• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Disney was still involved in the movie wdym
how do I say this, when disney doesn't watch the production like a hawk and make it corporately appropriate. Guardians of the galaxy - James Gunn has creative liberty - massive success. Deadpool? Makes a ton of jokes at the expense of Disney and Marvel writing.

You know, I am probably being too lenient on Arto considering he has thrown me under the bus before, like, he got me banned from two servers even though we were friends and even though he already knew what I was Before that DM in particular got leaked to the public. I am talking about the loli stuff, he knew for a while. I am not even mad about being banned from those servers, I didn't use them a lot. It's just that I dislike the whole idea of betraying a friend once everyone starts flaming them for something you knew they did for a while. Like, I would have preferred if he either was fine with it, or distanced himself from me over the double faced, fence sitting bullshit he did.

To be clear, I am only revealing that Arto knew about, you know what about me, because he threw me under the bus even though he knew. And because he's a sexual weirdo to others. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said this.

You know, I am probably being too lenient on Arto considering he has thrown me under the bus before, like, he got me banned from two servers even though we were friends and even though he already knew what I was Before that DM in particular got leaked to the public. I am talking about the loli stuff, he knew for a while. I am not even mad about being banned from those servers, I didn't use them a lot. It's just that I dislike the whole idea of betraying a friend once everyone starts flaming them for something you knew they did for a while. Like, I would have preferred if he either was fine with it, or distanced himself from me over the double faced, fence sitting bullshit he did.

To be clear, I am only revealing that Arto knew about, you know what about me, because he threw me under the bus even though he knew. And because he's a sexual weirdo to others. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said this.
I feel you but also this is on you. He backstabbed you twice and you didn't tell him to go f himself? Seems too soft

Just watched Deadpool and Wolverine. Ngl it is beautifully consistent that when Disney doesn't stick its grubby little fingers into marvel movies they come out amazing.
thoroughly enjoyed it in the theatres in 3D.

Bye bye bye is still stuck in my head even though i watched it 2 months ago. NSYNC is lowkey goated

how do I say this, when disney doesn't watch the production like a hawk and make it corporately appropriate. Guardians of the galaxy - James Gunn has creative liberty - massive success. Deadpool? Makes a ton of jokes at the expense of Disney and Marvel writing.
Thinking on that, I'd have to agree.

Soon, people will realize that the real reason films are good is because of individuals, not corporations.

I saw a bit from a guy who played Punisher. He heard he got the role and immediately went to buy a bunch of comics to study his character. The comic store owner recognized him, sifted through the pile, and replaced half the comics with other comics, before telling him not to mess this up. A person in the comments mentioned they saw Ryan Reynolds in a store buying Green Lantern comics once, and they personally apologize to everyone.

That's a fun story, but what I get from that is that it's people that make art. The thing that makes art less "good" or "accurate" isn't "AGH! This is trying to push some kind of message!" it's a lack of... feeling, care, substance.

A series that it's popular to hate nowadays in the superhero sphere would have to be MCU She-Hulk. You take out the superhero stuff, it's a pretty decent 2000s romcom. However, it is not that. The main thing going on is a complete lack of focus. The "going into the writer's office at the end" is an old She-Hulk bit, but the problem is... well, obviously the problem is that she isn't very Hulk-ish. Doesn't do enough Hulk-ing for my taste(She isn't, at any point in the series, built like a tank and tossing vehicles around, because god forbid women do anything). But, anyway the writing office but would be good if they didn't spring it on us. They should've had like at least one "look into the camera, make a quip," scene per episode. Also I hate omnipotent robots.

But that's just what's considered shit now. We need the greatest shit-sorcerer of history. The worst thing I've ever read, and I once read like 5 chapters of Made In Abyss because a person I thought was cute said they liked it. This is, without a doubt, so boring that I gave up reading it immediately. It is HOLY. *******. TERROR.

Holy Terror is a perfect example of someone who does not give a single shit about the original work. Originally, it was planned to be a Batman comic, but when no one wanted to publish it because it was dogshit(funnily enough, there's a different Batman comic with the same name and it is completely different.

You know how a lot of Frank Millar stuff is awful garbage? Imagine, if you will, something so bad that he couldn't get it approved. This is Holy Terror. It is about a Batman Knockoff called The Fixer, whose home city is destroyed by Al Qaeda or something. His love interest, a knockoff Catwoman named CAT BURGLAR, who he captures in the most sexually aggressive way possible in a comic, is also there, and she is basically there just to be a love interest, and so he can have get a woman's ass in focus every page

The way he portrays this group is essentially having way over 20, implied in the hundreds I believe, civilians who I believe are intended to be Muslim(you can't tell very easily because the artsyle is the most indistinguishable, almost shadeless black and white I've ever seen, like watching an episode of I Love Lucy with a flashlight shining in my eyes) blow themselves up out of nowhere with bombs, some of which are... full of nails and razor blades?

Then, a bunch of even more stereotypical racial caricatures roll in, some Islamic text is shown that Google lens says roughly translates to "the rule," and one of them decapitates a man we are presumably meant to believe is not Muslim.

