• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

BTW, I am trying to push Arto into contacting the mods to see if he can defend himself and clear his name. There might be things taken out of context.

But I am unsure if Arto could clear his name or not. I hope he does because I wouldn't feel comfortable being on the same chatrooms as a guy who is freaky to women.
As someone that was in contact with one of the people who he was saying this stuff to:

No... Nothing's being taken out of context

Wrong, but here's a fun fact: something can be both a fruit and a vegetable. Fruit is both a botanical and culinary category, referring to a specific part of a plant, while a vegetable is primarily culinary, but also applies as a botanical category referring to the overall plant.

So, something like a tomato can be both.
So basically, what you're saying is Chicken = Fruit and I'm a vegetable?

I am browsing random pirate sites, trying to find some action to read...
I might've just found peak fiction
image.png

Silver is him and I'm tired of people underrating him. Also we don't talk about '06.
He's Top 1 Future Trunks clones. We do talk about '06 tho.
Only because starbucks is relatively mid besides their scones or what ever. Me and my mom like their scones
The lemon bread is good, but I couldn't justify going to a Starbucks unless my family or friends were already going.

People who say Zoro is basically just strong and has no other characteristics and is so popular purely because of his strength are genuinely some of the most illiterate OP fans

Back