• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Streaming on YouTube>>>>>>>>Streaming on Twitch. I despise watching anything on twitch half of the time and I whole heartedly agree that YouTube is the superior platform for game streams. Twitch Mobile is genuinely unusable and I have no idea why anyone would want to continue using the platform when YouTube does everything better, (maybe)

Oh and daily reminder that spotify doesnt deserve to be big as it is. That platform flatout deserves to lose MORE money and I hope the employees find a better job.

Last edited:
Ngl I don't get streaming. It's one thing if you do mini games with the viewers or something but generally speaking I physically can't watch a stream. I get bored so fast. I don't get how y'all sit through it willingly. I get watching like a vtuber cause you want cute anime girls or you're horny. I get that, though I wouldn't do it myself. But how tf do people watch XQC? Anyone of the same kind? Genuinely don't get it.
The only streamer I ever watched was Technoblade who was just passively entertaining and the streams I caught were mainly DSMP lore streams. I also watched a few MCC streams cause it's a tournament.
Otherwise I seriously don't get how you can sit down and just listen to a guy yap every once in a while or just play a game endlessly. I just don't understand.

Ngl I don't get streaming. It's one thing if you do mini games with the viewers or something but generally speaking I physically can't watch a stream. I get bored so fast. I don't get how y'all sit through it willingly. I get watching like a vtuber cause you want cute anime girls or you're horny. I get that, though I wouldn't do it myself. But how tf do people watch XQC? Anyone of the same kind? Genuinely don't get it.
The only streamer I ever watched was Technoblade who was just passively entertaining and the streams I caught were mainly DSMP lore streams. I also watched a few MCC streams cause it's a tournament.
Otherwise I seriously don't get how you can sit down and just listen to a guy yap every once in a while or just play a game endlessly. I just don't understand.
Hololive sweep

Back