• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Don't know if it's an unpopular opinion but Cosmic Garou's passive radiation aura is the most annoying shit ever. There's so many amazing matchups you can make with him that get neutered because of that aura.

Don't know if it's an unpopular opinion but Cosmic Garou's passive radiation aura is the most annoying shit ever. There's so many amazing matchups you can make with him that get neutered because of that aura.
Try setting up a Bleach match.

Seriously, though, almost every series with internal energy shenanigans gets crazy aura powers.

Manga writers spend their time worldbuilding and stuff, and obviously the anime comes out and just makes stuff up, while introducing filler characters who... yeah, most of the time? I'd watch their series, very easily. Where is their series?

However, my personal favorite bit is when a movie or a video game comes up and the writers go "ok, so this is Batshit Jimmy, and he's a clone of the MC who can take on the entire previous villain team and fight the MC at the same time. Now, here's Batshit Jimmy at full power."

Gentlemen,i have bad news to say(or good news if you like it)
apparently,tadc is on netflix.
New Digital Circus episode dropped and I gotta say that it is very good. The last episode was already an upgrade from the first one and this one just stepped up the game even further and developed the characters to a notable degree. Really glad that they are trying this hard.
I also am definitely liking it more than Murder Drones. MD was all over the place with the lore and story progression, not giving us any normal intermissions. TaDC has a very consistent pace and story and characters who get more and more developed now.
If you're interested, there's a General Discussion Thread for it:

Sorry for any bother.

Back