Some vague poetry is always good, and it has that, but it's mostly typical edgelord shit.

They talk to the cops, and, by the way, for some reason this Cat Burglar woman is just down to fight, even though she knows barely anything about this Fixer guy.

Somehow, The Fixer just knows the enemy group has missiles because... he just knows that.

And here's the main reason this couldn't be a Batman comic. He immediately goes "let's get some killing done."

AND THEN CAT BURGLAR CALLS HIM "BOSS," AND THIS ************ GOES "mmmm, yeah, me likey," or some shit.

Then they just start shooting and clawing people(I don't think Cat Burglar is wearing gloves, she might have real claw hands).

And the whole time, these guys are yelling "praise Allah" and stuff, one of them even charges Fixer with a suicide vest(you'd think he'd have a knife or gun in his free hand) and yells "Jihad" at him. Then Fixer goes "ok, let's torture him."

So they're standing on this guy, who's suspended from cables, and Fixer goes "so Mohammed, or whatever your name is, probably Mohammed I bet, tell me everything," the guy goes "no," and he paralyzes him for life.

He tells them, so of course they immediately kill him, and Fixer goes "now we know they're the same species."

There's some cutaway that adds nothing to the story, a bunch of caricatures of politicians, the statue of liberty gets blown up, and then they meet a guy who looks like The Question, but with a Star of David on his face. You'll never guess his name.

It's David. He has two women working for him, and the story lets you know they're Asian like 3 times, through lots of fun stereotypes that other people bring up.

Then they reveal Fixer wants to kill the police commissioner and commissioned David to do that. But it's ok I guess because he's corrupt because Fixer says so.

Then, they show a rich Saudi Arabian man beating his wife.

Then, they break into a mosque, and there's a secret evil council in there. Cat Burglar distracts them by showing her leg, and kicks one, then gets shot at like 5 times, and they fight in some water that just showed up I guess. She gets beaten and begs for Fixer to come save her, and then gets put into shibari bondage, then Fixer comes in with guns that hit so hard they erase people's body parts I guess, and Cat Burglar has a hallucination about some Flash Gordon shit, THEN TUE FLOOR BLOWS UP AND THEY'RE UNDERWATER AGAIN FOR NO ******* REASON.

Then the bomb goes off, we never see them again, they might have made it, who cares, and the police commissioner has PTSD now.

This is an example of the worst shit I have ever read.

People already know that the individual makes the film good, not corporations. See for example the entirety of Henry Cavill's career.
let him have fun with a role he always wanted for once

You know, right now I was talking to a friend. He's not a powerscaler. We were discussing what people banned from VSBW would do if they wanted to spread their scaling agendas like they did here. What sites would they use?

I thought of CSAP, since it's the second most popular powerscaling site but literally anyone can make a profile there. So your detailed profile is next to little Timmy the Sonic scaler.

What's the most popular direct VSBW clone? All fiction battles wiki? Omniversal battlefield wiki? Codex wiki 🤮? Top strongest wiki? Powerscaling wiki?

I don't give enough of a shit about powerscaling to actively pursue places to spread powerscaling agendas in. That being said, I do like to have powerscaling debates (not the type of debates goons on discord do) about certain One Piece characters on Worstgen.

Soo,i was in TV tropes for some reason,at the Rule 34 trope thingy,and it said that there will spicy images of everthing,even in google,bing search.
i doubt there will be spicy art of everthing,so,i searched for boing 747 with the search filters of,i will update this little experiment tommorow.

oh,and don't the thing above,i am trained professional bing image searcher.
only me and other trained prefessionals are allowed to do this.

Soo,i was in TV tropes for some reason,at the Rule 34 trope thingy,and it said that there will spicy images of everthing,even in google,bing search.
i doubt there will be spicy art of everthing,so,i searched for boing 747 with the search filters of,i will update this little experiment tommorow.
You sound 13, please don't look at **** and start doing something good. Like uhhh, become a Sonic fan. Sonic might be the best media for kids nowadays, they eat good.

Now that I think about it, God forbid this but let's pretend we're parents. What should we let out kids watch nowadays? I say so because social media is filled with brain rot and inappropriate things kids shouldn't be watching

I would unironically make my kids start watching the Minecraft parkour civilization roleplays lol

Now that I think about it, God forbid this but let's pretend we're parents. What should we let out kids watch nowadays? I say so because social media is filled with brain rot and inappropriate things kids shouldn't be watching

I would unironically make my kids start watching the Minecraft parkour civilization roleplays lol
Skibidi toilet.

Never goon, especially at a young age. You will end up like me and whatever the **** is above me.
never-goon-minion.gif

Barney, Dora the explorer, Teletubbies, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo.

Probably something like Wild Kratts or Curious George

Unironically, if I had kids I might get them into Touhou. The series is a tier above a kids franchise and in Japan it's real popular with kids.

Though I'd probably prevent them from interacting with the fandom since it's a goonering risk

Back