• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Now that I think about it, God forbid this but let's pretend we're parents. What should we let out kids watch nowadays? I say so because social media is filled with brain rot and inappropriate things kids shouldn't be watching

I would unironically make my kids start watching the Minecraft parkour civilization roleplays lol
Lego Ninjago, Pokémon, some other shit, idk. That's all I cared about as a kid.

if I had kids
ayo-dog.gif

You know, I might have enjoyed Touhou more if I discovered it as a teen or a kid, not like when I was like 16 because now I don't enjoy it a lot because I dislike the new plot lines and characters

He looked at my eyes wrong, I am fighting him to the death now. Either I take him down or my bloodline dies with me. I summon Mahoraga.

As a painter, I covered your mom in fifty shades of titanium white.
☠︎□︎❖︎♏︎❍︎♌♏︎❒︎ 📂︎🗐︎⧫︎♒📄📁📄⌛︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ❒︎♏♍︎🙵□︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♌♏♑♓︎■︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬥︎♓︎◻︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❒︎♏♌︎●︎□︎□︎♎︎●︎♓︎■︎♏︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎

☠︎□︎❖︎♏︎❍︎♌♏︎❒︎ 📂︎🗐︎⧫︎♒📄📁📄⌛︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ❒︎♏♍︎🙵□︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♌♏♑♓︎■︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬥︎♓︎◻︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎❒︎♏♌︎●︎□︎□︎♎︎●︎♓︎■︎♏︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎
the heck you use wingdings for?

Oh, I left my throne a million miles away.
I drink from your t*t, I sing the blues ev-ry day.
Now give me the strength to split the world in two, yeah.
I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you.
And, I sing, whoah...
Space lord mother mother.

Last edited:
Oh, I left my throne a million miles away.
I drink from your t*t, I sing the blues ev-ry day.
Now give me the strength to split the world in two, yeah.
I ate all the rest and now I've gotta eat you.
And, I sing, whoah...
Space lord mother mother.

A few days ago I was scrolling on tiktok and found a scene from the movie "Captain underpants" or something like that, the video gradually sped up and then at the end it slowed down. It's ruining my life. I m20 cannot stop laughing when i first came across it I was laughing for 1 hour straight, tears flooded from my eyes and I swear i was shaking. Whenever it plays in my mind I cannot stop laughing, when I was working in the office it came across my mind. I fu.cking laughed. I laughed until I fell out of my chair and had a seizure, foam was pouring out of my life and one of my hot coworkers took a f.ucking video of me laughing shaking and tearing up and eventually falling of my chair and having a seizure. I am embarrassed, she knows most of my friends.. Y'know what she did? She f.ucking posted it. She posted it on her insta and snapchat story. It's spreading like wildfire, everyone i know and strangers from my city are making fun of me every bar I go whatever shop I go and it's ruining my life. That fu.cking video is ruining my life I have had 4 seizures because of that video from laughing. Is this normal? Am I normal? My girlfriend a nice friendly kind blondie came across the video, she says "she is disappointed in my pour sense of humour and she is breaking up with me." Is she going too far? That woman was with me 3 years and i fu.cking lost her to a video with the words "forged from the molten plastic of Shindong China.” I am now laughing from those words and crying uncontrollably. Is this hormones? Oh God my life is over..I am most likely going to die alone because of the godamn words "forged from the molten plastic of Shindong China." From a kids movie called fu.cking “Captain Underpants”. (plz don’t ban this my life is already falling apart)

A lonely god you captured, do you feel the pain?
Tried to help the people but your help was all in vain,
You gave to us their fire, but who was watching you?
Chainin' out a reason, now what'cha gonna do?

Whoa-oh-oh, yeah-yeah, alright!

Now that they picked you, a lesson has been taught.
Join us now in vengeance and let the bodies rot.
A thousand times a thousand is finally gonna end.
Storms of war are brewing- we need your help but when?

Whoa, yeah, gaaah!

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath are heartless when they left you hanging there,
Cast out and abandoned, you had to pay the fare.
Now's the time to break free and help us if you can,
'Cause we're all behind you to start the master plan.

Whoa, yeah, gaaah!

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

Harpies far above you,
Saying you will never learn,
Reach up to the heavens and let the bodies burn.
You know you have the answer,
You've always been a friend,
Break the chains in anger and let it all begin.

Whoa, yeah, aaah!

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

Gods of wrath

They're coming for you...

Back