesn't make much difference whether there is a concept of divorce or not, because you have to be married for it to affect you. So, I think he can't. (Well... I guess.)

I can't believe I'm discussing this

Well, don't you have to be married for the concept of divorce to affect you? So for an unmarried/single person to get married, it doesn't make much difference whether there is a concept of divorce or not, because you have to be married for it to affect you. So, I think he can't. (Well... I guess.)
I have no clue to which question you are answering, but this is definitely not the answer he is searching for.

I have no clue to which question you are answering, but this is definitely not the answer he is searching for.
Well... I only mentioned one possibility here.:unsure:

something more important for me is which team will come out of group A with Bayern Munich, I hope it will be Galatasaray.🌚

8a4463f05e297a9f9217f0b332148641.png

This is how I would at least think.

Last edited:
So if you are a divorced couple, and he takes away the concept of divorce, are you single or married again?
Since they are already “divorced” (this is important, as if they were in the process of getting divorced, it would lead to a different outcome), I would imagine that the narrator's actions would bring nothing new to the table, given that they are single afterward. If the conceptual manipulation were to affect the entirety of causality, meaning that the divorce never happened in the first place, they would still be married.

f8514b477cbec2c2b00e8175a1b892a2.png

Last edited:
Back