• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Anyone struggle with coming up with a good response to something so they just don't say anything
Weird thing to bring up but it happens to me a lot

Thank god I'm not the only one that experiences this, it makes me feel bad to talk to someone (irl or online) and just not be able to say anything
Feels extremely rude

"Yu loses cause he can't kick" mfs when Yu says "is kicking fun?"
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Thank god I'm not the only one that experiences this, it makes me feel bad to talk to someone (irl or online) and just not be able to say anything
Feels extremely rude
Literally could not relate more to this. Had people get mad at me in the past for it since I typically default to "That makes sense" or "that's cool" when I don't know how to respond.

Is Mega Man good
Mega Man like...the games? Because the classic and X series are fantastic platformers for the most part.

Not to be a noisy old man, but the easiest way to circumvent this is, depending on the topic and closeness to your opposite, to make them continue talking. Ask them leading question or innocently assert "something you heard in passing or read on the internet" wrong pertaining to the topic and see them burn another 5 to 10 minutes correcting you.

MAN
words can't be used to describe how much i hate the weather here in the south area of brasil,like,one day its 38 celsius and with a shiny as hell sun,and the other one is -1 with rain,like,how the **** does this work!?

we need more well written selfless tsundre main characters who save the world around them but vehemently deny the fact that they're doing so out of the goodness of their hearts and instead for their selfish reasons but no one buys their shit so eveyone just nods and smiles as they try their best to protect them at all costs

make that happen

I think the concept of someone who constantly does heroic acts, but justifies them with selfish reasoning, is cool.

The part that sounds cringe is calling it a tsundere lmao.
Kinda reminds me of this comedic manga called "Swot" I read once. The MC was a student whose lifetime dream was to enter the NASA due to his love for astronomy, but knowing how hard it would be to achieve he dedicates his entire time to studying and preparing and tries to avoid almost any other non-vital activity since he sees them as distractions. Unfortunately, precisely due to that he accidentally enrolls into an academy filled with dangerous delinquents in a pretty bad neighborhood and many times has to step in to help other people from the thugs and other trouble, but always tries to deny any heroism of goodness or goodwill from others believing it will distract him from his studies. Stuff like "They were being too loud, I couldn't concentrate in my studies!", "I was just on the way to the library, he could slow me down!", etc. At least that's the pilot, the manga itself quickly devolves into a boring and pretty generic battle shonen you have seen everywhere.

How can you focus on playing multiple games with progression at once? I can only focus on one game.
It depends on whether you have fun doing it or not. I play it based on my mood. If I'm chilling I just turn on Subnautica or Minecraft. If I am feeling jaunty I turn on Yakuza. If I'm feeling like having a bit of dumb fun I turn on a nintendo game.
Basically you shouldn't force yourself to play games and play according to your mood.
You're not normal enough. Go train a thousand years beforehand.

Streaming on YouTube>>>>>>>>Streaming on Twitch. I despise watching anything on twitch half of the time and I whole heartedly agree that YouTube is the superior platform for game streams. Twitch Mobile is genuinely unusable and I have no idea why anyone would want to continue using the platform when YouTube does everything better, (maybe)

Oh and daily reminder that spotify doesnt deserve to be big as it is. That platform flatout deserves to lose MORE money and I hope the employees find a better job.

Last edited:
Back