• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Arto got permanently off-screened.
I could've felt bat but YAYY NO MORE ANNOYING PMS AND RANDOM INVITATIONS TO MATCHES THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT WAHOOOOOOOI
Oh my God, I never said anything to him because I kinda felt bad, but it was SO ANNOYING

I mean, that's a bit of a shitty thing to celebrate just cause they're seen as annoying. Unless they did something bad, I'm out of the loop here.
"Hello all. This message will serve as an announcement regarding the outcome of a private report thread. @Artorimachi_Meteoraft has been permanently banned from this forum due to continued unsettling and unacceptable behavior offsite towards a number of our female users. That is all."

-John Ruleviolationsthread

"Hello all. This message will serve as an announcement regarding the outcome of a private report thread. @Artorimachi_Meteoraft has been permanently banned from this forum due to continued unsettling and unacceptable behavior offsite towards a number of our female users. That is all."

-John Ruleviolationsthread
Oh, well that's shitty. Still, I'd personally attack them for just that, but they seem shitty, so hey go wild right?

Brother, he did this for THE SECOND TIME.
This is the second time he gets banned and the first was for the same exact reason.
yeah I keep getting notified more and more about the fella, they're terrible. Scum right? But that makes me wonder why they weren't banned permenantly the first time for being a creep, what the hell.

yeah I keep getting notified more and more about the fella, they're terrible. Scum right? But that makes me wonder why they weren't banned permenantly the first time for being a creep, what the hell.
Pretty sure he did and he went "im sowwy" and staff were too lenient. There's also the fact that offsite stuff gets a slap on the wrist on this site.

Nah Arto is like Diddy but on vsbw
Nah let's be real - he is the weird kid who tries to make friends only to come off as weird due to being overbearing af and acting creepy towards women due to having no tact and having unbridled sexual fantasies which he ended up revealing due to a tendency to overshare.

958s7d.jpg

Now that i think about it, he invited me on his discord...maybe thats a diddy party of his
I left the server after a while but basically, he ran it poorly but got it too big. He only made it too big because he was salty about another vsbw discord server where several staff members are.
After enough of his own mods got tired of his crap they staged a coup while he was asleep, banning all members and reinviting them into a reworked server. He was obviously pissed and made his own server again but afaik it didn't get too big.
Beyond being a highly incompetent discord mod another reason for his ban was confessing to one of his mods about r-pe fantasies about some of the women on the server (technically, one of them turned out to be a guy posing as a girl for whatever reason but that's a whole nother story).

Back